Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see someone in her insta comments is giving her gip saying stay home and see your child 🤣😂 Jem has replied saying some really vile things, like she knows who the profile is and she gets nonced by her family, or something along those lines, what a nasty witch
I was coming to say about this absolutely vile Animal pray that little girl don’t end up with a mouth like that

letting her child put her foot on that poor dogs face chavs like her shouldn’t have that dog let alone her baby girl

that becca Edwards the same got
a baby but never with him

and is it legal to suck balloons in a public place?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She's so man like, She reminds me of mrs man off scary movie, expect her balls to flop out at any moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's a dog trainer on TikTok who was talking about the dangers of little ones "playing" with dogs...someone tagged Jemma in the comments and told her to take note!

Reactions: 5
There's a dog trainer on TikTok who was talking about the dangers of little ones "playing" with dogs...someone tagged Jemma in the comments and told her to take note!
Good she’s needs it before she’s learns a very horrible lesson

I was just looking for a thread on Becca Edwards and only found this one on Jemma. Becca always does ‘ask me anything’ on Instagram and they are always filth about tying her up and having dirty sex. She’s very attractive but she’s obviously an incompetent mother. It sickens me people give women like them the time of day and encourage that behaviour knowing they have babies at home. They’re more interested in getting their saggy vaginas wet than caring for the children they created.
I also think about when their kids are old enough to go to school what the other children will say. How do they not care about that?!

Sorry this is my first tattle post and I really needed to rant about those absolute filth bags.

Reactions: 18
It’s all an act for people to sign up to their fans only ( well at least I hope it is 🤢 ) I read one of them where she said her first date with her partner they flew to, I think it was Singapore for a meal 🤷🏽‍♀️

So I have made the scenario up she was paid to go on this out of this world ‘date’ with this man and thought ohhh could get used to this and got pregnant to him on purpose as I’m sure I’ve read somewhere her and her partner live in different countries 🤔 (rich Arab who flies her over when he fancies taking a tit all over her strangely contoured face and having a salmon pushed up his shitter). As I said this little scenario is complete made up in my own head but i reckon I’m prob not far off 😹😹

on one of her questions and answers she said she doesn’t sleep with someone till they are actually together?? Which is a bit different from the dick hungry persona she sometimes portrays..

Either way I wish these people would think of the misery they’re inflicting on their kids futures knowing in time their mates can google their mums to see them in all there glory on line..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just looking for a thread on Becca Edwards and only found this one on Jemma. Becca always does ‘ask me anything’ on Instagram and they are always filth about tying her up and having dirty sex. She’s very attractive but she’s obviously an incompetent mother. It sickens me people give women like them the time of day and encourage that behaviour knowing they have babies at home. They’re more interested in getting their saggy vaginas wet than caring for the children they created.
I also think about when their kids are old enough to go to school what the other children will say. How do they not care about that?!

Sorry this is my first tattle post and I really needed to rant about those absolute filth bags.
personally I think Beccy Edwards is so weird looking, her face looks really long and gaunt, yes totally agree about what will happen when their kids go to school, Jemma has done some braggy posts before about how she can afford to send tyleya to the best private schools, which I actually think would be the worst thing for her as she is going to stick out like a sore thumb with her made up name, no dad, and heavily Tattoo’d mum coming to the school gates, while all her school friends have got normal parents in professional jobs, the poor kid might end up with self esteem and confidence issues from feeling like she doesn’t fit in, Jem thinks it’s ok though that she gets her fanny out on only fans or whatever it is that she does cos it means she can buy tyleya designer clothes, but maybe the little girl would just rather have a normal mother

Reactions: 19
personally I think Beccy Edwards is so weird looking, her face looks really long and gaunt, yes totally agree about what will happen when their kids go to school, Jemma has done some braggy posts before about how she can afford to send tyleya to the best private schools, which I actually think would be the worst thing for her as she is going to stick out like a sore thumb with her made up name, no dad, and heavily Tattoo’d mum coming to the school gates, while all her school friends have got normal parents in professional jobs, the poor kid might end up with self esteem and confidence issues from feeling like she doesn’t fit in, Jem thinks it’s ok though that she gets her fanny out on only fans or whatever it is that she does cos it means she can buy tyleya designer clothes, but maybe the little girl would just rather have a normal mother
So kids who go to private school all have dads?

Reactions: 6
Aye other than the fact I don’t agree with private schools I certainly don’t think my daughter should be looked down on cause of me being a single parent. The scandal 😱

Aye other than the fact I don’t agree with private schools I certainly don’t think my daughter should be looked down on cause of me being a single parent. The scandal 😱
couldn't agree more. I agree with a lot said on here about Jemma but I think saying her daughter will get bullied at private school for not having a dad is a bit shallow!
Also not all heavily tattooed mums are riots like Jemma some are perfectly good parents.

Reactions: 3
I was coming to say about this absolutely vile Animal pray that little girl don’t end up with a mouth like that

letting her child put her foot on that poor dogs face chavs like her shouldn’t have that dog let alone her baby girl

that becca Edwards the same got
a baby but never with him

and is it legal to suck balloons in a public place?
Don’t know if it’s illegal to suck balloons in a public place but it’s really embarrassing for a 30 year old to be doing it lmao

I think the poor girl will be prone to embarrassment whatever type of school she goes to tbh

no obviously there is divorce and separations in private schools too and I’m not saying there is anything wrong with single parent household i am from one myself, but the majority of private school kids have actually met their dads before, as Jemma’s type of set up is not common in upper middle class families

And by ‘set up’ I mean getting knocked up to a Chavvy wannabe gangsta boxer who she isn’t really in a proper relationship with then slags off on Instagram and who never actually meets his kid, if tyleya is going to go to an expensive private school, that kind of set up is not common there

Reactions: 9
no obviously there is divorce and separations in private schools too and I’m not saying there is anything wrong with single parent household i am from one myself, but the majority of private school kids have actually met their dads before, as Jemma’s type of set up is not common in upper middle class families

And by ‘set up’ I mean getting knocked up to a Chavvy wannabe gangsta boxer who she isn’t really in a proper relationship with then slags off on Instagram and who never actually meets his kid, if tyleya is going to go to an expensive private school, that kind of set up is not common there
Course it is the rich are worse than the commoners. Their always shagging about look at the royal family ffs 😂. Some history on them eh.

couldn't agree more. I agree with a lot said on here about Jemma but I think saying her daughter will get bullied at private school for not having a dad is a bit shallow!
Also not all heavily tattooed mums are riots like Jemma some are perfectly good parents.
Heavily tattooed mum here 👋

Reactions: 7
I see this absolute woman is out partying AGAIN! No social distancing, no masks 🙄 honest to god why is she posting this tit 🤬

Reactions: 8
I’ve only started to follow Jemma again... I’m quite shocked at how she lets her baby pull around and torment her poor dog so much. I saw a story yesterday and the little girl was basically trying to ride the dog like he was a pony! I mean, he looks dead friendly and the little girl does not know any better but her mum should not be letting her do it to that extent. It’s not how kids should grow up not respecting animals like that. If the little one does it to an dog who is not so child friendly then the consequences could be devastating. It’s a scary attitude to be teaching your child growing up, jem seems so blasé about it.

Reactions: 7
She seems to go to a lot of clubs that are open past 10pm, with no mask wearing and no social distancing

Reactions: 8
She seems to go to a lot of clubs that are open past 10pm, with no mask wearing and no social distancing
I know, she's barely been in this week. She was actually at some Underground concert the other night.

Reactions: 3
Wonder will these new restrictions keep this woman indoors? Probably bleeping not!

Wonder will these new restrictions keep this woman indoors? Probably bleeping not!
It’s idiots like her that don’t care enough, as long as she gets to party. The rest of us have to pay by getting our freedom taken away because of idiots like her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.