Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing devils advocate, I know it’s all batshit and shouldn’t be allowed, I wonder if the psychology behind setting up a gofundme is that because noone knows what to do with themselves or how to help it’s the only thing they can do to feel like they’re ‘helping’? and not just talking about this case, but It’s like when everyone brought toilet paper in covid to the point it had ran out in loads of shops, it wasn’t realistically going to help the situation, but in a crisis people need to feel like they’re doing something 😅
but obvs most of them are thieving bastards who are just out to exploit the situation.

Reactions: 42
Playing devils advocate, I know it’s all batshit and shouldn’t be allowed, I wonder if the psychology behind setting up a gofundme is that because noone knows what to do with themselves or how to help it’s the only thing they can do to feel like they’re ‘helping’? and not just talking about this case, but It’s like when everyone brought toilet paper in covid to the point it had ran out in loads of shops, it wasn’t realistically going to help the situation, but in a crisis people need to feel like they’re doing something 😅
but obvs most of them are thieving bastards who are just out to exploit the situation.
I agree. I don’t care to be honest what they do with the money. None of the family are working. They all have bills to pay and at least they can look for him not having to worry about getting back or anything else. People shouldn’t donate if they can’t afford it. At the end of the day it’s going to the family of jay and that should be the end of it.

Reactions: 18
There are actually people from the Facebook page who have booked flights out to Tenerife to “help with the search”. Complete strangers to Jay.
I‘m sure the local authorities will find this immensely helpful. 🙄
It‘s INSANE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Can imagine they are sat watching the live cameras like I used to sit & watch big brother live when they was just asleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 71
1000069403.png

The Facebook group is wild and if anything, is probably mainly just being extremely counter productive 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m sick of seeing pictures posted of people circling rocks saying it’s a lad in a grey top, anything to pull a few likes on facebook couldn’t be assed

Reactions: 21
This is making the Nicola Bulley frenzy look tame and normal in comparison!
Tbf the Nicola Bulley case eventually dropped the biggest drip feed of all time. Every highly publicised case where there’s a whiff of something we aren’t being told ends up like this.

Reactions: 10
Tbf the Nicola Bulley case eventually dropped the biggest drip feed of all time. Every highly publicised case where there’s a whiff of something we aren’t being told ends up like this.
Nah i’ve never seen a go fund me and Facebook group / posts of speculation quite like it! Normally it sits mostly on TikTok and true crime areas with the odd post, but this has brought out some truly strange people and armchair detectives everywhere

Reactions: 13
The idiots online actually astound me.. surely if you were that good a psychic you’d get his bleeping name right?! His poor mum and relatives having to read shite like this, no matter what he’s done previously. Whyyy do people give idiots like this a platform 🫡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
This is definitely reminiscent of the Nicola Bulley insanity.
Countless people on live on TikTok looking at webcams and reiterating stuff that has already been said by the media whilst making money.
What struck me about this and the Michael Moseley case was the outrage when it is suggested that men make mistakes or do stupid things. Michael wouldn’t go walking in the 40 degree heat, he is a doctor! He did make a mistake and paid the ultimate price. I know that sounds a bit left field, but it’s just a vibe that I get!

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.