Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's copying Prince Louis christening gown! Google it. That style gown in Royal Family for over 200 years🤯🙈🙈🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder does Lough Rynn hotel give every baby a gift if their christening is held there??.. I very much doubt it.
I kind of get why she would wear a hat for the occasion seeing as she 'was' a hat designer but i think in my opinion those christening gowns were very ott, reminds me of those old Victorian photos of babies on their christening day. She's definitely trying too hard to emulate Princess Kate.

Reactions: 9
I wondered the same thing, does every couple who book a christening in that hotel receive a gift? I sincerely hope they do after this !

Reactions: 2
Her partner looks wayyyyy older than her doesn't he? No disrespect just never seen a picture of him before

Reactions: 2
Feel awful saying it but I thought it was her dad when I saw it first

Probably because he isn't photoshopped to within an inch of his life like she is. He has aged a lot since being back with her, unhappiness will do that to you I suppose. Disgusted with Lough Rynn and their antics, has turned me off going there again. God help any poor "Non VIP" who has had an event there in the last while. Where is their present???

Reactions: 3
Her christening style and the twins outfits are completely OTT.too many ruffles,frills and flounces going on,very "caravan chic".she is a beautiful girl,a simple paired back look would have been gorgeous on her but she seems to imitate Kate Middletons looks and take them way too far adding further embellishments....its a bit cringey

Reactions: 8
How anyone can have their child baptised after all the church has done is just beyond me. I don't understand it. It's not actually obligatory to have a christening after having a baby 🙄
Anyway, that aside... The outfits are all rank - every one of them. The woman really doesn't have a clue.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How anyone can have their child baptised after all the church has done is just beyond me. I don't understand it. It's not actually obligatory to have a christening after having a baby 🙄
Anyway, that aside... The outfits are all rank - every one of them. The woman really doesn't have a clue.
For the likes of her, it has nothing to do with the sacrament and everything to do with the fuss and with lough rynn fawning over her at every opportunity how well she would. Noted #vip was one of their hashtags in the post about her 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
You know those girls that just look at themselves in group photos and decide that's great even if everyone else looks awful? I presumed that's something you grow out of but there's Jin putting their 'first photo as a family of 5' while their little boy looks to be having a meltdown... Surely there was a casual snap taken at home over the last 2 months where he looks happy!?
And I don't want to hear that's the realities of life with kids, nothing about her insta is about portraying reality

Reactions: 12
For the likes of her, it has nothing to do with the sacrament and everything to do with the fuss and with lough rynn fawning over her at every opportunity how well she would. Noted #vip was one of their hashtags in the post about her 🙄🙄🙄
For the vast majority of people, it has nothing to do with the sacrament and everything to do with the Big Day Out or with keeping Granny happy!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.