Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they sell Lays Dill Pickle flavour out there then I'd definitely fly out (not to help with the search or anything, just to stock up)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If they sell Lays Dill Pickle flavour out there then I'd definitely fly out (not to help with the search or anything, just to stock up)
I'm despooo for some cheese and ham ruffles. My cousin is actually in tenerife at the moment. Told her to search for the ruffles not Jay.
---
washed down with one of these before hitting the hard stuff.
View attachment 3010662
The stuff hits different. I can honestly see now why she's not searching for her son.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Curious to know how many of these people have genuinely flown out to Tenerife to try and find a complete stranger?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.