Jenny Apple #6 Thousands of issues but never one tissue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the weekend wedding that Vile Kyle went to? He spent the first 20 minutes as a video rambling on about how much she misses his wife. And because he was so down he treated himself to an extra large suite because as he said "why not?" He's so rude and lacks so much self awareness it's unreal. None of that GFM money is being saved and it's so greedy and disrespectful to be blowing it in the face of generous patrons. I get it I've given up on waiting for a thank you from him but I really would have thought at this point he would have toned down the on camera spending. If he had any brains he'd invest the money and not touch it until it grew. Isn't he worried about paying for college for his children? What about if an emergency arises?
Below are a few scrernshots of his exoensive wedding weekend.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I misread your post as "suit" (instead of suite) and immediately thought Kyle purchasing an extra large suit is more of a necessity than a treat at this point.
But yeah, maybe the same is true for the suite?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mothers day with Kyle and the kids.
Kyle asking each kid a word to describe their mummy, followed by the classic sad cinematic background music to pull on viewers heart strings.

• Angry
Did anyone catch the weekend wedding that Vile Kyle went to? He spent the first 20 minutes as a video rambling on about how much she misses his wife. And because he was so down he treated himself to an extra large suite because as he said "why not?" He's so rude and lacks so much self awareness it's unreal. None of that GFM money is being saved and it's so greedy and disrespectful to be blowing it in the face of generous patrons. I get it I've given up on waiting for a thank you from him but I really would have thought at this point he would have toned down the on camera spending. If he had any brains he'd invest the money and not touch it until it grew. Isn't he worried about paying for college for his children? What about if an emergency arises?
Below are a few scrernshots of his exoensive wedding weekend.
I don't know what you are worried about, neither of those kids are going to college, Ellis is going to suffer severe depression and play video games in a dark basement and Winnie will become an "influencer" with a side gig on only fans. Kyle will follow his family footsteps and become an alcoholic living in a trailer park and the "Apples" will rot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t watch, but here it is for anyone who is interested lol
AGREE!!!
Couldn’t watch this greedy nonsensical ‘father’ go over his haul for the week.
I guess the camper is out growing mould while we vlog for more funds and gifts.
off by some lake camping laughing and loving each other as a family unit would be more to the point … not this piece of trash !

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I watched at 2.0 speed, barely tolerable. The viewers really seem to send thoughtful, wonderful gifts. Kyle was awake at 4:45am to open gifts before the kids woke up. He claims to be sleeping better - Lego sets, star wars kitchen utensils, new pots and pans, dog toys, camper accessories and of course...rocks. I always hate seeing comments of people who sent gifts before asking if kyle received them. He normally ignores the comment or will occasionally "like" the comment but never responds. I know he doesn't force people to send anything but I can't help but feel a lot of those who send him gifts are older, lonely people.

• Heart
I simply cannot believe he is still taking in the gifts and donations and that people are dumb enough to continue to send them. I have not watched him since shortly after Jenny died...he is getting worse and worse. He is going to need a new wardrobe.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you guys think he donates some of this stuff? Their home seems cozy but somewhat small. How could he possibly keep all this stuff people send them? (Along with all the crap he buys) I know they have the play area they scammed by claiming they wanted to home school, but I'm sure even that area is busting at the seams with all the toys.

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think he donates some of this stuff? Their home seems cozy but somewhat small. How could he possibly keep all this stuff people send them? (Along with all the crap he buys) I know they have the play area they scammed by claiming they wanted to home school, but I'm sure even that area is busting at the seams with all the toys.
I think if they did Mr. grifter would make a very strong statement to that effect to show what a good guy he is. I think more likely he takes them back to stores to get refund.

Reactions: 4
I think if they did Mr. grifter would make a very strong statement to that effect to show what a good guy he is. I think more likely he takes them back to stores to get refund.
I bet you're right. I was hoping maybe he used them to "regift" if Ellis or Winnie went to a birthday party or something like that... Kyle's greed has really exploded since Jenny's passing. They both definitely changed throughout the course of her cancer journey but Kyle's true colors have really become apparent since her death.

I bet you're right. I was hoping maybe he used them to "regift" if Ellis or Winnie went to a birthday party or something like that... Kyle's greed has really exploded since Jenny's passing. They both definitely changed throughout the course of her cancer journey but Kyle's true colors have really become apparent since her death.
Yes he has really changed and seems to have many that are okay with his thinking. I feel for the children. Just a matter of time before he will bring in a likeminded woman who thinks his grifting lifestyle is fun.

Winnie's first manicure at the salon? How old is she? A little too young for manicures?

Winnie's first manicure at the salon? How old is she? A little too young for manicures?
I want to say she's 5. I know she's a little older than my son.
I got my first manicure at 17 so I was a little on the old side!

She is very much too young to get mani/pedi. It is just an attention getting. ploy Mr. Grifter. I assume his followers will think this is really cute.

That mani/pedi was at least $40 (US) with tip - and that’s on the low side. Those things add up quickly and I wouldn’t want a child that young to expect something like that regularly. More money that would be better put into a savings account. Either the YouTube fans don’t think about the importance of savings for these kids or they comment and it gets deleted.

Unrelated: awful news about the passengers severely injured when their flight from London to Singapore hit severe turbulence. Sounds like the guy who died had a heart attack. Remember to keep your seatbelts on when in your seat on a plane, even if the seatbelt sign is not on, because this kind of thing happens without warning.

• Sad
  • Heart
That mani/pedi was at least $40 (US) with tip - and that’s on the low side. Those things add up quickly and I wouldn’t want a child that young to expect something like that regularly. More money that would be better put into a savings account. Either the YouTube fans don’t think about the importance of savings for these kids or they comment and it gets deleted.

Unrelated: awful news about the passengers severely injured when their flight from London to Singapore hit severe turbulence. Sounds like the guy who died had a heart attack. Remember to keep your seatbelts on when in your seat on a plane, even if the seatbelt sign is not on, because this kind of thing happens without warning.
Unrelated: that story was something unbelievable. I have always been a stickler for having my seat belt on but now not sure even going to the bathroom is a good idea. On long hauls you really have to get up and moving every hour or two. Sounds like it was some sort of air pocket that happens with no warning. Fortunately it is rare. Poor many with heart attack...what a way to go.
---
Assume it must have been another gift card sent from the adoring crowd...maybe intended for Jenny and she never used?

• Heart