Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats the apparent words of the witnesses though, it didn't come from my mouth. As I said I wasn't there so just went off what was reported (admittedly by the fail šŸ™ˆ) anyway I certainly didn't mean to upset anyone or come across like I was giving Jay a free pass because he didn't actually use the weapons.

Off to church now šŸ™šŸ¼
It's okay I should have made it clearer I was just responding to what was said in the screenshots you posted, I know it wasn't what you said. :)

Reactions: 6
Donā€™t shoot the messenger here but to all the people going down the ā€œI feel for him due to his upbringingā€ route, chances are the mother had the exact same sort of upbringing too.
Yes but she's a grown adult who went on to have children of her own and raise them the same tit way. The sympathy isn't infinite and at some point personal accountability comes into it.

Jay isn't a 50 year old woman, he's a teenager who, unlikely as it may be, still stood a chance of changing for the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Iā€™ve been following this on socials since a day or so after he was reported missing. So much not adding up. Sorry I havenā€™t time to read all the threads back but need somewhere to discuss it!!
I was watching a live on tiktok last week and a woman called Millie came into the live who has been searching and she said his phone has been found but couldnā€™t disclose who found it or where. But thatā€™s never been confirmed. So hard to know what to believe with all the videos and unconfirmed info flying round. I do however think that thereā€™s more to this than theyā€™re letting on.

Reactions: 10
Yes but she's a grown adult who went on to have children of her own and raise them the same tit way. The sympathy isn't infinite and at some point personal accountability comes into it.

Jay isn't a 50 year old woman, he's a teenager who, unlikely as it may be, still stood a chance of changing for the better.
It's obviously a difficult cycle to break and we don't know if she tried to raise him better than she was to break it. Plenty of people I've worked with in this situation try to get help for their kids who have gone off the rails and are involved in gangs and drugs.
It doesn't look all that likely that she did but who knows.

Reactions: 7
Right lads do we know if Direct Deb-it has lifted the GFM dosh yet? I do totally get that ordinary Joes canā€™t get involved in searching that kind of landscape, but a lot of his mates have flown out as well as family and not one of them appeared at the meeting point of the search? Not buying that one bit, they can show their faces. What if they found him and thereā€™s no fucker belonging to him there? Granted Shaun and Bez turned up eventually but it was a bit bleeping late in the day.

In all fairness Isla Traquair is a very well respected investigative journalist, which is why I find it baffling she is involved in this so early on. My thoughts are she feels for the lad and is genuinely trying to help. She doesnā€™t need to do this for exposure she already has a lot of respect and isnā€™t short on work. Itā€™s just a very odd development knowing her work šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Old Marky Willy Thomas is a different story though, he was a cop for about five minutes at Constable level. Complete grifter and talks pure shite all the time. He jumps on every bandwagon going and gets it wrong time and time again. What an insufferable twit.

Is the Rapids guy just a TikTokker or whatā€™s his actual background? Heā€™s out there like heā€™s on a hangover walk on a Sunday morning, and hasnā€™t eaten first because heā€™s going to his local after for smashed avo on toast. Canā€™t take him seriously one bit.

ETA search now called offā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's obviously a difficult cycle to break and we don't know if she tried to raise him better than she was to break it. Plenty of people I've worked with in this situation try to get help for their kids who have gone off the rails and are involved in gangs and drugs.
It doesn't look all that likely that she did but who knows.
Doesn't excuse her concern and updates for a GoFundMe over her own missing son. That's what you can judge a person's true character on and hers is in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Right lads do we know if Direct Deb-it has lifted the GFM dosh yet? I do totally get that ordinary Joes canā€™t get involved in searching that kind of landscape, but a lot of his mates have flown out as well as family and not one of them appeared at the meeting point of the search? Not buying that one bit, they can show their faces. What if they found him and thereā€™s no fucker belonging to him there? Granted Shaun and Bez turned up eventually but it was a bit bleeping late in the day.

In all fairness Isla Traquair is a very well respected investigative journalist, which is why I find it baffling she is involved in this so early on. My thoughts are she feels for the lad and is genuinely trying to help. She doesnā€™t need to do this for exposure she already has a lot of respect and isnā€™t short on work. Itā€™s just a very odd development knowing her work šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Old Marky Willy Thomas is a different story though, he was a cop for about five minutes at Constable level. Complete grifter and talks pure shite all the time. He jumps on every bandwagon going and gets it wrong time and time again. What an insufferable twit.

Is the Rapids guy just a TikTokker or whatā€™s his actual background? Heā€™s out there like heā€™s on a hangover walk on a Sunday morning, and hasnā€™t eaten first because heā€™s going to his local after for smashed ago on toast. Canā€™t take him seriously one bit.
She's already stated that she has made withdrawals from the GoFundMe to fly out more people to Tenerife to "support" the people already out there šŸ™ƒ

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.