Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tit

IMG_8374.jpeg

---
This is the absolute last thing the proper searchers need. Amateurs wandering all over the place.

IMG_8375.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why are 9 of his friends low-key begging for funds - outwith the GFM - to go and help the search?! Do they have skills pertinent to the search? Alll the side-eye.
And haven’t they got jobs to go to, seeing that they can fly off there at the drop of a hat?

Reactions: 31
Some comments from Twitter / X about the sheer lunacy of the Facebook page. 😂
IMG_3523.jpeg
IMG_3524.jpeg
IMG_3525.jpeg
IMG_3526.jpeg
IMG_3527.jpeg
IMG_3528.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 170
Tbh the British police do need to get involved, but only to tell his relatives to shut the facebook page and gfm down and tell all the randoms “searching” to step the duck down.

I love tattle and am a good multitasker but the rate and times of activity on that page proves they arent the brightest and absolutely cannot have any form of life or job

Reactions: 48
Someone said Bear Grylls needs to be contacted 😂 😂 . I imagined it like the Gazza- Raul Moat situation just randomly turning up in Tenerife with a bottle of his own wee and a dead snake round his neck for later …. WTF is Bear Grylls going to do??!

• Haha
Reactions: 135
I don't understand why the public are throwing money at a Go Fund Me (it's at £19741 now) when we have absolutely no clue what's happened to him? How is the money supposed to help?

Have we learned nothing from Black Lives Matters, Carly Burd and her "salty allotment", Captain Tom's daughter etc where money has been thrown at something only for it to mysteriously disappear or be quietly mis-spent.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Anyone got links for any other webcams I can watch? Xx

as if it’s the latest Netflix series for entertainment 🙄 if I ever go missing I’m gonna leave explicit instructions not to let anyone set up a facebook page about me to let these people dissect google maps from 3 years ago looking for clues ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Does anyone know that he was part of the group that attacked Tom Hilton with machetes? Injuries so bad his skull was exposed…..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.