Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently if you do a password reset on the pippa account and the phone number it gives you will then show Lucy’s snapchat as in your contacts

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What's the Go To the port thing about? Missed that.

Gawd, I'm glad I live alone, just crying with laughter at this thread. Keep going back and reading random pages and sets it all off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This whole thing has finished me 🤣
The situation is obvs not funny but I am absolutely living for how this has brought us all together. The bleeping crackpots and some of the funniest fuckers I've ever encountered all united 🤣 😂 😆
I've not laughed this hard in ages, the situation is not funny I know and I'll burn in hell, but the crackpots are just from a different planet, if I ever go missing at least my family will get a good laugh, its just proper cray cray and has blown my mid d 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 14
1719000747067.png

oh god some poor woman getting interrogated while she tries to go about her Friday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The amount of TikTok hero’s spending 24:7 on live for views & clout is embarrassing (whom have no association to him what so ever). I’ve just stumbled across a hero who’s currently at the aiport flying out to join the hunt, who do these people think they are? The self importance you just have to think you’re going to solve it all 😂😂
No surprise they’re all probably jobless hence able to just up and off to Tenerife to clout chase on the internet search for a stranger who’s already dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.