Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's gonna give his pride of Britain acceptance speech from the risky ridge guys!

Reactions: 7
Was the psychic supposed to be going live tonight? Dorothea or something like that? Or am I going mad.

Reactions: 1
Wish TikTok would ban his account ffs. What’s the purpose of him standing there?
GO TO BED
Honestly have no idea what the purpose of the live is?

I’ve been watching for maybe 10 mins and all he is saying is

“What the hell guys” “woah” “wow I’ve never seen this in TikTok before” “what the actual f” “much love” “you guys are amazing” “effing hell” “this is mad” “oh my goodness”

With absolutely no other information

Reactions: 15
does anyone else struggle to listen to downtherapids? The way he speaks drives me mental
Serious question but is he simple? I mean does he a learning disability? Either that or the bread the airnb wifey gave him is poisoned.

Reactions: 9
It’s going to become our sleep paralysis demon. It’s all we’ll dream of tonight.
Tbh I’m just watching now in the hopes the mafia shoot his head clean off, or a shark comes and gobbles him up.

This will go to his head now and he’ll spend tomorrow live. They’ll be no risky mountain climbing now for our hero.

Reactions: 11
*They are a very, very united family’ Does he mean they’re Manchester United fans?*

Reactions: 3
View attachment 3018895
I cannot get enough of these Facebook groups. I’m getting nothing done following the tales of Jay, the mountain shark and the cactus
I feel as if I've slipped into a parallel universe. My flat is a shit tip and I keep seeing bodies on every cactus I pass. Every fucker looks like Jay and I've had my nails painted dayglo orange.
---
Are you disdressed hun??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.