Jenny Apple #6 Thousands of issues but never one tissue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those children :( Kyle openly says that they don't quite get the concept of celebrating the death of a fetus, but Winnie says she enjoyed the day (both Winnie and Ellis get to pick a toy).
I keep saying it because its all I really think about. Back when Kyle & Jenny started out vlogging Jennys disease, they didn't have many subscribers. No toys for Winnie or Ellis, but both was happy with the books purchased from Thrift stores and time spent with Jenny making pictures and colouring things in. These days its all about Disney theme parks and brand new toys on a regular basis. It absolutely blows my mind.
OMG, I didn’t realize he involved the kids in the celebration of the fetus that died. That is so disturbing. I can’t bear to watch the videos but from your comment here I see he is continuing with the buying toys. Is he still doing it when they are upset about something?

Reactions: 5
You’re so right @Saydee!
The only quality time Kyle affords to life is making videos and doing ‘lives’ so he can spend his days off counting money. The children do not get quality time, devotion or undivided attention and love from dad … they just get toys!
How death can change a good ‘soul’ to a greedy materialistic piece of tit. What a sad sad life for these two young children who will grow up with ugly views and interpretations of what constitutes a ‘good’ life. So sad.
His kids will grow up not knowing anything different than the current lifestyle so l wouldn't be worried about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 2