Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stepped foot into the madness of Facebook .. two “official” missing groups, both batshit

Reactions: 35
The groups are crazy it’s like Alfie Evans, Nicola Bulley etc all over again. I get people are worried but the amount of scare mongering going on is ridiculous

Reactions: 41
Facebook groups about crimes/missing people are the absolute worst.
TikTok is awful too.

Reactions: 27
Tenerife Mafia
Moroccan Mafia
Retribution for his crime over here
Kidnapped

… it’s all going on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They hear hooves and think zebras, not horses. I understand that true crime can sometimes be wild but seeing bizarro movie plots in everything is willfully irrational.

Reactions: 28
Ooooh. Interesting that Rachel is moaning that jays mom is getting harassed by phone calls yet yesterday she said police had Debbie’s phone..

Reactions: 7
What do people think has happened to him?
I think it's probably exactly as a previous poster said, he got off his chops at this rave, went to an after-party with randoms, started coming down and wanted to get the duck back to his hotel. Not being of right mind, he got lost/fell/collapsed from dehydration and succumbed to the elements.

Reactions: 181
The Facebook group for Jay needs researching in depth and psychiatrists to assess most of the members 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Who is Rachel in all this ? Friend or relative ?

Saw someone demanding British Police go out .. what do they think Plod will do? Surely the Tenerife Police know the territory better.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why are 9 of his friends low-key begging for funds - outwith the GFM - to go and help the search?! Do they have skills pertinent to the search? Alll the side-eye.

Reactions: 55
Who is Rachel in all this ? Friend or relative ?

Saw someone demanding British Police go out .. what do they think Plod will do? Surely the Tenerife Police know the territory better.
I might be wrong but I think Rachel is the mother of one of the boys who was also on holiday with Jay?
---
Why are 9 of his friends low-key begging for funds - outwith the GFM - to go and help the search?! Do they have skills pertinent to the search? Alll the side-eye.
Proper begs … they just want a holiday

Reactions: 27
Do we think this was him in his final Snapchat? If so, I wonder why he is wearing clothes that clearly aren't his.

62fa5230-2ee7-11ef-88d9-0bf10c68769b.jpg

Reactions: 12
This whole thing is your typical gen-z, tiktok, onlyfans, clout chasers dream. Sorry but i cant see becky with the lip filler and shorts up her arse being much help to police searching in the mountains. They dont mean well at all, they’re just dense af all wanting an in on a bit of drama. At 18/19 I def wouldn’t have volunteered to find a body in the state it would likely be in right now. No thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.