Jemma mc Gowan #7 Lazy McGowan's sit on their asses while GFMs buy ugly glasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again I just can’t get over her ma. Her daughter dying and she’s commenting under a tagged post about someone wanting a night out.. she comments when and where?! what the actual f?! And also.. what kind of friend or person would be tagging a mother on the brink of loosing a daughter for a night out saying she is busting to get drunk? Jesus Christ it’s all bizarre. The ma must be on some seriously good meds or something
But is she really on the brink of losing her daughter .. 🤔🤔 Again.. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
I've seen more padres and virgins and deities glued to candles this last 24hrs than I've ever seen in my entire life!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've seen more padres and virgins and deities glued to candles this last 24hrs than I've ever seen in my entire life!
Padre Pio would be my candle of choice 😂 powerful man

It’s the smelly wax burners that make me laugh - just take the tea light out and burn it 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how they are all watching this page 24/7 as as soon as we mention them posting something it is deleted or their profile made private …. yet how they never address this as they don’t want to bring attention to this page as they know it’s all the truth we are talking & that most people who any sense would agree if they read through these threads

Reactions: 13
I'm near afraid to light a candle in case some one passes the house and thinks its all for jemhow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm near afraid to light a candle in case some one passes the house and thinks its all for jemhow
I’m lighting a candle here for the mum for her to get the fridge sorted by a Good Samaritan for free 🕯🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
---
Candle lit 🙏🙏 Wonder can I feature on the jewhow page too #jemhow #howareyeattheendagain #howaboutyoutellusthetruth #maketraceysfridgecoldagain #iceicebaby #friedbried

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I’m sorry but I fell off the bed 😂😂 friedbried. Tell us the truth scamjem 😂

I’m lighting a candle here for the mum for her to get the fridge sorted by a Good Samaritan for free 🕯🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
---
Candle lit 🙏🙏 Wonder can I feature on the jewhow page too #jemhow #howareyeattheendagain #howaboutyoutellusthetruth #maketraceysfridgecoldagain #iceicebaby #friedbried

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs look at this set up! Oooh look at my candle just happens to be set on a Louis viuitton book oooh go me … All to match the Louis Vuitton syringe driver bag & the Louis Vuitton glasses only the best for our gem 😎 💵 My candle ain’t as fancy it’s sitting on top of a lidl leaflet
---
And for anyone who’s interested.. Clive wouldn’t be selling cars this weekend if his wife was really that ill…… C’mon now people wake up. Also does anyone else notice how her followers go away up anytime the nearing the end rumour goes about 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If it was anyone else - the way the family are getting on and how she looked last weekend - i would say that they are in denial…however we have seen her do this time and again

if it’s genuinely the time, I trust in god them weans are ok and il keep them in my prayers

I think they are rightfully bristled with all the Scamanda comparisons on here.

And let’s be honest any hopes of a fundraising drive weeks ago would have been impacted with the top google search hits 😂

Reactions: 2
Sister in Ibiza, mother seeking new fridge and husband selling vehicles, there's no need for all of the morbid calls for prayers.
They really implying she's at the end and that's sinful and almost like wishing her life away.

Reactions: 11
Sister in Ibiza, mother seeking new fridge and husband selling vehicles, there's no need for all of the morbid calls for prayers.
They really implying she's at the end and that's sinful and almost like wishing her life away.
More I think about it is that it’s to take the heat of all the questions being asked

Imagine your young daughter being at the end of her life, leaving 3 wee children behind and your biggest concern is deleting posts on fb and reading a gossip site 🤦🏻‍♀️

incase anyone has missed them there is 4 bonus episodes of scamanda, just to add fuel to the fire 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 14
Imagine your young daughter being at the end of her life, leaving 3 wee children behind and your biggest concern is deleting posts on fb and reading a gossip site 🤦🏻‍♀️

incase anyone has missed them there is 4 bonus episodes of scamanda, just to add fuel to the fire 🔥🔥🔥
That’s my background noise sorted for work this week 😂

The headphones in and work work work

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.