Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a video this morning that said police are looking into the beach webcam footage now. I’m sure you have all seen the one where a female is crying and screaming what sounds like “Jay”. Again, who knows how true this is as we have to take social media videos with a pinch of salt. But it would explain why the search is off if they now believe something happened on that beach.
That was some women screaming about a crab and people have made it so it sounds like it's Jay being 🔪.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure his mum and loved ones would have used some of the remaining GFM money (after the payment to mountain rescue) to buy bottled water and drinks etc. I’m sure they’d have offered them out as people set off (in their own time) to search for her no-user son.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure his mum and loved ones would have used some of the remaining GFM money (after the payment to mountain rescue) to buy bottled water and drinks etc. I’m sure they’d have offered them out as people set off (in their own time) to search for her no-user son.
How sure are you? They couldn’t be staying further from the search site!

Reactions: 4
Thatll be debbie and Co sharing the GFM like mad now as she's not gonna leave tenerife till she finds her boy..

Honestly, I'm calling it the now.. she'll be trying for residency or some sort of visa to stay indefinitely.

Reactions: 7
Honestly mate I was just posting my opinion originally I didn't realise it would end in this riveting discussion with you about binoculars and flora. Thanks so much for the wisdom you are imparting on me however I live in a mountainous region, most of my spare time is spent in them I understand how bushes work.

My binoculars must just be better than yours :ROFLMAO:
It sounds as if you have better bushes too. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't find the post again but someone on one of the Facebook groups has started a rumour that the police have called off the search and DTR hasn't posted this morning because they're working on getting Scottish Mountain Rescue out there instead

Sure, Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't find the post again but someone on one of the Facebook groups has started a rumour that the police have called off the search and DTR hasn't posted this morning because they're working on getting Scottish Mountain Rescue out there instead

Sure, Jan
I think the online shenanigans over this will run & run.....

Reactions: 9
If DTR hasn’t posted it’ll be calculated. He will know that everyone is waiting to see what he has to say about it and the longer he holds of the higher his view count will be when he does post. How anyone doesn’t see through him is beyond me.

I think I saw on here but it could have been the FB group that he is planning on spending the day in town today anyway?

Reactions: 23
A two week search is a fair time compared to what some get.
The police only searched for 5 days for John Tossell who has been missing on a Greek island since 2019.
I still can't believe they never found Ben Nedham (think that's the right surname). Who went missing age two to on a Greek island (kos) I think

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I think I saw on here but it could have been the FB group that he is planning on spending the day in town today anyway?
he probably spent the whole time in town and out and about between his five minute hikes to look at some discoloured rocks

Reactions: 6
They did find Ben Needham, a couple of years ago, I think. Or at least, someone told them what happened . Terribly sad

ETA On the other hand, his Wikipedia entry doesn’t bear this out. Maybe I dreamt it 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.