Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but isn’t Rolex another name for drugs? So if Jay stole somebody’s Rolex or another person did then the plot thickens
According to the DEA's website, 'Rolex' is slang for Cocaine.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but isn’t Rolex another name for drugs? So if Jay stole somebody’s Rolex or another person did then the plot thickens
But they're so cheap and available he would have needed to steal a skip full of them to make it worthwhile and justify the whole kidnap/murder/extortion plot that followed. It doesn't add up to me.

Reactions: 3
If someone who knew the PIN had got hold of his phone they could have used the blanket to hide their clothing from the Snapchattee.
These people can't even seem to keep their story straight and we really think they were elaborate enough to be faking pictures and locations?

Reactions: 11
I started off thinking "what a little tit, who cares if he's found or not" but the more this story drags on, the more sad I feel. Let me explain...what he and his friends did to that poor guy is inexcusable 💯. But the more I delve into his Instagram, the more I think "what a sad life he leads/led". There was never any hope for him. Pretty much every single photo is of him aged 15, and younger, getting trashed and stoned with his friends. They all look miserable for a bunch of young lads who should be having fun and enjoying their youth.

It looks to me like teenage boys in his community have absolutely nothing to aspire to, and no one trying to keep them on "the right tracks". So they've fallen into a life of anti-social behaviour and crime from a worryingly young age.

Looking at his Tenerife pics, he looks extremely out of his depth. He's clearly been coaxed into going by Lucy (as per his mum's statement that he wasn't keen to go). In several photos at that pool party, he's stood on his own looking lost and confused. Lucy has sacked him off to speak to some other people. In the nightclub pics, he's looking lost, confused and completely out of his comfort zone. Granted he's obviously off his tits, but this guy looks far too naive to be lured into "big boy" games.

As far as I can see, Lucy and Brad are f*cking terrible friends. Any idiot can see they're hiding sh!t to cover their own backs. I'm of the strong opinion that they've thrown him under the bus to save their own necks. Horrible, spineless pair.

I think the saddest element is the lack of "friends" who showed up to search for Jay. Only six people? Where the hell was Lucy, Brad and all his "crew" who heavily feature in his IG photos?

Obviously I acknowledge that Jay is no angel, but I also think Lucy is a disgusting specimen. The way she's conducted herself throughout this whole debacle shows that she's clearly only out for herself. I definitely think she's getting a kick from all the publicity this has brought her. Note how she's disabled the comments on her IG yet keeps it open for anyone to view. If she really wanted some anonymity and discretion, she'd make her profile private, not do the p*ssy move of stopping people from commenting, because she knows full well she's guilty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 133
The picture that his work posted made me feel really sad, he looks like just a normal boy

• Sad
Reactions: 29
The thing that confuses me most he went missing in daylight hours. Reported missing at like 9am. After the cafe owner seen him there was at least 10 hours of daylight left in the day and not one other person seen him? Not one car passed him? No bus? No one!

It just makes me think he was either picked up or was never there to begin with!

Reactions: 38
I started off thinking "what a little tit, who cares if he's found or not" but the more this story drags on, the more sad I feel. Let me explain...what he and his friends did to that poor guy is inexcusable 💯. But the more I delve into his Instagram, the more I think "what a sad life he leads/led". There was never any hope for him. Pretty much every single photo is of him aged 15, and younger, getting trashed and stoned with his friends. They all look miserable for a bunch of young lads who should be having fun and enjoying their youth.

It looks to me like teenage boys in his community have absolutely nothing to aspire to, and no one trying to keep them on "the right tracks". So they've fallen into a life of anti-social behaviour and crime from a worryingly young age.

Looking at his Tenerife pics, he looks extremely out of his depth. He's clearly been coaxed into going by Lucy (as per his mum's statement that he wasn't keen to go). In several photos at that pool party, he's stood on his own looking lost and confused. Lucy has sacked him off to speak to some other people. In the nightclub pics, he's looking lost, confused and completely out of his comfort zone. Granted he's obviously off his tits, but this guy looks far too naive to be lured into "big boy" games.

As far as I can see, Lucy and Brad are f*cking terrible friends. Any idiot can see they're hiding sh!t to cover their own backs. I'm of the strong opinion that they've thrown him under the bus to save their own necks. Horrible, spineless pair.

I think the saddest element is the lack of "friends" who showed up to search for Jay. Only six people? Where the hell was Lucy, Brad and all his "crew" who heavily feature in his IG photos?

Obviously I acknowledge that Jay is no angel, but I also think Lucy is a disgusting specimen. The way she's conducted herself throughout this whole debacle shows that she's clearly only out for herself. I definitely think she's getting a kick from all the publicity this has brought her. Note how she's disabled the comments on her IG yet keeps it open for anyone to view. If she really wanted some anonymity and discretion, she'd make her profile private, not do the p*ssy move of stopping people from commenting, because she knows full well she's guilty.
The Instagram pictures are very grim, all posing with joints and inhaling balloons while making hand signals etc.. one of the boys looks about 10! Not one picture of the friends having a laugh or on a day out somewhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thinking about it a few years ago I was going to visit a friend and took a "shortcut" on google maps to avoid a hill

It was basically a walk through a forest and climbing several hills and narrow paths. Some nice views though

All that to say, totally believable a teenager would go off road because it looks easier

Reactions: 16
The Instagram pictures are very grim, all posing with joints and inhaling balloons while making hand signals etc.. one of the boys looks about 10! Not one picture of the friends having a laugh or on a day out somewhere.
What’s the story with inhaling balloons?

Reactions: 1

The holiday pics to me are absolutely fuckin bonkers. He looks like he’s out there on his ones and just latching on to people. Not a young man on holiday with friends

Reactions: 18
Precisely! When I was that age, it was all about having fun, going to house parties and everyone smiling from ear to ear in all the drunken pics. Jay and his friends look like they're hating life and using drugs to numb the misery. I don't know much about his home town, but from a quick Google, it looks like a bleak and deprived place. He probably craved the escapism and lure of somewhere like Tenerife.

Reactions: 27
Hey guys , sorry I haven’t read the last few posts. Ok, am I cruel to think, if he has robbed a watch, maybe he is not a great person, and why is he so deserving of all of this attention from millions when there are hundreds of missing people every year. Kind of feel awful but, maybe, the guy , was just not a nice guy. (My opinion today anyway!)

Reactions: 2
The holiday pics to me are absolutely fuckin bonkers. He looks like he’s out there on his ones and just latching on to people. Not a young man on holiday with friends
Totally agree! I felt a pang of sadness when I saw that pic of him where he's stood by the pool on his own, looking lost and confused because Lucy and Brad have fucked off and left him by himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Totally agree! I felt a pang of sadness when I saw that pic of him where he's stood by the pool on his own, looking lost and confused because Lucy and Brad have fucked off and left him by himself.
He looks like a child who’s mates have got a big in joke etc and he’s on the sidelines. Plus the video at the rave as well is weird I think, absolutely off his nut with just them 2. Like who did he actually go with

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Saw my friend yesterday for lunch and she had zero clue about Jay! Then this morning she sent me the Jeremy vine call in meme 😂 she's fallen down the rabbit hole now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's just so sad. The photos on instagram are just terrible, the houses look cold, filthy and mouldy.
He never stood a chance and now he's dead. I can't look at those pool party photos without feeling so awful. He looked like he was trying so hard. Perhaps the Air B n B men showed him kindness. I'm going too deep now! 🫠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.