Jellydevote

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is moaning about her boobs again. What’s the beating she is pregnant and she ‘didn’t know’ as she had PCO as she claims. It’s like when they wanted a baby before. They friend for like 6 weeks before claiming they were struggling

She literally just uses her social media platform to advertise how lazy and poorly she is! Women’s best, please ditch this joke of an influencer! The only thing she influences is calls to the GP when you’re poorly 🥴

Reactions: 1
I have 2 kids and they often have a temp or bit of a cold but I wouldn’t take them to the doctors for it. She’s very strange I really don’t think they should try for a second as she seems to just sit in all day moaning about the first. She makes such a meal of everything. Also I think some of her fitness posts are really unhealthy, she has a normal body probably a size 10, some scars, etc but she still looks amazing yet the constant woe is me feeling down about her body post are not promoting positive body image at all! Her whole day seems to be focused around doing a full face of makeup, hair and then just sitting around the house. You never see her out with friends or at play group, or the park etc

Reactions: 5
She's already admitted she sucks in her pictures, so the whole fitness pictures are lies, she moans about sleeping on the floor because eva doesn't sleep, the child doesn't have a routine your giving her what she wants, she just needs to leave the bedroom so the child can learn..

Reactions: 2
She's already admitted she sucks in her pictures, so the whole fitness pictures are lies, she moans about sleeping on the floor because eva doesn't sleep, the child doesn't have a routine your giving her what she wants, she just needs to leave the bedroom so the child can learn..
Exactly this. My kids wojkd stay up until 10pm if I let them but kids need routine and just because they cry or refuse to do something doesn’t mean you just go along with it. If she took her out for fresh air more and to play instead of spending everyday in the house messing about with makeup and hair extentions perhaps she would be tired come 7pm,

Exactly this. My kids wojkd stay up until 10pm if I let them but kids need routine and just because they cry or refuse to do something doesn’t mean you just go along with it. If she took her out for fresh air more and to play instead of spending everyday in the house messing about with makeup and hair extentions perhaps she would be tired come 7pm,
I was gona say this🙈 Children need fresh air and it really does tire them out! My son is a few weeks younger than her daughter and I can’t get him inside, he loves running about! Then asks for bed he be so tired! Her nails/tan can wait!

I think she knows she has a thread on here as she’s mentioned the last couple of days she’s gonna let the kid play outside.

I don’t understand how a kid can be so poorly all the time. I just think she panics at the smallest things. She clearly can’t cope.

She’s obsessed with the poor child having a fever🙃🙃
Did you see her post the other day??? About the kids cheeks being rosy so it must mean her fever is coming back?! She’d literally had the kid outside so was probably from that!

She gives me Dee Dee Blanchard vibes 😳😳😳😳😳

Guess what! That kid is poorly again!!!
If I were her husband I’d be concerned.
I think this woman is just lazy. She obvs expected to get back to her pre pregnancy body and she hasn’t. Her Instagram has nothing to do with fitness now. It’s just her on her exercise bike and that’s it. She doesn’t influence anything

all she does it post about her kids sleep routine and how the kids poorly every day.

literally the same tit every day

Reactions: 3
How dull her life is if she thinks going out on this one date is the best thing ever. Whatever happened to her driving and her car she bought?!

I’m sick of seeing Eva updates everyday 😅

plus she used to be interesting to watch in the gym, had different ideas for different workouts. Now it’s just the bike and treadmill 🥴

Tell me you’ve been reading tattle without telling me you’ve been reading tattle 😏

You don’t lift weights cause your lazy girl 🙄 there are people that have full time jobs, clean their home, look after their child n still manage the gym. You literally are a slob

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s got conjunctivitis now 🙄 you’d think this girl had 24 hours to live the way she’s gone on about it 🥴

Did she seriously not think the sudden onset of her sore eyes where connected to the dodgy eye whitening drops she had just started to use!

I mean come on! Who puts that tit in their eyes anyway!!! Plus another call she has made to the doctors. They should start charging her by the minute!!!

Reactions: 3