Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just trying to sell her “let me school you in YouTube” paid coaching sessions.

Reactions: 7
God it’s so cringe and tacky. Maybe if she had decent content but nothing she does is earth shattering.

Reactions: 2
I'd respect her if she just acknowledged 'yeah I just do the most basic point and shoot style of videos but earn good money from it'

But the pretentiousness that she is doing something more artist and superior is delusional quite frankly.

Again her and Adam are the same, although I guess at least she manages to be in focus most of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And of course, know it all Jen Lefforge fails to mention that in the past month or two, YouTube have increased the number of ads presented, but I'm sure the revenue is all her. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And of course, know it all Jen Lefforge fails to mention that in the past month or two, YouTube have increased the number of ads presented, but I'm sure the revenue is all her. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
She's probably not even realised that

It'll be like any other grifter, she'll blame something else and say the person just has to put more time in and I'm sure pay for more sessions with her.

IMG_0515.png

Oooooh she’s got a bee in her bonnet about this! She filmed a whole video ranting while walking the dogs after posting this.

Here’s a novel concept… how about you put poisonous products out of reach of children or in a locked cabinet?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
View attachment 2879161
Oooooh she’s got a bee in her bonnet about this! She filmed a whole video ranting while walking the dogs after posting this.

Here’s a novel concept… how about you put poisonous products out of reach of children or in a locked cabinet?!
And another concept....keep an eye on the kids and what they're getting into. Maybe if she and the "online organizers" spent less time looking at a camera or a phone, they'd see what the kids are up to.

I totally get that some kids are climbers, etc. Obviously if you have one you know is determined you leave tit in a child proof container. But otherwise, ya, watch the kids. Like why is your child coming to my house and going in my laundry room?! Lol

PS - I personally use laundry strips. They’re great for people who travel! Now if your kid is munching on a laundry strip I can’t help ya. lol They’re likely past the point of help. Or they needed a snack. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
I totally get that some kids are climbers, etc. Obviously if you have one you know is determined you leave tit in a child proof container. But otherwise, ya, watch the kids. Like why is your child coming to my house and going in my laundry room?! Lol

PS - I personally use laundry strips. They’re great for people who travel! Now if your kid is munching on a laundry strip I can’t help ya. lol They’re likely past the point of help. Or they needed a snack. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Exactly. When I was a kid, I barely saw our laundry/utility room let alone the one in someone else's home.

bleeping hell how long was that exercise reel? I don’t need to see you manipulating your pudgy knee hun.

And then this… GET OVER YOURSELF

IMG_3863.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Yet again she acts like she's the only one who has curly/wavy/wiry hair in the world. Did @briogeo also do the filter on her photo? And why didn't they tell her to dress less blandly. I'm no fashion plate either, but is Magenta hair still something people do?

• Haha
Why does she have an Uber up close head shot when trying to show off her hair?! It barely fits in the photo.

• Haha
IMG_0522.png

This look is giving me 1990 Mayim Bialik as Blossom.

IMG_0523.png

Says the woman who was ranting on her IG stories yesterday about laundry detergent pods and telling people exactly how to store them.
---
Also having a chuckle at all her IG stories about Invisalign and how irritated she’s getting with people messaging her that they drink coffee with theirs in, etc. It’s making my lunch break rather entertaining. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 2881295
This look is giving me 1990 Mayim Bialik as Blossom.

View attachment 2881298
Says the woman who was ranting on her IG stories yesterday about laundry detergent pods and telling people exactly how to store them.
---
Also having a chuckle at all her IG stories about Invisalign and how irritated she’s getting with people messaging her that they drink coffee with theirs in, etc. It’s making my lunch break rather entertaining. 🤣
Her list is the opposite of what she does, first of all. Second, her timeline is backward. In your 20s you don't know enough to give "amazing advice". Bloviating is her entire personality. I wish she did nothing but listen. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Her list is the opposite of what she does, first of all. Second, her timeline is backward. In your 20s you don't know enough to give "amazing advice". Bloviating is her entire personality. I wish she did nothing but listen. :rolleyes:
Bloviate is the perfect word to describe her!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.