Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
A couple of months ago a 19 year old lad from Retford went missing after a night out. He was a lovely lad and was missing for 5 weeks before his body was unfortunately found. It never really reached the national news. It was a tragic story and his poor family must be devastated. I never understand how some of these cases gain so much publicity and other just barely get a mention. I do think some journo did some initial digging with Jays case and realised this was all very dodgy and that why it’s all over the front pages.Some pretty shady characters in this story.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

JH45

My neighbour is Moroccan. Im sure she’s in on it. She went to Tenerife 2 years ago. Probably getting things going. . to Everybody else on the road she appears as a lovely lady who often makes dinners and gives us pure Argen oil for our skin. . But I’m on to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Three people I know have joined that Facebook group and I'm related to one of them. I'm just waiting for one of them to comment now 😆.

Is the ADMIN man having a breakdown. Have the exclusive poles overcome him?
I'm dying to comment on these groups. But they're public and my mum and grandma will probably think I'm a disgusting human being. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I think more people would have sympathy if the circumstances weren't so suspicious, not to mention the behaviour of his friends and his dodgy background. I don't remember anyone having the piss taken out of them so much when they went missing.
If his criminal convictions and how he behaved in court hadn’t come out, I don’t think anyone would be making jokes. I’ve honestly never seen anything like this before.

If the innocent, nice young lad on his first holiday narrative had remained, we’d all feel desperate for him and his family. But it turned out he’s a shit, so open season began.

And the GoFundMe and how his family and friends have conducted themselves online has also done him no favours.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I think the one thing that throws a hole in the whole drugs/ mafia kidnap story is there is a witness (the neighbour) who watched him leave the house in the morning and walk towards the mountains. Sometimes the simplest answer is often the right one. Having said that hes clearly a dodgy little shit!

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Stuck on a cactus
Eaten by a land shark
Taken away by an eagle
Kidnapped by Moroccans and unalived by the same Moroccans
Just on a mad sesh
Hiding in bushes waiting for someone to put a snack down that he actually likes
Doesn’t actually want to be found and just wants to live in the wild like Mowgli
Swam to another island by mistake
Got on the wrong bus
In hiding until 30k is transferred and then making a grand return
The Moroccans want 30k and then will release him
He’s been seen on Instagram live in handcuffs

erm… I think the covered them all…
I’ve just been reading out the theories to my OH and he suggested he’s been probably been eaten by a crocodile. “in the mountains… in Tenerife…?” “Yeah near Africa isn’t it?”
I’ve told him he needs to join the fb groups as they’re his people. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Do you know what peeps I can’t even imagine how much all this is costing … civil guard, search teams, mountain rescue etc Who foots that bill?

These are same twats that wanted BREXIT, want their cheap holidays, don’t get travel insurance, complain about the long queue at passport control, then act the absolute maggot when they get there!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Honestly I’m baffled by the amount of people that don’t realise why you have ‘afters’ it’s not so you can go and discuss world current affairs (although there’s usually some fucker who’ll try) but it’s so you can carry on with drinking/drugs. And strangers you meet on a dance floor are suddenly your best mates so in the state he was obviously in he’s just gone off and not thought about anything other than what he’s going to plough up his hooter next. But then the party always finishes eventually and you have to het rid of the randoms, that or he’s been told to fuck off as he’s a liability/greedy bastard and he’s wandered off, still off his tits and ended up stuck to a cactus somewhere. Also I didn’t realise Moroccans were such big drug suppliers, given it’s usually the Albanians that corner that market.
There’s definitely something not right though, family couldn’t lie straight in bed. The brother in particular should never bet big money on poker

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Wait till they find out your on Tattle! My daughter practically disowned me 😂
I had a friend and told her she was mentioned on here as a good mate would (she has her own thread now because she's an absolute embarrassment but it was another terrible Mum/Scottish fud) and she fell out with me and blocked me from everywhere. 🤣🤣🤣 I don't use socials now, thankfully, so I just giggle away on her thread and when I pass her in real life (Tesco always) we just blank each other.

But I guarantee you she lurks on her thread. Ego bigger than the comedy wig she sometimes wears.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

wilbz90

Chatty Member
Lads I’ve just tried to describe the memes and the banter on this thread to my non tattle reading pals and I got called an uncaring twat. Not even a joke either

Still don’t feel bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Redgirl81

VIP Member
His mum posting that update as soon as it hit 30k asking people to ‘continue to share our fundraiser’ just proves they are trying to profit now off the back of her son who is missing/dead/kidnapped/stuck on a cactus.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Twinlegs7

Crazy twist on the story a psychic revealed that she feels like Jay is "around water".
Yeah he's on a fucking island 🏝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
🙌🏻 this is exactly my issue with it all. I know if i went missing my family and friends would never, let alone a gfm! They’re loving the hype, rather sick tbh

Do his parents think they will also go missing if they go there? How odd, no close family been until today. Why does she keep mentioning his looks?! Someone needs to tell them all to zip it 😵💫
View attachment 3011040View attachment 3011041
“Handsome lad from Lancashire”🤣it’s not a Love Island audition

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

mousey

His mum going on about how handsome he is reminds me of Karen Matthews calling Shannon her “beautiful princess daughter” with all of the conviction of a wet flannel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Might sound silly but the Daily Mail headline is 'Last Dance' and the Netflix documentary about Michael Jordan was also called 'Last Dance'.' Do you think Michael Jordan is involved? It makes sense when you think about it x

• Haha
Reactions: 53