Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't critial per say so hope it's allowed here. I quite like him although why is he always promoting morphe brushes if he really is not bought by anyone? As he always claims.

I'm more interested in the boyfriend. He was an Instagram model before coming jeffrees boyfriend. Hes gone on many times that he had no idea who jeffree is so definitely isn't a gold-digger. But even if he hasn't heard of him all it takes is a click to find out he's a multi millionaire and doesn't prove that he isn't with him for the money.

He doesn't seem to do much other than just skateboard, play fortine and travel with jeffree.

Jeffree is besotted with him and very proud that he's the first guy the boyfriend has been with and only dated girls before. Not sure if they have girls or guys in their threesomes.

Anyhoooow I'm just interested in the situation and only started watching him since the Shane episode so don't know it all.

Reactions: 6
I can't take Jeffree seriously because I remember when he was big on MySpace. :ROFLMAO: Its strange that he actually made an internet career for himself because a lot of those 'scene queens' faded into obscurity or went back to a normal life after it died out.

I'm sure there was stuff about him being exposed as being racist in old videos/tweets as well? But he strangely recovered after his apology/it didn't affect his brand unlike Laura Lee and that other guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anybody seen J stars latest Snapchat story when he talks about being violated, and the FBI and investigating something very serious for him. Well I've done some digging and it seems his new concealer has been leaked.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

It all seems a bit dramatic over someone sharing a photo of an unreleased product on Facebook.

I mean apple and Samsung get this all the time, is it really that much of a big deal?

This is the photo
jeffree-concealer.jpg

Reactions: 2
It all seems a bit dramatic over someone sharing a photo of an unreleased product on Facebook.

I mean apple and Samsung get this all the time, is it really that much of a big deal?

This is the photoView attachment 9918
I know I agree, he's going a bit far and normally I'm such a fan girl. I'm sure he slyly leaked mannys drag palette name anyway didn't he? I can't stand Manny at all but what's good for the goose and all that...

Reactions: 4
Surely this big scandal / leak etc will bring more hype to the product anyway
Well it makes you wonder if he's leaked it himself. I can't see how anybody has been able to do it, none of his other products have ever been leaked and he has his own warehouse. Unless there is a mole in camp. Its beautiful and being released this month anyway, so nobody isgonna be able to rip the design off in time. Also he has had the design copywrited since last year.

Reactions: 1
Well it makes you wonder if he's leaked it himself. I can't see how anybody has been able to do it, none of his other products have ever been leaked and he has his own warehouse. Unless there is a mole in camp. Its beautiful and being released this month anyway, so nobody isgonna be able to rip the design off in time. Also he has had the design copywrited since last year.
Yeah that’s my point there’s no real downside to the situation for him. Unless it had been leaked and was rubbish but the articles I saw praised how good it was. Soooooo free publicity win/win

Yeah that’s my point there’s no real downside to the situation for him. Unless it had been leaked and was rubbish but the articles I saw praised how good it was. Soooooo free publicity win/win
I really like Jefree, but just lately his behaviour.. I'm not sure. I can't work him out.

I think the main issue is that the person who leaked it was saying the would steal if from the warehouse and sell it to people before the release date.
I agree though, it’s all going to be good press for him

I think the main issue is that the person who leaked it was saying the would steal if from the warehouse and sell it to people before the release date.
I agree though, it’s all going to be good press for him
Ahh I haven't seen that! That is bad. But I'm questioning the timing of it. Tarte tried to steal his thunder...Has he clapped back by getting his product leaked so all eyes are on him?

Jeffree admits to doing tit like this and getting involved in drama on Twitter for publicity.
I 100% believe this was leaked.

Exactly when it was planned to be leaked. By JS. 😐

Reactions: 5

Yel

Oh I didn't realise the "leak" was someone offering to sell them. I thought before it was probably made up stuff for attention. This seems unbelievable that someone had the stock early and thought they would be able to resell it.

I'm 99% sure it's all a stunt to sell more product. He loves drama and the concealer is something a bit ordinary that needs a push.

I like him, he knows how to run a successful company but I wouldn't want to be friends with him.

Reactions: 7
Jeffree and Shane have been openly talking about doing a new series together so this would definitely spike people’s interest to watch that as well as create publicity around the concealer too

I agree I believe nothing happens by mistake with Jeffree

Reactions: 3
Jeffree and Shane have been openly talking about doing a new series together so this would definitely spike people’s interest to watch that as well as create publicity around the concealer too

I agree I believe nothing happens by mistake with Jeffree
I didn’t know of Jeffree until very recently and I watched the Shane Dawson series

He seems very savvy and clued up as a businessman. I found the Shane Dawson bringing out makeup and getting into makeup all a bit off and a way to cash in. Shane is great at what he does, he’s not great at looking good though most the time he looks like he’s barely washed his clothes so I hope he doesn’t try and go down this line.

I hate the way plays the ‘poor person’ part when around Jeffree too. witch please there’s no way Shane Dawson is poor

Would not surprise me at all if he leaked it himself. The man needs drama like the rest of us need oxygen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still like him 😂 I’d probably even forgive this if it’s fake, I’m straight up assuming it is but still don’t care.
I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he gives no f*cks.
I would be interested to see what direction/how popular his brand/channel had continued to be without the Shane Documentary though.
They saved each other’s career to an extent (to an extent 😬) so in a way he’s in debt to Shane. Them working together just feels forced though.
I kinda like when Jeffree inserts himself into other people’s drama because he has zero filter.
Now James Charles I’d bin. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still like him 😂 I’d probably even forgive this if it’s fake, I’m straight up assuming it is but still don’t care.
I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he gives no f*cks.
I would be interested to see what direction/how popular his brand/channel had continued to be without the Shane Documentary though.
They saved each other’s career to an extent (to an extent 😬) so in a way he’s in debt to Shane. Them working together just feels forced though.
I kinda like when Jeffree inserts himself into other people’s drama because he has zero filter.
Now James Charles I’d bin. 🙄
Same. ‘Leaking stuff’ for press is no different to celebs who phone the paps to tell them where they are. It’s business savvy ha

I thought it was more about someone nicking it rather than just leaking it - I believe he (j*) is posting a video about it today

Dustin did a story on it last night but Zzzzzz didn't get to the end.

Daughter met J Star when he came to Manchester a few months ago - she said he is amazing looking in real life and smells gorgeous and rich lol. Her blue blood palette arrived on Saturday - is very nice, much nicer packaging than blood sugar. (i got ABH Riviera - much nicer)

I have to admit I love some J* drama but its all been a bit meh since the manny/laura dramarama

I was totally team Jeff - cant stand manny or laura

(i still need to KNOW what happened really)