Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have an agent before Mandy or is this her first one? Can’t remember if she was signed to Andrea Roche

Reactions: 1
Why am I so bothered by her 🤬
Don't even follow her but her posts keep coming up on my feed
This mornings offerings were people gushing and thanking her for "her code" for Nike for trainers they dont want to ruin
It infuriates me for some reason that people think she's some sort of saviour when all she does is manipulates people into spending their money, buying tit they don't need and making her money at the same time!

Reactions: 9
This mornings offerings were people gushing and thanking her for "her code" for Nike for trainers they dont want to ruin
It infuriates me for some reason that people think she's some sort of saviour when all she does is manipulates people into spending their money, buying tit they don't need and making her money at the same time!
Same! And the other morning ... a whole series of flouncing around in her Zara blazer and Spanx ready for ‘work’ and having to wake the baby .... lord for most people going out to work with a baby is a stressed, scramble to get you dressed, them dressed, everyone fed... I can barely brush my teeth without my baby wanting to be held but all hail Jennifer ... time for full face or makeup, extensions the works for whatever she works at. I’ve yet to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know all influencers are at it but she literally just seems to spend her day linking bits for people to buy

Reactions: 5
youre not alone, I’m the same. This ‘tell me what you’re looking for and I’ll help you find it’ - AF links day in day out. duck OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's the way she's going about it as if she's your best friend and doing you a favour sending the link.
Most of those clicking her links don't have a clue what an af link is or how it works.
Hopefully one day people will see through her for what she is.

Reactions: 6
This one is some chancer with her affiliate links for designer handbags 🤣🤣..Money must be drying up!

If I have to look at the same Nike runners one more day this week 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤜🤜🤜🤜

• Haha
The Sweatty Betty and Nike links are pouring in. Cringe for her!!! I ordered a few bits from Sweaty Betty 25 days ago and no sign of my order despite countless emails and phonecalls. Really difficult to deal with!

There must be good money from the Nike affiliate links. She’s flat out posting them. And the Sweaty Betty ones too. Also suddenly wearing leggings and runners like she never has before. Desperate in Leitrim🙄🙈

There must be good money from the Nike affiliate links. She’s flat out posting them. And the Sweaty Betty ones too. Also suddenly wearing leggings and runners like she never has before. Desperate in Leitrim🙄🙈
Sickening that she is rolling it in from it though! When will people learn. Pretending she’s ‘girl next door, your best friend’ when all she wants the minions for is making her money and telling her she’s stunning.

Reactions: 1
Sickening that she is rolling it in from it though! When will people learn. Pretending she’s ‘girl next door, your best friend’ when all she wants the minions for is making her money and telling her she’s stunning.
I just think it’s so funny how it’s all that she wears all of a sudden. Clearly trying everything to flog the stuff as hard as she can as it’s obviously worth her while🤣🤣

I just think it’s so funny how it’s all that she wears all of a sudden. Clearly trying everything to flog the stuff as hard as she can as it’s obviously worth her while🤣🤣
The shite ‘I’m obsessed with’ ‘I just love’ and the ‘they hold you in’ hold what in, she d be swimming in a size 6!

Reactions: 6
I am no fan of Jennifer but comments about her bf cheating because of her body make me very sad. If that's the case my husband has lots of reason to cheat... my boobs look like a gun dogs ears.

I feel her low weight must impact on her health and is not a good image for any woman or teenager to follow.

On a totally different note I can't believe that I actually like one of the dresses Jennifer was flogging. I think this is so cool and could be worn so many different way.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.