Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the new way of flogging clothes? By saying there must be a mistake on the website price. Can’t believe people would fall for that.
F64E8050-7A9E-4413-AE78-EE1014D0CF73.jpeg
095CB287-563E-40C3-9D19-AD44C4F27000.jpeg
37ABFA54-0305-4DDB-97BE-C6E663717C40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She is a twit
The acting like your best friend is what does me. ‘I just thought I’d show you’ ‘it’s so fab’ ‘gorgeous piece’ that will look great on all ye size 12,14,16s yeah right! Flog flog flog

Reactions: 1
Who in their right mind wears a dress, Gucci handbag and Hermes bangle to the beach?!
Someone who takes photos of herself for a living! And tonight the start of drinks with the girls. She ll be out at every opportunity like last summer now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And the cost of it too, no sign of her wearing the cheap tat she flogs
In all honesty who would wear that crap. I see Jennifer has removed the drinks in the garden posts. Wonder was she getting backlash?
I'm wrong. It's gone from her story but still on the grid

Who actually wears this to drinks in your garden with the girls including high heeled sandals?
I actually love this look 😹 but I know it’s very over dressed for drinks in the garden , i wouldn’t say much if it was a lavish garden but it’s a basic garden in Leitrim !!
that wine glass too! Half a bottle in that glass for sure !

Reactions: 4
I actually love this look 😹 but I know it’s very over dressed for drinks in the garden , i wouldn’t say much if it was a lavish garden but it’s a basic garden in Leitrim !!
that wine glass too! Half a bottle in that glass for sure !
I like it as well but who wears that to have a few drinks in the garden with the girls.
Absolutely no social distancing at the hen party either but oddly social distancing must not be a requirement with Instagramer/floggers.

Reactions: 6
How many feet does she have seriously pushing all those runners
And guess what she loves them all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.