jemz624/Jemma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone followed this girl she had a big account of 30k but it got banned, she has a new one that rising in numbers, she pregnant with her second child but she always begging on live for money and for people to buy off her Amazon wishlist and constantly causing dramas and arguing with others on tiktok, I dunno if it’s entertaining or sad she always live and loads watch her.

I watched her live late last night... when she was arguing with people... it was cringey... I don't get why people feel the need to argue over duel live its so trashy!!

I watched her live late last night... when she was arguing with people... it was cringey... I don't get why people feel the need to argue over duel live its so trashy!!
omg I watched that too was going on for ages keeps arguing with same two girls Kassie and Rudy offering to meet up to fight them and someone leaking her address on the live, threatening to report her to social services, madness!

Who are these people that actually buy stuff from her amazon wish list or anyone's amazon wish list ... its just pure begging honestly it's embarrassing!!

Well think it’s over for Jemma on tiktok someone went through with their threat and reported her to social services after her address was leaked, not good.

So apparently social services have told her to delete the app yet she’s live right now arguing with people.

She clearly needs help with looking after her little girl. She is up all hours and delayed Speach etc. She never interacts with her, just shouts at her 24/7. It’s sad really.

I find it really upsetting how she talks to her daughter. That poor little girl is such a sweetheart.

Reactions: 1
She clearly needs help with looking after her little girl. She is up all hours and delayed Speach etc. She never interacts with her, just shouts at her 24/7. It’s sad really.
and you clearly need help with your delayed spelling 🥴

• Haha
I’ve viewed a few of her lives in the past, it’s obvious she struggles with her little girl, I’m not saying she neglected but she seems so immature and it’s reflected in her parenting it’s seems to be about her needs more then her daughters, her daughter has no routine and Jemma can’t seem to be able to handle or implement one and she will seriously struggle once the new baby comes, she up all night so is her child, she also seems to struggle with a feeding routine too.

So unless I missed something she's on live right now scrounging money for a 4d scan!! Pay for it yourself!!

But ordering a takeaway 🙄
😭 she didn’t! How shameful, I stopped watching after while got bored of the begging for money can’t believe people sent her thirty quid as it is, she should of just waited until her fella got paid, I also don’t know why she keeps saying she can’t say where her daughter is we know where she goes dumped on her parents to look after. The only reason she ain’t deleting tiktok complely is because it’s a cash and gift cow for her.

😭 she didn’t! How shameful, I stopped watching after while got bored of the begging for money can’t believe people sent her thirty quid as it is, she should of just waited until her fella got paid, I also don’t know why she keeps saying she can’t say where her daughter is we know where she goes dumped on her parents to look after. The only reason she ain’t deleting tiktok complely is because it’s a cash and gift cow for her.
People started calling her out on it 😂 Thankfully 🙈 she must have been given enough money though, as she had the scan yesterday. I know it’s ridiculous when Lexi goes to her parents house every week and she widely broadcasted it.

Just saw her live now she actually begging for money for a baby shower and now hinting for kfc lmao she so brazen it’s quite funny to watch 😄

OMG she’s live now crying because she’s had a row with somebody I think. So one of her followers sent her £50 and told her to treat herself and get her nails done 😧

• Wow