Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me, why they can’t search that entire area in a few hours with drones?

Reactions: 11
I don't think there's anything they are hiding, I think they haven't got a bleeping clue and just can't keep searching forever. If he has perished on the mountains I can't imagine it's in a place many walkers will happen upon going forward so I think it's likely he'll never be found, and if it's criminal, same applies. He will be very long since gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
IMG_8629.jpeg
again spending more time on facebook than anything. She didn't wven update the official facebook page regarding the call out for search volunteers or to tell us it has been called off but the family will not gove up and are still searching. Nothing but she's the first to post about a bar putting up the pic going round of jay and the football (bad taste for a company to post that I agree) but with her nasty attitude. I feel she is really an aggressIve person it's almost like she wants a fight sometimes

• Wow
Reactions: 39
That Isla one cant stand the heat! She’s uploading 16 min videos tagging drt. She was there for what, two days? Now she’s pulling her best compo face saying how she has a migraine, is exhausted, bla bla bla. Yes she’s a journalist, but they’re all grief vultures. Investigator with a slot on This Morning, ok love 🫠 you get paid like that mark fella to latch onto bad situations and speculate while getting info from those close by. Really nice lady

View attachment 3025885
Has she ever uncovered any info?

Reactions: 4
The BBC wording feels to me like the authorities on Tenerife are (rightly) annoyed that the call for help searching wasn’t more widely answered, and that they have stopped ‘searching’ but it’s not over in their mind.
They think he isn’t there to be found but they have other avenues to explore.

Wonder if the call for searchers was in part to see what the family did, like putting them on tv appeals here.

IMG_9061.jpeg
IMG_9062.jpeg

ETA I think the family aren’t best to actually search that terrain, but they have £40k which could have been used to bring in more trained teams.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 3025922again spending more time on facebook than anything. She didn't wven update the official facebook page regarding the call out for search volunteers or to tell us it has been called off but the family will not gove up and are still searching. Nothing but she's the first to post about a bar putting up the pic going round of jay and the football (bad taste for a company to post that I agree) but with her nasty attitude. I feel she is really an aggressIve person it's almost like she wants a fight sometimes
To be fair to her I’d be kicking off to. Especially if he’s a local in the pub what a disrespect 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t slag her as she’s the ONLY one I see posting, updating etc and she’s not even related to Jay. She may not have done much but she’s definitely done more than his own family have 😂

Reactions: 5
For those who believe he was never in the mountains in the first place I’m curious to know what you think about the witness (think her name is Ophelia) who gave him the bus times and saw him again walking fast. Genuine question not being sarcastic 😂
Was it definitely him? There's probably thousands of young guys on that island that look like him, same hair style and dressed in similar style clothing.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if the call for searchers was in part to see what the family did, like putting them on tv appeals here.
Thing is with this being abroad there's not much use for the family to announce to Facebook to go out searching as most people are going to be in the UK

It would be interesting to know if they have been doing anything locally

Reactions: 1
Was it definitely him? There's probably thousands of young guys on that island that look like him, same hair style and dressed in similar style clothing.
Well there’s definitely one other boy there just like him as we have all seen!

Reactions: 4
I thought the opinion on here before yesterday was that the Police were doing this one big push to show they had tried everything and then would end the search? Makes sense to me. I did wonder if people could spot carrion crows etc converging on a corpse but probably the area is too vast to see if that happens. I half hope that up the arse/river guy carrries on and watches his followers diminish as the days go by.

Reactions: 16
Hopefully they’ve actually put posters up in spanish with a spanish number to call this time…

Reactions: 6
Thing is with this being abroad there's not much use for the family to announce to Facebook to go out searching as most people are going to be in the UK
In normal missing person cases abroad that probably applies, but as the family have flown out everyone that’s ever met Jay plus their friends, family and neighbours then I’m sure a FB post from them could have got some more volunteers to search. They haven’t flown them out there to fill sun loungers.

Reactions: 13
It’s pretty crazy guys, an empty bus! What are the chances 😳 😮

He’s also got a bad foot and is moving his search to a different area tomorrow, ex mayor is sick of his tit and told him to move on hasn’t he?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
but as the family have flown out everyone that’s ever met Jay plus their friends, family and neighbours then I’m sure a FB post from them could have got some more volunteers to search. They haven’t flown them out there to fill sun loungers.
Has it ever been confirmed how many people they have flown out there?

I also assume they're staying in the same hotel given that their main reasoning was that they were supporting each other
---

He’s also got a bad foot and is moving his search to a different area tomorrow, ex mayor is sick of his tit and told him to move on hasn’t he?! 🤣

He sounds so out of it

Is he on something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Whats wrong with him? Is he just tired or has the family slipped him a little something something 😏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.