Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey her style is getting worse as the days go on. That latest all white (is it her day off from having 3 under 3??) outfit on stories is absolutely desperate. It’s like something you would see the mature 50 plus ladies captain at a golf club wearing for a presentation not something a new mum of 3 in her early 30s would wear. Who is her target here? Also agree with what a previous poster said - always felt her group were a “mean girls” group and loved the smell of their own tit. I don’t think they ever really grew out of the teenage personas with queen Jennifer ruling over Mohill and not many of them seem to have moved away.

Reactions: 7
Crikey her style is getting worse as the days go on. That latest all white (is it her day off from having 3 under 3??) outfit on stories is absolutely desperate. It’s like something you would see the mature 50 plus ladies captain at a golf club wearing for a presentation not something a new mum of 3 in her early 30s would wear. Who is her target here? Also agree with what a previous poster said - always felt her group were a “mean girls” group and loved the smell of their own tit. I don’t think they ever really grew out of the teenage personas with queen Jennifer ruling over Mohill and not many of them seem to have moved away.
her target is how high the bank balance goes. she used only show stuff that suited now it's anything for money

Reactions: 3
3 under 2 you mean!!! Has to be hired help hidden away! I have 2 just about not under 2 and my life is a lot different to hers …. Rarely have time to prioritise being immaculate with the perfectly tossed extensions! She makes out she has a full time job working for mommy when not on maternity but it mainly involves walking around brown Thomas doing her actual full time job … being an Insta hun and getting it soft!

It's amazing how you never know to look at someone what their life is really like. I'm new to her but find her fascinating to look at. She is stunning and her photos definitely show an immaculate life.
She is stunning but only a few years ago she looked a standard size 10/12 … serious food restriction to maintain that extremely skinny size.

Reactions: 1
3 under 2 you mean!!! Has to be hired help hidden away! I have 2 just about not under 2 and my life is a lot different to hers …. Rarely have time to prioritise being immaculate with the perfectly tossed extensions! She makes out she has a full time job working for mommy when not on maternity but it mainly involves walking around brown Thomas doing her actual full time job … being an Insta hun and getting it soft!

She is stunning but only a few years ago she looked a standard size 10/12 … serious food restriction to maintain that extremely skinny size.
I agree that help must be hired. There is no way a mother of 3 has that much time in the day for herself. She must spend hours getting ready every day all to show this picture perfect lifestyle which we all know is not the truth. I wouldn’t say Jennifer knows what a full days hard work looks like.
She was always a healthy size 10/12 at school and always looked fab. She defo got lots of attention from everyone and by god did she know it. I wouldn’t have ever thought that she needed to lose weight. It would be wonderful if she would just be honest about her eating habits but first of all that would require her to be honest with herself and I don’t know if she is capable of that. You wouldn’t lose weight by just doing laps of Laura lake.

Reactions: 1
I came across her yesterday purely by accident. Her whole insta looks so false and not real life having three under two it must exhausting trying to look perfect all the time like that especially with three very young children, it must be an enormous amount of pressure all the same. Does she try to look perfect for him all the time too I wonder, she’s like a stepford wife (I read the whole thread I know she’s not married btw)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Looks like a very posh affair a three course sit down meal. I’m in awe of where she finds the energy to keep herself so glam and polished looking all the time with such young children.

Reactions: 2
Looks like a very posh affair a three course sit down meal. I’m in awe of where she finds the energy to keep herself so glam and polished looking all the time with such young children.
Well she sure as hell can’t be minding them!

Reactions: 2
I agree she has to have help, I feel sorry for any first time new Mums who follow her. Even if she has help I still wouldn’t have the energy to keep that perfect clothes/figure/hair pretence up.

Reactions: 3
I agree she has to have help, I feel sorry for any first time new Mums who follow her. Even if she has help I still wouldn’t have the energy to keep that perfect clothes/figure/hair pretence up.
This was me on my first, she had hers a few weeks later! Screaming refluxer and seeing her out every other night and done to the 9s!🙄 As they say …. Insta v reality. She occasionally shows herself on stories … no makeup or extensions so the hair straight and scraped onto her head …. Like a catfish … unrecognisable so it takes some dedication to be perfectly turned out every day! Wouldn’t have the energy either!

Could someone please tell her she is not Kate Middleton .
Dressing like her at a christening and the only other woman in the world who posts a newborn picture after a blow dry and face of make up

Reactions: 5
I've had 3 under 2 with twin girls. There's no way she doesn't have help. Unless she's getting glammed up and saving the photos to spread out over a few days etc. I don't know, they're like robots or something!

Reactions: 6
That outfit is awful. The new thing of wearing white to your baby's christening needs to stop and the hat...good god. She isn't a member of the aristocracy. She flogs cheap tat constantly. Having met her in real life on a few occasions she needs to get rid of her notions!

Only saw the outfit now. Not like her to call it wrong. And she really did on this occasion. Love jumpsuits but this thing it’s neither one or a dress and the material looks cheap. Dropping a grand on an outfit to look like that! Hats for christenings anyway. Notions central.

Looks like they had the whole restaurant booked out in LR. Poor little Alex, I’m sure he would have loved to have his own little birthday party running around with lots of kids his age. His shirt also looks eerily similar to ones Prince Louis was wearing over the weekend. I just cannot get over how terrible that outfit was on her yesterday - one of the worst things I think I’ve ever seen on an influencer. Also, who tf wears a hat to a christening in Ireland?

I guess she's wearing white cause she realises 3 kids later and 0 ring its probably her only chance to wear a white outfit to a church outing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.