Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say it’s bleeping weird that a father and a stepson would fly out to Tenerife for a long weekend, hire a care, choose to rent a BnB in the middle of nowhere in the north of the island yet still choose to drive an hour south to the strip and not attend the festival. Does that mean he didn’t go back to theirs for afters?

As far as I’m concerned, if Jay was in touch with them via social media prior to meeting up with them, there’s drugs involved. If he met them in the days running up to staying with them then there’s drugs involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Recap: he's still missing

The Facebook detective agency is no closer to solving this mystery 😢

DTR and MWT are clout chasers and probably frustrating the actual search/investigation

Karen Matthews and Debbie Duncan are not related

ADMIN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It was Les Battersby on the grift with the bin wagon.

I feel mean but I honestly think it's a scam at this point or he has met his end due to his behaviour some days gone. Mamma is 'avin a 'oliday and doing her take a break puzzles because he wouldn't want her out there looking for him. God bless his 'art.

Edited because my punctuation was dodgy. We cannot be having that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I thought he'd just gotten lost walking back home from the festival?
That apparently he never went to? I need a recap of the people and family in the frame.
It's at least really unfortunate. Hope it gets resolved even if that opens cans of worms

Reactions: 9
So does anyone think this Down The Rapids bloke will continue to look for Jay tomorrow or has he already fucked off to a 5 star all inclusive with the 5 grand he made tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So does anyone think this Down The Rapids bloke will continue to look for Jay tomorrow or has he already fucked off to a 5 star all inclusive with the 5 grand he made tonight?
I don't think he is looking. Why would the police let him join in? I think he's doing what he needs to for the camera and then going off for a nice break whilst he is raking money in. They see the opportunity and they take it.

Reactions: 29
When I stumbled across his live it was him in darkness just saying
Wow
Have you ever seen anything like this. Wow
Wow Wow
23 millions likes. Never seen anything like this
Wow Wow

and on and on like that !!! All the Facebook mums were wetting their knickers over how wonderful they think he is
Riveting stuff I tell you !

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.