Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting for a photo of the giants eagles in Tenerife
And their giant nests that need checking! I'm imagining some dragon sized nests out there on the volcano. I never saw any in Lanzarote so perhaps they are just a Tenerife species, like the Galapagos Torts

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Three people I know have joined that Facebook group and I'm related to one of them. I'm just waiting for one of them to comment now 😆.

Is the ADMIN man having a breakdown. Have the exclusive poles overcome him?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Powers gone to Darren’s head, he’s never had so much attention.

⚠ EXCLUSIVE POLE ⚠
❤ If you think Darren needs to get a grip

IMG_2182.jpeg
IMG_2181.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Three people I know have joined that Facebook group and I'm related to one of them. I'm just waiting for one of them to comment now 😆.

Is the ADMIN man having a breakdown. Have the exclusive poles overcome him?
I'm dying to comment on these groups. But they're public and my mum and grandma will probably think I'm a disgusting human being. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Pressure has got to Darren now - he’s cracking.

So much for being adamant it was going to be a group for good 👍 and to be used in similar cases in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw a tiktok comment saying that the football was coming home before him 🤣

Can anyone be a lifesaver and recap the last two threads? I got 13 pages into the first one and I don’t have hours on my hands to read through the rest (although it is very amusing)

My theory:

1. Jay wanted drugs at the festival
2. Lucy had a number
3 Jay went to meet a dealer and got mouthy
4. Rest is history

Not everything is a huge conspiracy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 41
Damn they are so close to the magic £30k at which Jay will be able to be released by the Morrocans magically found

1719079861402.png

Cannot wait for him to reappear not at all malnourished or dehydrated and see what tale he comes up with

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Daz has lost his head 🤣

“stop being a weapon Darren, you’re spoiling the fun”

“ STOP BEING A bleeping FANNY AND PUT THE GROUP TO A FREE FOR ALL” 💀

IMG_2183.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.