Jellydevote

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be bored surely of complaining about having a fever. Bet she’ll be fine next week on holiday though lol

Reactions: 3
Don't use cheap, shite whitening eye drops from Amazon! Is she stupid! Why would you put something like that into something as precious as your eyes! Then it goes wrong and she complains about the NHS!

I've never known someone so obsessed with their looks, who spends all day every day obsessing over her tan, botox, weight, hair etc.....imagine if she had some real problems to deal with! She needs to get out the house!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
omg how is there not more posts on this woman!!

always tired always poorly . kid never outside never really see the wee one taken anywhere ie parks soft plays coffee with friends play dates etc
First time ever I've commented on anything but I had to come here and check, shocked she seems to be under everyone's radar.
used to really like her content n more likely will delete (not sure why I haven't) but Jesus wept !! she is a pitiful princess!

Reactions: 8
How are there not more comments on this woman?!
I used to enjoy her content but since having a baby she's changed so much - just moans and complains. Either her or her child is ill constantly - and she always knows best..
I get having a child changes you but she's gone from being fun and creative to being overly vain and utterly vacuous

Reactions: 5
She’s such a moaning Minnie. Get over it - she’s so boring! Don’t know why she feels the need to justify (continuously!) that she’s taking antibiotics - you do you boo, we’re really not arsed.

I was always surprised there weren’t any threads on this one! At first I thought her moaning and overreacting to every little thing might be due to PND but now I just think she’s probably just a miserable woman who isn’t cut out to be a mum unfortunately 🤷🏼‍♀️ I bet she wouldn’t be at the GP as much if she had to pay for it!

Another one who can't believe the amount moaning this girl does! She would seriously depressed you listening to her constant tales of woe. Seems to be a vicious cycle of saying how great shes feeling and how much weight she's lost then all quiet for a week then she back saying she's not been eating great or exercising and she needs to get back on track. Make up your mind! Definitely has health anxiety

So glad I created this thread and people are opening up to this woman!

I can’t believe once upon a time she was one of my favourite fitness bloggers!

Now she’s like an NHS advice page. Constantly poorly. I’m starting to feel like she’s getting munchausen syndrome. She always thinks there’s something wrong with her or that kid. I literally don’t understand what her niche is anymore because all she does is complain about being poorly or the kid being poorly. She brings nothing to the fitness world!

Women’s best need to duck her off cause she’s a tit rep

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more. She never seems to leave the house or go anywhere with her little one. I don’t think she enjoys life in the UK that much. Always unwell and moaning. I know kids do get bugs at nursery etc but she always moans about the slightest thing. Always slags the nhs. She’s not a fitness influencer anymore, she doesn’t lift weights or give any helpful advice. All she does is go on that bike and on her indoor treadmill thing. I used to really like her but she’s quite obviously struggling with life and motherhood (iv been there) but she needs help and to get off insta for a while and stop being in such a negative headspace all the time.

Totally agree. She’s posted again today about Eva being poorly. Saying how she hasn’t been poorly for ages.

The kid looks fine ffs 💀

Wow I’ve been searching for ages but couldn’t find a thread for her. Shocked how quiet it is here.
Wanted to keep Eva off nursery to potty train, how does she think every other parent in the world does it? Can’t all just drop life/work to potty train we have to do it around all the other things we have to do in life.
Going on that her eyes and LO temp must be a sign not to go on holiday 🫣 eyes which if she just left them alone would be fine and yet another fever.
Ask for advice on her stories and only shares the snarky responses she gets never the help she is given.

god I could go on forever

Binging and eating her feelings! I feel like she has such a bad relationship with food! Every day there is something getting her down! I get that her eye is probably annoying her but get up take your child out and get fresh air! Keep your mind busy! She needs a dose of positivity sent her way🙄

Think she is a bit of a hypochondriac
Same!

I also didn’t need to see her stuffing her face with crumbs all over it! Like grow up and stop begging for attention!

Everyday it’s the same issues! I don’t know how womens best keep her, she’s such a bad influence for their company

Reactions: 2