Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did something happen with Jen and Dominique there not following each other anymore and went to that film premiere and weren’t together

Did something happen with Jen and Dominique there not following each other anymore and went to that film premiere and weren’t together
Wonder was dim pissed off Jen didn’t go to the tit show of a hen of hers
Can’t blame Jen either not going it was ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Maybe did dom share anything about her book when it launched I dip in and out
Yeah think she did
Such a false bunch of friends with friends like this who needs enemies 🤣
Greasy is stuck to dim like glue at minute because she knows dim will get plenty of media coverage for the circus of a wedding and she’ll be by her side
Jen seems to be most grounded one of them all even though she totally looks different in her own pictures to others and tries to change her accent she definitely puts her son first unlike her friend Greasy

Reactions: 13
Yeah think she did
Such a false bunch of friends with friends like this who needs enemies 🤣
Greasy is stuck to dim like glue at minute because she knows dim will get plenty of media coverage for the circus of a wedding and she’ll be by her side
Jen seems to be most grounded one of them all even though she totally looks different in her own pictures to others and tries to change her accent she definitely puts her son first unlike her friend Greasy
Couldn’t agree more there all just in it for what they can get out of each other all rode Greasy gravy train then stood back when she crashed 😂😂 it’s all madness jen is definitely the best out of a bad bunch be interesting to see if she be in LA for the wedding

Couldn’t agree more there all just in it for what they can get out of each other all rode Greasy gravy train then stood back when she crashed 😂😂 it’s all madness jen is definitely the best out of a bad bunch be interesting to see if she be in LA for the wedding
Sure Greasy spoke tit when dim split up with first fella sat having her hair done gossiping about it
Some friend she is
Such a toxic world to live in all for all the freebies they can get no thanks I’d rather work hard for what I have

Fair play to her if she can find an angle that makes her look about 2 stone lighter.....don't know how the rest of us can't manage it 🤣
Orrer you go to another app like snap xhat record there save and upload and IG doesn't show a filter. Like cmon she knows people arent that stupid

Reactions: 20
So she’s heading out for a hen meal for Dominique….with volumptuous hair. I think you’re really trying too hard to talk posh there Jen. It’s voluptuous 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dominique’s latest post shows her real figure not the edited version. How she gets away with it I don’t know

Reactions: 5
Why is she bating herself in to skin tight dresses? They look hideous on her. I know she has lost weight and wants to show it off but for gawd sake dress for your shape. Nothing at all attractive about the dress she tried on for the wedding.

Reactions: 4