Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I could think of whilst watching her kick the drawer shut was that poor babies fingers! Could have easily squished them in the drawer. Why not pick her up and move her away from the drawer and entertain her? Or better yet, install child locks/don’t put a bunch of rubbish in the drawer the baby can reach!

Reactions: 9
Seriously???
Here it is (page 12 on this thread) I also found a pic on her insta from that night, she's tagged Albert Hall with her two slaggy mates so I believe it!
She was at Albert Hall in Manchester when she was 7 months pregnant sniffing cocaine in the toilets! She had 2 mates with her and one on guard at the door when my friend emerged from the cubicle Jem and her friends started on my friend and called her a “snitch bleep” and demanded her phone to check her camera roll to see if any pics or videos had been taken! Literally my friend had no idea what was going on and it was just because they hadn’t checked properly that no one was in there - or told everyone to get out but my friend didn’t! She is scum!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Here it is (page 12 on this thread) I also found a pic on her insta from that night, she's tagged Albert Hall with her two slaggy mates so I believe it!
OMG that is disgusting! But I can totally believe she did that, vile human she is 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Her latest insta of her dog playing with another dog, who has a cone in its head is the most irresponsible thing I’ve seen.
A dog with a cone on will feel so vulnerable and can react out of character, she has a puppy who hasn’t learnt how to react round other dogs, nor does it have respect for other dogs.
Does this dog look happy?
Does this dog look like it wants a puppy clawing at his cone?
Is her dog on a lead? To learn respect?
Did Jemma do anything about it?
So irresponsible.
64F6225A-7511-41BB-B192-976E5F035505.png

33460985-7872-4588-9305-45F9FD3AD32B.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Well the other day, the only thing she was bothered about when her dog was playing with another in the park, was not making puppies because “they haven’t paid me.” 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She is so irresponsible with her puppy hes never on a lead, that dog could of quite easily turned on him. He's a breed that needs a strong strict owner (nothing against the breed at all) also at the end of the clip it sounded like a guy shouted something did anyone else hear that?.

Reactions: 7
She is so irresponsible with her puppy hes never on a lead, that dog could of quite easily turned on him. He's a breed that needs a strong strict owner (nothing against the breed at all) also at the end of the clip it sounded like a guy shouted something did anyone else hear that?.
Yeah a fella did start to shout something, don’t know what though, it started with “right can I.....”
so did she know that other dog then? Cos if my dog was jumping all over another dog like that, especially one with a medical cone on I’d drag him away! He’s obviously not being trained at all
She’s saying she’s not participating in another lockdown now, firstly she didn’t participate even a jot in the first one, secondly why does she think she’s got a choice when no one else has 🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s saying she’s not participating in another lockdown now, firstly she didn’t participate even a jot in the first one, secondly why does she think she’s got a choice when no one else has 🤔
Why do these Z list tit “models” think they are exempt from lockdown 🙄 Maybe its all the other diseases they are riddled with makes them think they are immune

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened to her other dog? It was called Marshall I think and it could of been a spaniel I'm not too sure. She’ll get rid of this one too as soon as she can duck off for a month to Bali again 😡 I remember her years ago, showing my age I watched brat camp and did feel a little sorry for her. Her mum and dad wanted to send her off to school abroad I think it was and she’s didn’t want to go. She had such a priveledged life and her parents are as posh as you can imgine. So to see her with this whole working class, tattooed imagine is laughable.

Reactions: 6
On her stories asking for PTs- wasn’t it only 2 weeks ago that she “couldn’t walk” after the botched surgery 🙄😂

• Haha
has anyone seen her stories this evening? chasing her daughter around, her daughter smacks her face fully on the hard floor, Jemma yells 'oh tit!' (which her daughter 100% can hear), doesn't even check to see if she's okay, just tells her to get up and carries on??
I literally feel SICK to the stomach. she is an absolutely vile person and a dangerously irresponsible mother.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
has anyone seen her stories this evening? chasing her daughter around, her daughter smacks her face fully on the hard floor, Jemma yells 'oh tit!' (which her daughter 100% can hear), doesn't even check to see if she's okay, just tells her to get up and carries on??
I literally feel SICK to the stomach. she is an absolutely vile person and a dangerously irresponsible mother.
Agreed

Reactions: 2
She is absolutely disgusting and I feel so sorry for that little girl having her as a mother. Jemma is either too busy partying and not there for her daughter or there in body but couldn’t give a toss about her. Not even a hint of maternal bone in her.

• Sad
Come here to say the same! The floor isn’t the best to be running on either, something I wouldn’t encourage But when she fell bless her and she didn’t moan x

Reactions: 5
I stopped following her months ago because I was scared for little Tyleya with the new dog around, it was making me too anxious to watch. She's in good hands with the nanny but not with Jemma.

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed that Jemma’s number of followers on Instagram has been jumping up quite a lot lately... The other day she was on about 740k and now she’s on 801k... prior to 740k, she was on about 680k. Clearly buying followers because she’s not doing anything (like being on a tv show) to gain mass amounts of followers. #desperado

Reactions: 4
Parents are fully allowed a social life but she seems to be out every night. Is she trying to find potential clients or something? If she’s out all night she won’t be getting up early with her daughter. Does she ever spend quality time with her?

She never spends time just her and her daughter. Either the nanny is there or one of her dirty friends. That little girl is going to be surrounded by drugs and foul language. I just hope she doesn’t turn out like her mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.