Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish fitness insta Hun This has been requested a few times so here we go

Fitness blogger who lost loads of weight after returning to Ireland from the UK

Friends with faces by grace and Dominique

Spill any tea!

Reactions: 3
Is the holiday sponsored/gifted/collab whatever, by Supervalu. All the talk about getting away and doing loads with the child and we are on day 2 of Supervalu ads.

Reactions: 5
i really like her as well i think she is so genuine and i really really admire her weightloss

Reactions: 12
I like her to . She hasn’t had it easy and seems very genuine in wanting the best for Carter

Reactions: 16
I really like her..... find her very open and honest about her weight. I don't think she tries to milk sympathy, she seems genuine.

Reactions: 8
I'm with you guys- I really like her. She's open about any collabs etc and has done really well for herself weight wise and getting out of an abusive relationship.

Reactions: 7
I do like her, and I think she is very honest about her journey etc. just one thing! She is always trying to hide her dublin accent and her accent/voice as a result is very forced and unnatural. I know she is making an effort to pronounce each word properly but it just grates on me.

Reactions: 10
As I said in an earlier post, I really like Jen. Was just wondering was the abusive relationship she was in with Carters dad?

Reactions: 1
I like her too. A lot of ads but she’s providing for her child and she’s said she wants to buy a house for them and least the ads she does suit her page

Reactions: 10
I like her too. A lot of ads but she’s providing for her child and she’s said she wants to buy a house for them and least the ads she does suit her page
Did she give up her job in the bank? I would have thought if a mortgage was the goal you’d give up d insta hun job and keep the day job?

Reactions: 4
Surely saving for a home for yourself and child would be more important to most people than skin removal? I never understood that. I don't follow her any more as the ads are constant and the put on accent irritate me no end.

Reactions: 7
I really like her page, her ads are all geared around what’s she’s interested in, she has great food ideas and you can see she adores Carter.

Reactions: 16
Surely saving for a home for yourself and child would be more important to most people than skin removal? I never understood that. I don't follow her any more as the ads are constant and the put on accent irritate me no end.
I think with the amount of skin Jen had I understand why she went this way about it. It would have impeded her comfort in her day to day life. Plus once you get a house the bills never stop so easier to do it pre mortgage!

Reactions: 18
I know she did theatrical work in London and you can hear that coming through. She probably had elocution lessons.

Reactions: 2