Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I was on a dog walk this morning with my very receptive Labradors - they both stopped in unison, started sniffing the ground to the left and barked and I’m sure they barked “Jay”. It must be a sign, is anyone checking the left side of the island?

• Haha
Reactions: 49

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I'm beginning to think J never existed and we're all experiencing some kind of mass hysteria hallucination.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Feel like I can't trust anyone anymore. See my neighbours walking past and find myself wondering if they're rushing home to put a shift in on Webcam Watch

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I think more people would have sympathy if the circumstances weren't so suspicious, not to mention the behaviour of his friends and his dodgy background. I don't remember anyone having the piss taken out of them so much when they went missing.
His mams not helping either is she, let's be honest.
Can't go and search coz she'll break down? And what.. that's what normal parents would do isn't it, nothing bad would happen if she broke down, or is there another reason.
The poor family of Dillon who's gone to london and not been seen have walked the streets, handed out posters, asked businesses, I haven't seen them ask for any money but just plead to share and keep an eye out 😭

• Sad

Caw1982

VIP Member
He is handsome he is pretty he’s disappeared in Tenerife city 🎵
He ain’t bringing sexy back
He fell down in Tenerife, he’s stuck in a mountain crack
He missed the bus, he should have waited on the track
The mafia have him, his mum got orange shellac
🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Did Manchester airport crash its systems cos of the amount of Jay’s family booking last min flights and paying in cash?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I think the reason we have all found this so hysterically funny is the FB and now TT, not the situation itself.

There have been a number of studies into how the average IQ is dropping, and they have all found themselves drawn to the 42 (I think that was the figure) FB groups about this.

These people shouldn’t be able to function, breathing is an autonomous system, but they defy the laws of physics surely?

We have had 4 years of misery with people dying, politics and now AI taking all our jobs. Well if this lot are anything to go by, they don’t have anything to worry about as the Village Idiot is in high demand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

whisperchat

VIP Member
Just seen another outstanding screen shot on tiktok someone saying they live in Tenerife and know the Moroccans. Claiming that jay is in fact dead and it’s because he stole and lost drugs. The bit that got me is them saying ‘the Moroccans are serious business even if you look at them the wrong way they see red!!!’ 😂😂😂😂 fuck sake.
Me going to Tenerife and seeing a Moroccan

• Haha
Reactions: 46