Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have been in full lockdown in Ireland for quite a while now and there are Irish influencers/Z listers carrying on with the same tit as this one so it prob won’t stop the bleep 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Seriously, is she taking the actual piss with this carry on? Like if you are going to flout restrictions and be draped all over your entourage of grimey sluts, maybe DO NOT post it to Over 800k people! She looks like an absolute moron and I’m absolutely disgraced for her she give the uk a bad name. bleep

Reactions: 7
Not against tattoos just can’t justify liking anything to put on me forever 😂 Are them tattoos on her face real? Some pics look like they r there then gone

Reactions: 2
I’ve only started to follow Jemma again... I’m quite shocked at how she lets her baby pull around and torment her poor dog so much. I saw a story yesterday and the little girl was basically trying to ride the dog like he was a pony! I mean, he looks dead friendly and the little girl does not know any better but her mum should not be letting her do it to that extent. It’s not how kids should grow up not respecting animals like that. If the little one does it to an dog who is not so child friendly then the consequences could be devastating. It’s a scary attitude to be teaching your child growing up, jem seems so blasé about it.
Poor dog

Reactions: 3
Hang on so she owns a lambo and house but can’t afford a sun bed and gym equipment? What a fake ass (in all ways)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doesn’t that becca Edwards have a thread on here she must have lockdown and she’s jetting off hope she gets slapped with a heavy fine.!!!!

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t that becca Edwards have a thread on here she must have lockdown and she’s jetting off hope she gets slapped with a heavy fine.!!!!
I've seen on her stories she took her little boy with her but there's no sight of him at all now she's landed.

I've seen on her stories she took her little boy with her but there's no sight of him at all now she's landed.
No she also took her mum who’s he’s full time carer I should think it’s not like she’s working she out with her friends every night and then Jemma banging on about going out there

No she also took her mum who’s he’s full time carer I should think it’s not like she’s working she out with her friends every night and then Jemma banging on about going out there
I don’t know much about Becca, why does her little boy need a carer?

My little girl just turned 3 and i’ve only ever had 3 nights without her. What a sad life to lead when you don’t even want to spend time with your kids ☹

Reactions: 6
I’m the same mine is 2 and the only time we spend apart is when she goes nursery on a Friday for two hours

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.