Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great money in trying on clothes
Is Jennifer building a new house seen something about visiting a site?
😂 I love her reference to going to work .... what do you do Jennifer apart from being done up to within an inch of your life for said work. Meanwhile baby’s in a baby grow unless it’s a weekend day and she has him in one of the sailor outfits 🙄

Reactions: 3
Jeyz I'd never reach the standards that some girls here seem to think are real life. That is one of the worst comments I've seen on Tattle (granted I don't follow the contentious threads)! But the feeling here is JW is battling an eating disorder and then we are speculating that this means the partner is cheating.

As I progressed in parenting babies are happier in baby gros at home. My youngest preferred soft gentle clothes as he was a bit sickly and small. Comfort was everything.

Reactions: 11
Nothing galls me more than that kind of talk. If your partner cheats, they are the problem, not you. If they don't have the decency and respect for you to break up with you rather than to go behind your back, that's them being a shady piece of dirt. Cannot get over the "She couldn't keep her man from cheating" mentality some people have. Screams of insecurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t agree with the cheating comment at all. Very harsh and uncalled for. My comment re baby grows was in relation to my baby who’s a month older than hers and I dress her in soft tops and leggings during the day. Rarely have her in fancy outfits so it’s not notions like that I was getting at least adhering to high standards. I just think babies that are that age forever tangling their legs in baby grows and are more suitable for night time only if at all. Have moved onto her into pjs myself. Anyway didn’t mean to offend any tattlers. She puts more effort into dressing herself that’s for sure, that was my point.

• Heart
I have boys . . . now there are some teens I wonder at the efforts I ever made to dress them nicely!! The last was a premmie and was in babygros easily for the first two years. (all nice next fab stuff) but he hated 'hard clothes' and waistbands. Though truth be told boy teen fashion is the pits compared to babygros and way more expensive.

Reactions: 2
I have boys . . . now there are some teens I wonder at the efforts I ever made to dress them nicely!! The last was a premmie and was in babygros easily for the first two years. (all nice next fab stuff) but he hated 'hard clothes' and waistbands. Though truth be told boy teen fashion is the pits compared to babygros and way more expensive.
Yeah I suppose leggings aren’t an option for boys like for girls. They are so handy.

Reactions: 1
and believe me Teen girls adore Pennys but Teen boys its all about the flipping brands.

I have girls and a boy. Its not difficult to dress little boys in comfortable, soft and cute clothes. Zara do lovely soft Jersey style trousers, the cutest little track pants and super soft boys style jogging thing. Next as well. It's just lazy to leave the baby in last night's sleeping gear. So many easy and comfortable options .

Reactions: 4
I have girls and a boy. Its not difficult to dress little boys in comfortable, soft and cute clothes. Zara do lovely soft Jersey style trousers, the cutest little track pants and super soft boys style jogging thing. Next as well. It's just lazy to leave the baby in last night's sleeping gear. So many easy and comfortable options .
I can’t believe a new mum is being judged for having her child in a babygro & not a cute outfit. And then everyone complains about bloggers or influencers not showing real life.
Also just because he’s in a babygro doesn’t mean it’s necessarily last nights sleeping gear. I often changed my little fella into a fresh babygro in the morning because it was just easier, we were going no where & chances are both of us were covered in sick, pee or poop half the day so it was the easiest thing to throw on and off. If I had an adult babygro I’d have wore it too cus I was def a sight for sore eyes the first year of my sons life.

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe a new mum is being judged for having her child in a babygro & not a cute outfit. And then everyone complains about bloggers or influencers not showing real life.
Also just because he’s in a babygro doesn’t mean it’s necessarily last nights sleeping gear. I often changed my little fella into a fresh babygro in the morning because it was just easier, we were going no where & chances are both of us were covered in sick, pee or poop half the day so it was the easiest thing to throw on and off. If I had an adult babygro I’d have wore it too cus I was def a sight for sore eyes the first year of my sons life.
Sge has shown him being put to bed in the babygro, picked up in the same one and taken out in that very same one on numerous occasions. So yes, we know it's the same one. Also she has time to put on her full face, hair extensions and leggings of the day while it would only take 3 minutes to change her baby.
So leaving the baby in a babygro that he slept in and no doubt smells of pee and possibly poo after a full 10 hours of sleep (she has stated before many times that he sleeps that long)

So absolutely judging her on leaving her baby in sticky clothes. She had to change his nappy in the morning so could easily have changed him as I said would have taken 3 minutes. No excuse for that on numerous occasions.

Nobody suggested a fancy outfit but clean and ideally not pyjamas. My cute comment was in regards to another poster saying that it was difficult to find cute boys clothes and I said what I do 😍

Sge has shown him being put to bed in the babygro, picked up in the same one and taken out in that very same one on numerous occasions. So yes, we know it's the same one. Also she has time to put on her full face, hair extensions and leggings of the day while it would only take 3 minutes to change her baby.
So leaving the baby in a babygro that he slept in and no doubt smells of pee and possibly poo after a full 10 hours of sleep (she has stated before many times that he sleeps that long)

So absolutely judging her on leaving her baby in sticky clothes. She had to change his nappy in the morning so could easily have changed him as I said would have taken 3 minutes. No excuse for that on numerous occasions.

Nobody suggested a fancy outfit but clean and ideally not pyjamas. My cute comment was in regards to another poster saying that it was difficult to find cute boys clothes and I said what I do 😍
I agree with you if it is the case that shes leaving him in last nights babygro and then brings him out in it.. it’s the height of laziness, fbg used to do the same with Hayden all the time and it looks terrible!

I’d very much doubt it and I really don’t think it’s fair to speculate and write that when you don’t know it to definitely be the case

Reactions: 4
I’ve had three kids and often I would have had a few of the same baby grows (mostly because people gifted them to me when I already had that one)
I just can see that happening easily so yeah.... I’m sceptical of jumping to the conclusion that she doesn’t change the child’s clothing 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve had three kids and often I would have had a few of the same baby grows (mostly because people gifted them to me when I already had that one)
I just can see that happening easily so yeah.... I’m sceptical of jumping to the conclusion that she doesn’t change the child’s clothing 🙌🏻
I really think it is extremely unlikely that Jennifer, who is so obsessed with image would take a dirty babygro off and put exactly the same one on again from.a clean pile when she is gifted so much for the baby..... unless you know more about her than the rest of us?

Well you seem to watch her pretty closely,
I’m just observing but you definitely have a lot to say from looking at your history .... I’m busy with my lot so just dip in, perhaps I am wrong 😂 it’s just a random thing to start saying as a mum

I really think it is extremely unlikely that Jennifer, who is so obsessed with image would take a dirty babygro off and put exactly the same one on again from.a clean pile when she is gifted so much for the baby..... unless you know more about her than the rest of us?
New member! 👀 Look call me bitter but can you tell me Jennifer how you manage so many try ons daily with a wobbler at home. Does a minder have him all the time coz I work and have one wobbler and spend the early morning trying to make myself presentable with said wobbler attached to my leg demanding to be held. Certainly wouldn’t have time or be allowed by mini me for all the extras grooming wise so it’s just plain old, clean face and teeth and hair tied up (anything otherwise with hair would not be suitable in my profession). Everyone else, am I the only one whose child constantly looks for attention and I put 99% of my effort into turning the child out clean and attending to her needs. Suppose the insta huns portraying that babies aren’t 24/7 work is kinda annoying, that’s my point!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well you seem to watch her pretty closely,
I’m just observing but you definitely have a lot to say from looking at your history .... I’m busy with my lot so just dip in, perhaps I am wrong 😂 it’s just a random thing to start saying as a mum
From your history as a new member 4 posts are about Floggifer and the rest about her absolute insta loves So Sue, Dr D and Pippa... yes, Floggifer is watched and all because of her shoddy behaviour.
Maybe I just like my children in clean clothes and not what they slept in with a full nappy of pee for 10 hours and that's more important than my full face of makeup, hair extensions and spanx leggings.

I think let’s leave the child and the babygros out ... we are not here to bash her parenting we are here to bash the swipe ups and the Ali express dresses sold for 220000 times the price !🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.