Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like speculating about Jade since she's private and I want to respect that but I also noticed she's changed her surname on all social media to Lenkowski (a polish name might I add) so I also think she got married too, then again it could just be an inside joke or something but again, don't wanna get too into it. Jasmine's actions would make more sense if that was the case.
I don't think Jade got married...I haven't found any facebook page with that name, only one called "Jade Lipski". People put stage/fake/pseudo names on social media all the time. I don't think there's any rhyme or reason why Jasmine does the crazy things she does...

Reactions: 1
Yes I've also seen the picture of her father but wouldn't dare post. He's a private man and I respect that.
Also had a point to add, someone said she's not talking about Afghanistan, instead preferring to say "the news is upsetting her and to tune out". At the end of the day, she can say and do what she wants but she has a wide reaching, popular platform where she proclaims to be a champion for female empowerment and celebrating feminity, yet she shies away from talking about all those women in Afghanistan who are being persecuted. I guess the only women she cares about are those who are rich, white and easy to scam or leech off. Would've made a good learning point imo but once again, chooses to be self serving because it's Jasmine and Josh first, everyone else second

Reactions: 2
Yes I've also seen the picture of her father but wouldn't dare post. He's a private man and I respect that.
Also had a point to add, someone said she's not talking about Afghanistan, instead preferring to say "the news is upsetting her and to tune out". At the end of the day, she can say and do what she wants but she has a wide reaching, popular platform where she proclaims to be a champion for female empowerment and celebrating feminity, yet she shies away from talking about all those women in Afghanistan who are being persecuted. I guess the only women she cares about are those who are rich, white and easy to scam or leech off. Would've made a good learning point imo but once again, chooses to be self serving because it's Jasmine and Josh first, everyone else second
Yeah she doesn’t walk the talk for anything admirable. If it doesn’t pay her, she could care less. What’s happening in Afghanistan is so concerning. The least she could do is post on her stories some reputable places to donate that are on the ground and helping the Afghanis and refugees. I remember she made a YT video giving gifts and food to homeless people in Australia. Her values changed so much.

Also in her insta post with this caption attached, I noticed she acknowledged every single comment but this one from her fan lawofattraction. It’s crazy how her fans don’t see the underlying message that Jasmine isn’t helping this pandemic issue by being anti vax. I think someone should reply to her fan’s comment and expose her. Ironic her post is about speaking up and standing in her truth. And when she’s given an opp to speak up more to her fan’s comment, she hides. Because she knows her stance is controversial and deep down is wrong lol.

Wonder how her fans would react if they knew the truth. I also took the Pfizer vaccine both doses and had no adverse reactions. The first dose I felt tired for a day, because my body was making antibodies to protect from the virus. The second dose I literally had no reactions. I feel great now and have more assurance that I’m helping my community. My area that has a population being mostly vaxxed and wears masks as courtesy indoors with lots of people does not have COVID cases rising, rather declining. Life has normalcy where I live and no lockdown. Being anti vax she’s being “vocal” about but helping afghani women and refugees she isnt? Like her priorities are not in the right place…she’s privileged to take the vaccine but doesn’t. While there are many who would die to get one…so wild.

Attachments

Last edited:
LoL @ Josh constantly saying p*rn is evil and he doesn't watch it because his real relationship is completely fulfilling... Yet he's turning his beloved wifey into a blonde bimbo to fulfil his Margot Robbie and Scarlett Johansson fantasy, not to mention the borderline p*rn photoshoots, follows a bunch of bikini models and has literally been caught looking at half naked girls on his desktop. Any guy who needs to constantly proclaim how pure and clean and how supposedly loyal and perfect they are, not to mention having to resort to having post it notes literally everywhere to remind himself to love his wife... he's 100% hiding something or overcompensating.
Ooo some warm tea. Jasmine’s former close friend
Courtney, from Australia is no longer following Jasmine but is following Jasmine’s sister. A falling out definitely occurred. Wonder what happened 🍵 Jasmine can’t maintain long friendships for the life of her.
Courtney always seemed nice and sensible, glad she got out of that friendship with that deranged woman. Imagine she found this forum and spilled the tea haha jk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she doesn’t walk the talk for anything admirable. If it doesn’t pay her, she could care less. What’s happening in Afghanistan is so concerning. The least she could do is post on her stories some reputable places to donate that are on the ground and helping the Afghanis and refugees. I remember she made a YT video giving gifts and food to homeless people in Australia. Her values changed so much.

Also in her insta post with this caption attached, I noticed she acknowledged every single comment but this one from her fan lawofattraction. It’s crazy how her fans don’t see the underlying message that Jasmine isn’t helping this pandemic issue by being anti vax. I think someone should reply to her fan’s comment and expose her. Ironic her post is about speaking up and standing in her truth. And when she’s given an opp to speak up more to her fan’s comment, she hides. Because she knows her stance is controversial and deep down is wrong lol.

Wonder how her fans would react if they knew the truth. I also took the Pfizer vaccine both doses and had no adverse reactions. The first dose I felt tired for a day, because my body was making antibodies to protect from the virus. The second dose I literally had no reactions. I feel great now and have more assurance that I’m helping my community. My area that has a population being mostly vaxxed and wears masks as courtesy indoors with lots of people does not have COVID cases rising, rather declining. Life has normalcy where I live and no lockdown. Being anti vax she’s being “vocal” about but helping afghani women and refugees she isnt? Like her priorities are not in the right place…she’s privileged to take the vaccine but doesn’t. While there are many who would die to get one…so wild.
Yes, she turned a blind eye there.

I haven't seen it and I've searched high and low and am dying of curiosity lol can you please give me so hints on how to find this picture?

I haven't seen it and I've searched high and low and am dying of curiosity lol can you please give me so hints on how to find this picture?
Type:
Jing Jing Lipski Melbourne
It comes up on the first page there somewhere like the 7th result but please just don’t post that here.

See attached screenshots - I bet she asked herself the question about family approval. And her latest reel of quitting uni etc is soooo a direct response to this forum. And the not returning to Australia "in these circumstances" - what circumstances? The fear of not being able to leave Australia after visiting to go back to your phoney life? I know Australians are banned from leaving the country once they go back so she's honestly willing to put her phoney life ahead of seeing her loved ones. How selfish and uncaring is she!?

Attachments

She does these q&a's as a way of letting go of her own emotional baggage and to soothe herself lol.

"Another few years" girl what? 2022 will be most likely when everything fully opens up. Bali has actually been given top priority in the vaccine roll out so it can be opened to tourists. I know Australia is pretty strict but with the UK, things are opening up very quickly and international travel is ramping up again without the need for quarantine as long as you're fully vaccinated so there's no reason why Jasmine and especially Josh couldn't visit the UK by the end of this year even? I think this whole "breaks my heart" sob story about waiting "another few years" is just her stalling not wanting to face the consequences and fall out of her selfishness, constantly throwing them under the bus for her supposed "suppressed and strict upbringing" plus she's lost courtney. If she was really determined to go see them it would be difficult I admit, but it would be definitely possible. Plus, wasn't one of the main reasons why they got married was so they could go to each other's respective countries with no legal issues? As usual, something's definitely up with her.

Then again, they refuse to get vaccinated so that's also probably the holdup. They're waiting "another few years" so they can get away with not needing it perhaps? It's a pretty stupid plan but they are stupid aren't they?

Also, I know I'm always asking but has she mentioned anything about Angel or the retreat? She's suddenly gone real quiet about it. How can she be planning a retreat for international clients for the end of 2022 yet she can't visit her family or they can't even come to see her for a "few years". Just doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 3
See attached screenshots - I bet she asked herself the question about family approval. And her latest reel of quitting uni etc is soooo a direct response to this forum. And the not returning to Australia "in these circumstances" - what circumstances? The fear of not being able to leave Australia after visiting to go back to your phoney life? I know Australians are banned from leaving the country once they go back so she's honestly willing to put her phoney life ahead of seeing her loved ones. How selfish and uncaring is she!?
What a load of crap!
This type of lifestyle is not sustainable in the long run does she not know that?
Ok, she was brave enough to quit uni and her job to focus on her digital content but these are gigs that come and go there are always new faces coming in, how many actresses, models, tv presenters and so on haven’t we seen coming and going and even those that stay have had to have a traditional job to pay the bills when there was no work for them.
Does she not think???
Bald and Bankrupt is about to retire from YouTube at some point soon, he quickly built his following, made his money and now he says he wants to focus on other things and just come in sometimes, I think he’s got other businesses and he doesn’t share all his travels and his personal life in social media, he just says some silly things sometimes to make us laugh and he’s very good at that.
Again he’s another example she could follow but she’s never consistent with her content.
Like I said on my other posts she’s not the polyglots I mentioned, not even like Lindie Bots. (She is honest and well intended I believe but seems to jump from language to language).
Anyway back to Jasmine, that girl is delusional if she thinks she can do this forever and also you might binge watch someone’s videos for some time then you move onto someone else.
There’s just nothing original about her.

Also to add to my last point, say they did want to go to UK or Australia, they don't need to worry about quarantining for 2 weeks like normal people because they don't need to worry about taking time off from work or anything like that. There's plenty of famous travel vloggers like chopsticktravels and Mark Wiens who are travelling the world again with few issues. Jasmine and Josh have free, flexible lives as they love to brag about constantly so they should put this to some use surely?

In the UK for example (not sure about other countries) if you need to go or come back from a red list country you need to pay for expensive tests and quarantine hotel which can cost thousands but surely with Jasmines "sIx FiGuRe BuSiNeSs" that should be a drop in the ocean and a small price to pay to see her beloved family again?

Reactions: 5
Bald and Bankrupt is about to retire from YouTube at some point soon, he quickly built his following, made his money and now he says he wants to focus on other things and just come in sometimes, I think he’s got other businesses and he doesn’t share all his travels and his personal life in social media, he just says some silly things sometimes to make us laugh and he’s very good at that.
Sorry, I also used to be a fan of Bald and Bankrupt until I visited the subreddit BaldandBaldrDossier. Please check it out to find out more about what this disgusting man is really like; not the jovial, charming character he presents on screen. Far from it. I was so disappointed when I found out about his problematic behaviour towards women, sexist and predatory pickup artist/sex tourism history and criminal past back in the UK. Horrible man.

Also to add to my last point, say they did want to go to UK or Australia, they don't need to worry about quarantining for 2 weeks like normal people because they don't need to worry about taking time off from work or anything like that. There's plenty of famous travel vloggers like chopsticktravels and Mark Wiens who are travelling the world again with few issues. Jasmine and Josh have free, flexible lives as they love to brag about constantly so they should put this to some use surely?

In the UK for example (not sure about other countries) if you need to go or come back from a red list country you need to pay for expensive tests and quarantine hotel which can cost thousands but surely with Jasmines "sIx FiGuRe BuSiNeSs" that should be a drop in the ocean and a small price to pay to see her beloved family again?
They would have to pay a few thousand dollars for a quarantine hotel (21 days) and tests. I’m sure the real reason they don’t want to go to Australia though is not because of the costs involved, but because the country is taking covid very seriously and they won’t be able to go gallivanting as if we’re not living in the middle of a global pandemic. There have been numerous lockdowns in all Australian cities since last year, and in the state of Victoria (where Melbourne is), there’s currently a lockdown that’s been extended until 2 Sept. The rules are quite strict.

“In Victoria, you cannot leave your home unless it is for one of five approved reasons – similar to previous lockdowns.

The reasons are: shopping for essentials; authorised work, if you cannot work from home, or education; exercise for up to two hours; caregiving, compassionate and medical reasons; and to get vaccinated.

Essential workers who can’t work from home will need to get a permit to go to work from 11.59pm Tuesday 17 August.”

There’s also a curfew (must stay home from 9pm to 5am) and travel radius limits (must stay within a 5km radius of your home).

All these restrictions would obviously be no bueno for the two selfish Covidiots who’d rather spout their anti-vax bullshit from the comforts of their weekly villa of choice. Pathetic

Can’t edit my post above, but I believe it’s actually a minimum of 14 days of quarantine upon arrival in Australia. Not 21 days.

Last edited:
See attached screenshots - I bet she asked herself the question about family approval. And her latest reel of quitting uni etc is soooo a direct response to this forum.
In response to the screenshots you posted, just wanted to say, that video where she says she dropped out of uni and her job to pursue her dreams, followed by pictures of all her supposed "achievements" yeah well it isn't that impressive and I'll tell you why. With that particular trend, people normally follow up with pictures of their diplomas, keys to their business, screenshots of customers, solid proof of their successes whereas with Jasmine's video, most of the so called "achievements" are really just superficial photoshoots that don't really signify anything of substance.

She acts like she's Mark Zuckerberg dropping out uni to start Facebook, girl no. You were better off at university. If it was a legitimate business venture fair enough but she's dropped all her security for a trend, a fad. It seems she has a lot of "shadows" and insecurities surrounding university and corporate jobs, perhaps she should work through that lmao.

She's always posting that damn flower bath picture as a sign she manifested it... I can put flowers in my bath right this second and take a picture so that "dream" can immediately be discarded. She also put a picture of herself looking at a computer... Doing what exactly? Copying and pasting yet another scam course so again, that "achievement" means nothing. Finally posting pictures of their wedding... I can find any clout chasing, desperate for attention fuckboy and elope with them within a few months. She didn't put in the work and develop a meaningful connection with her "king" outside of their mutual love for attention and exploitation so I don't see that as an achievement either.

These days, all you need to fool people into thinking you have a perfect fulfilled life is a nice outfit, good background, an SLR camera and some filters. The average person coming across her account will probably think she's got it all together when it couldn't be further from the truth lol. Plus, what makes those damn videos even more unbearable is how inauthentic they are, you can blatantly see from her stiff dances and dead expressions that she's doing it to propel her business, not because she enjoys content creation.

Reactions: 3
Sorry back again, just was on Josh's account and the topic of "men financially providing" caught my eye. These children really don't have a clue, they are so black and white. Equality and men and women equally providing didn't come up once in their conversation, to them it's either "strong woman, useless man" or "housewife and strong man" nothing more nothing less. Essentially it was both of them just trying to kid themselves that it's okay that Jasmine solely provides for Josh and he brings nothing financially. He was saying "he has other love languages" and there's more to marriage than just money... Yeah mate tell that to your money hungry wifey lmao.

Also, haven't heard Jasmine's voice in a while, wtf is up with this new American/British/Australian hybrid 6 year old accent she's putting on?

Lastly, and the main reason I'm posting, I found this comment under that particular post lol. Yet another person opened up to the truth about these idiots, keep them coming!

Attachments

• Haha
In response to the screenshots you posted, just wanted to say, that video where she says she dropped out of uni and her job to pursue her dreams, followed by pictures of all her supposed "achievements" yeah well it isn't that impressive and I'll tell you why. With that particular trend, people normally follow up with pictures of their diplomas, keys to their business, screenshots of customers, solid proof of their successes whereas with Jasmine's video, most of the so called "achievements" are really just superficial photoshoots that don't really signify anything of substance.

She acts like she's Mark Zuckerberg dropping out uni to start Facebook, girl no. You were better off at university. If it was a legitimate business venture fair enough but she's dropped all her security for a trend, a fad. It seems she has a lot of "shadows" and insecurities surrounding university and corporate jobs, perhaps she should work through that lmao.

She's always posting that damn flower bath picture as a sign she manifested it... I can put flowers in my bath right this second and take a picture so that "dream" can immediately be discarded. She also put a picture of herself looking at a computer... Doing what exactly? Copying and pasting yet another scam course so again, that "achievement" means nothing. Finally posting pictures of their wedding... I can find any clout chasing, desperate for attention fuckboy and elope with them within a few months. She didn't put in the work and develop a meaningful connection with her "king" outside of their mutual love for attention and exploitation so I don't see that as an achievement either.

These days, all you need to fool people into thinking you have a perfect fulfilled life is a nice outfit, good background, an SLR camera and some filters. The average person coming across her account will probably think she's got it all together when it couldn't be further from the truth lol. Plus, what makes those damn videos even more unbearable is how inauthentic they are, you can blatantly see from her stiff dances and dead expressions that she's doing it to propel her business, not because she enjoys content creation.
Mark Zuckerberg ended up receiving an Honorary degree from Harvard University in 2017.
Mark’s idea wasn’t original and apparently it was stolen from another boy then Mark paid loads of money to that boy not sure how much that is true.
There was just something about Facebook that people liked, I don’t know what it was and the simple design stayed the same other social media platforms had far more variety but people did not seem as interested and also Facebook became innovated in ways other platforms didn’t so others such as MySpace, hi5, bebo etc ended up going downhill.

Either way what Jasmine has done all along has been copying and pasting right in front of our eyes and has never admitted to it.
Why can’t she say that she’s been inspired by so and so?

Sorry back again, just was on Josh's account and the topic of "men financially providing" caught my eye. These children really don't have a clue, they are so black and white. Equality and men and women equally providing didn't come up once in their conversation, to them it's either "strong woman, useless man" or "housewife and strong man" nothing more nothing less. Essentially it was both of them just trying to kid themselves that it's okay that Jasmine solely provides for Josh and he brings nothing financially. He was saying "he has other love languages" and there's more to marriage than just money... Yeah mate tell that to your money hungry wifey lmao.

Also, haven't heard Jasmine's voice in a while, wtf is up with this new American/British/Australian hybrid 6 year old accent she's putting on?

Lastly, and the main reason I'm posting, I found this comment under that particular post lol. Yet another person opened up to the truth about these idiots, keep them coming!
This is parody show.
What’s up with Josh first he was a fitness instructor calling himself the healthy hunk or whatever then the enPAth whatever now he says he’s a relationship consultant.
Really?????

Attachments

Last edited:
Lmao check out her latest story post (attached) “used to be”. Who is she kidding, this is her currently. She cuts genuine people off because she doesn’t know how to foster relationships lol

This is my personal preference but it would be smarter for the partner to equally be self sufficient. Like what if something happens to the partner (Jasmine) and she can’t be the breadwinner anymore? Jasmine has mentioned before when she has a kid she wants to do a full stop on working and care for the child. Will Josh by then be able to have a stable income? How can she do that and also support her parents, grandparents. She mentioned that her goal is to support her family in Australia too.

Also this got me thinking…do you think they signed a pre-nup? We all know Jasmine is the breadwinner in this relationship, can’t imagine how she’d feel if they decide to separate and Josh would have access to a good chunk of her money.

Another thing I noticed she has a “Client Magic” highlight reel and I stalked her client’s insta profiles but most of them are inactive or have small followings. Like LightUpLeo, etc. She hasn’t posted on Insta since February. From the looks of it her clients don’t really seem “wildly successful” from her coaching. Don’t know why she would highlight this, seems embarrassing tbh. Guarantee you most of her clients will quit the “coaching” path less than 1 year into it lol. I just don’t see Jasmine’s pricing to coach people have such a ROI (return on investment) for her clients at all. Aka Lipscam.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.