Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing on from missing thread. Barely a day since the last one. I reckon our jay is still stuck to a cactus x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Power chairs on charge ready to explore, 30KJay was not only sniffing bricks but laying em too, Moroccan mafia paying over the national minimum wage, Isis are having a staffing crisis, Lucy, a young girl, is the new El Chapo and Debbie’s due an infill 💅🏿

ADMIN!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Praying he’s no deed cos I’ll be away to the bad fire
Christ I mind my Catholic best friends mum when I was growing up always said that to me. If we fell out it would be me going to the bad fire.

I've already booked my seat there as I'm sure my gran has over taken Satan.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i saw the (probably already shared) 'someone shout dominohoohoo he might be hungry' tweet late last night and haven't been able to get it out my head since 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
See that Jumanji lookin fella in America that got found after 10 days well he’s legally blind and says he was havin a grand time made friends wi a lion and drank 10 litres of water a day mind he might have just gone delirious when he’s said that. Anyway really makes you think

• Haha
Reactions: 37
See that Jumanji lookin fella in America that got found after 10 days well he’s legally blind and says he was havin a grand time made friends wi a lion and drank 10 litres of water a day mind he might have just gone delirious when he’s said that. Anyway really makes you think
Real life Richard Parker 🐅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.