Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing her face mask on the floor, eurgh what a woman. Try working on a covid ward for 13 hours a day in full ppe you absolute bellend. Im covered in spots, my face and nose are so sore from wearing it for x5 13 hour shifts, but we have to wear them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg I’ve just seen her story about Ashley Cain’s daughter! How unbelievably sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s disgusting. I really feel for her child especially as that child gets older

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Did she just go to the gym and then off for a blow dry without changing? Ewwwwww

That baby is going to fall off the couch and hurt herself. Why is she not teaching her anything

• Angry
Reactions: 6
is there another thread for Jemma or just this one see once again spending no time with Her child

Reactions: 5
This thread isn’t used enough considering how much of a tit person and tit mother she is
Her latest videos 🤣 does she think those crappy looking parties are somewhere we all want to go 🤣no masks and no distancing. I despise her. She may have given birth but she’s no mother.

She's literally never in, how old is she? Surely it's time to grow up and stop acting like the young kid she hangs about with?

Reactions: 10
Her latest videos 🤣 does she think those crappy looking parties are somewhere we all want to go 🤣no masks and no distancing. I despise her. She may have given birth but she’s no mother.
Your right there the nanny more of her mother then she is there’s no bond there I’ve never seen her cuddle her

She is SO embarrassing. All these young girls are just hanging off her because she has a flashy car and takes them to Novikov (she definitely pays the entire bill) and maybe is able to get drugs as well.
Without all that she’s just an embarrassing overgrown child with ridiculous implants and a potty mouth.

Reactions: 13
Poor bubba. When I see her stories I often think the little one is often dressed for the wrong season/clothes look to small. She wanders round on her own or is dangled in front of that dog to cause a drama!
Good job she has a nanny to take care of her.

I see someone in her insta comments is giving her gip saying stay home and see your child 🤣😂 Jem has replied saying some really vile things, like she knows who the profile is and she gets nonced by her family, or something along those lines, what a nasty witch

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Looks like she has another new piece of meat. She will chew on her for abit then bin her off. Wonder if her kid even knows who she is. Shes a vile piece of tit who doesn't deserve to be a mother.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.