Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I cried with joy because people told me I look so good being this skinny.“ 🙄🙄
I don't think Jen is skinny. I totally thought I was posting on another thread where the same narcissistic marathon running tit is going on. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I guess she'll start giving advice to women with menopausal issues, since the medical team of she and the OB/GYN were able to diagnose her issues and come up with a suitable course or treatment. 🙄 🙄

Reactions: 1
Because she’s apparently the first woman ever diagnosed with menopause 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 I hate how influencers think they’re subject matter experts on everything in their lives.

Reactions: 4
Jen Lefforge #2: I'll just listen...after I Have My Wine and Write 22 Paragraphs About How You Shouldn't Talk

Reactions: 3
IMG_0559.png

Traffic must be slow from Friday’s Viking video so she’s schilling the Patreon crap now.

I haven’t watched it. Can’t bring myself to get through it on YewTube. lol

Reactions: 2
Wait …. She claims that a suburban community in Georgia had so many people teeming the streets that several people stopped her to tell her she looked great? Not buying it. I’ve been to Georgia and the lack of people out and about spooked me out! Endless suburbs with not a soul in sight and you’d be lucky to see another pedestrian in the town centre on a weekday. I call bullshit. Just a made up story so she call herself gorgeous yet again. She keeps telling us she’s gorgeous, she’s thin, she’s happily married, her husband wants to be with her. If you have to say it, it’s not true!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just think for all her sun protection and dermatologist visits and her blabbing about it, she is really quite rough and haggard looking.

• Haha
IMG_0563.png

Not Jen looking for sympathy after she’s assumed that none of her three sons want children or could possibly have them because atleast one of them is gay.

It's starting to feel a little yuck that none of your kids want to reproduce in case they end up like YOU as parent, Jen? 😁

• Haha
Sureeeeee. And I bet that's an affiliate link

Also, you need to get better at photos as your nose is the focus here and barely notice the earrings

Screenshot_20240422_221051_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
She always posts her bitching as Stories on IG so I went to look on Threads to see what her engagement is like. It’s bleeping terrible. A handful of responses, all arse licking and agreeing with her like bleeping sheep. Her rules of engagement there “ Be kind, don’t be unkind” then she’s on there being a complete witch about multiple “things”.
Bottom line. I do not believe what she claims about YouTube revenue. She doesn’t have enough subs or engagement ANYwhere for her to be making what she says. Of course lying about it supports her YouTube coaching for success hustle so that’s probably why she’s doing it. Lying grifter.

Reactions: 5
IMG_0564.png

I’m sorry but you’ve bought multiple DVCs, a Porsche, a fugly Gucci bag, and gone on multiple vacations yet you still have carpet flooring in your bathroom that you use everyday?! 🤮🤢🤮🤢 The woman who Clorox wipes her bleeping suitcase has carpet in her bathroom. She can take all the judgy seats because her opinion on anything is completely moot now.

If I bought a house with carpet in the bathroom (which I wouldn’t) that would literally be the first thing done even before painting any single room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Too busy taking photos of her inspirational windows to get rid of a piss stinking carpet in her
”primary bathroom”. Dirty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Like this revelation literally has me gagging at my desk and yet cackling at the same time that Miss Priss who wipes and sanitizes everything has carpet in her bathroom.

• Haha
How old is that house? I haven’t seen a house with carpet in the bath that hadn’t been basically untouched since the 70s.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.