Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, before your wedding content creator got you to do this "hilarious' wedding stunt. Unfortunately, she had another so called influencer do at her wedding also - original hilarious mishap or intentional content? Such a waste of champagne.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Nope, before your wedding content creator got you to do this "hilarious' wedding stunt. Unfortunately, she had another so called influencer do at her wedding also - original hilarious mishap or intentional content? Such a waste of champagne.
He'd prob suck it out of the carpet

Reactions: 3
Totally staged, as was the other one. At least think of another “silly” stunt. Just lazy doing exactly the same thing again!

Reactions: 4
A trip to London for just for fabric for the flower girls sashes. Entitled and very privileged behaviour.
I suppose the au pair was home with the kids.
This is gonna sound so daft but the mothers haircut does me in. So severe on here and the over dyed jet black hair! The notions of them re fabric

Reactions: 7
Money must be getting tight in the Wyrnne household and mammy must be interested in dressmaking. The plugging is unreal today. She literally should have Af or ad on all of her wedding photos because she's quite obviously done deals for freebies or discounts on everything but the church. That vendors list of the end of every post!

Reactions: 6
But remember ‘she needed to get her act together’ pre wedding … she was ‘pure relaxed’ about the organising on stories …. Defo didn’t have deals made and af links for every single item she wore etc!!!!

Reactions: 3
Ah lads I was at the Curragh today snd herself was there Preening and posing. But of note poor Faye she looked like something out of the sound or music or a really bad costume from a school play. It was appalling. Jennifer is missing the mark these days, she's very matchy matchy. I don't dress up for races myself but the style seems so much more bohemian now and Jennifer kinda of looked like an air hostess for Emirates. Poor Faye though. It was so bad I couldn't laugh, I really felt for her
---
Also mammy was there on full photography duties.

Reactions: 4