Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
This pair have been on live all day.
One is searching the mountains in Tenerife
And the woman is using her psychic powers to direct him to Jay with 2-3K people watching 😂
Jesus, I cannot believe the human race at this point.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
Just realised it’s gone 2pm on a Sunday, and I have done naff all apart from the bare minimum round the house and keeping the kids alive. Me at work tomorrow:

“Had a nice weekend?”

“yeah not bad, sat on my arse cackling at top bants with strangers on an internet gossip forum about a missing teenager. All. Fucking. Weekend. You?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

casperon

Chatty Member
Tbh publicly slagging off the tenerife police during a live investigation where they’re spending their time and resources to help find your thug son isn’t the most sensible thing to do

• Heart
Reactions: 95

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
I'm ready to talk my truth, I had no idea GFM meant go fund me and everytime someone has said it I thought it meant something about being trans like gender female/male or something and I kept thinking to myself "wow theyre really dragging out this trans joke"

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Whichever way you look at it Jay is fucked.
He is either
Most likely scenario. Dead.

Unable to magically pop up once the 30k is raised because everyone will know it’s been one big con so the dealers still won’t get their money.

Or highly unlikely but probably the worst for him. He has collapsed somewhere and is found on the brink but fortunately in time. Pulls through to find that his mate sat in a bar watching the Euros and his mother didn’t come searching for him incase she chipped her Shellac. The only person that did offer to search was a complete stranger who calls themself a Teddy Bear on Facebook and uses an electric wheelchair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I'd like to dedicate this time while the thread is active to say thank you tattlers. My reaction score has gone up by 1000 while being on this thread. Xo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I think if it wasn't for the machete thing a lot of people would be a lot more sympathetic. As I've said, my general view on it is "meh". It has all the hallmarks of a classic "teenager gets hammered on holiday and ends up missing / dead", regardless of exactly what happened and who was involved.
Do I have empathy that a young man has lost his life? Yes.

Do I think he’ll be a loss to society? No.

The world is not going to miss another violent, drug dealing wannabe road man.

If that makes me a bitch, then so be it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74