Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course whoever took Madeleine is pure evil but to call the McCanns foolish and not responsible is absolutely ludicrous. They chose to put three very young children in danger by leaving them alone while they went out to a restaurant. No one would ever think one of them would be abducted but what if they had an accident or were crying out in fear for their parents and they were all alone. Absolutely no excuses for what they did repeatedly and on more than one occasion, it makes me really angry.

I don't know where I said they should be charged because they have paid the ultimate price for their neglect. I do think they deserve to be very harshly criticised though, this wasn't some spur of the moment decision it was neglect.

Anyway sorry for derailing the thread.
When people say that it's their own fault, it diminishes the role of the paedophile who is the one who abducted and most likely killed the little girl. I'm not making excuses for them. They were complacent and foolish, and I would never have done it either.

However, the paedophile is the one responsible for what happened to Madeleine.

I wasn't responding to you in particular, just comments in general.

Apologies also for derailing the thread, but it's very hard seeing the true criminal being forgotten about.
---
The mood the morning after doing drugs with strangers is very different to when you go back and are doing drugs with them. He was likely on a comedown and the idea of sitting in a hot bus stop was awful so he started walking. It's really not that unbelievable at all
Similar, apart from the drugs, to Dr Moseley. 😞

Reactions: 11
I don't understand these TikTokers that can just march around in public talking to their camera and filming themselves. There's another lass who always pops up on my algorithm whose 'job' is going to festivals and raves and she's always marching round Manchester getting on the tram grinning at her selfie stick. And there's that lad with floppy hair who sets up his ring light and tripod on the platforms on the London underground and does a full face of make-up. bleeping boggles the mind. I feel self-conscious if I ring my mum for a catch-up in earshot of anybody lol.

I have an overwhelming desire to punch this prick every time he opens his mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
JFC, was traveling to the caravan and just catching up... the duck are we arguing about the McCanns and benefits for?

Is Rishi Sunak a tattler cause this sounds like some distraction bollocks 😂?!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I have an overwhelming desire to punch this prick every time he opens his mouth
What I would like to know (im not on ticktock)is if he is so experienced blah blah.. he keeps going on about Scottish mountain rescue... does he put such his great expertise into charity work in the UK and volunteer for mountain rescue anywhere or just make money off of filming himself repeatedly saying guys.. funny when he's been interviewed on tv he seems to go into a shy little boy fidgeting about

Reactions: 11
What I find mad is how many people who aren’t ‘online’ don’t know about Jay, especially not the rabbit holes and all the hullabaloo conspiracies. I mentioned it to a few people this weekend IRL (the general disappearance and following theories) and no one seemed to know what I was talking about! Anyone else?

Reactions: 8
S cool
Can we include This is not Madeline Mcanns Thread in the next recap please
I'm guessing this has turned into a MM side quest because of the class issue that was brought up?

How a 19 year old being without his friends or loved ones and making reckless decisions on their own compares, I have no idea...

We've all done stupid tit, especially when we were younger 🤷‍♀️. We just usually/hopefully had someone slightly less daft at the time watching over of us. When I think of the tit I got up to or the dangerous situations I put myself in, offt, I am dreading my kids becoming teenagers 😱.

duck that's got to do with parents leaving their young kids in their apartment Vs Jay's parents response to going missing is immaterial - unless you're coming from a place of judging those on their background/income/social status, I guess!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread

Thread for discussing the ongoing case of Jay Slater missing in Tenerife.

No need to moderate each other but be mindful
- a few of the others that came up in thread 7 have their own dedicated threads 🧵
ie DTR & The McCanns
- we have no affiliation to the DWP or HMRC so unnecessary chat 💬
- everything you see screenshots of, shared in WhatsApp or Social Media isn’t always fact.

Still no evidence of what actually happened Jay Slater and a lots of conflicting stories!

https://tattle.life/threads/jay-slater-teen-missing-in-tenerife-8.45873/

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.