Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she keeps reposting trash content onto her stories. Trash is probably all she sees on her feed. She keeps liking content like this that informs her algorithm of dumb people who post this content. Thanks for sharing she liked content like this. I wish my Instagram still had that functionality where you could see the posts people liked on instagram. Would be hilarious to see the trash or passive aggressiveness that Jasmine is going through 😂 Like someone says Jasmine liking this is the same energy of dudes bragging they have big penises. Immature and deeply insecure.

I would rather her promote women to go their gynecologist when they already have a history of having sex and routinely check their health that way. I highly doubt Jasmine has even been to the gynecologist to understand her women’s health further and would rather shove yoni eggs instead 🙄

Hmm wonder if Jasmine caught that “flu” Josh had. And looks like Josh is hanging publicly in the beach after getting the “flu” too. “Nature is our natural healer” screams ignorance and let me spread the “flu” around lol.

On the topic of Jasmine supporting her family financially, she has talked numerous times her “why” in what she does this is to give back to her family. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jasmine supports her family financially whether it be through her Etsy store or otherwise. How else is JingJing able to most recently have a separate Airbnb home to advertise on her Instagram? So this makes the Lipski’s multiple home owners.
Social media can be an echo chamber since the algorithm is tailored to what you like. The more she likes pseudoscience nonsense, the more she'll be exposed to it and fall deeper into the woo woo new age hole. She's not exactly the strongest minded person so it's not like she's going to actively seek out information that goes against her ideologies. In fact, she's very much against other schools of thought and probably blocks anything she doesn't like the sound of.

Since Jingjing has been active, did she respond to the Jasmine antivaxx comment? I doubt it but at least it's got likes and exposure. Jasmine can't block and delete on her mum's account lol

Reactions: 3
Social media can be an echo chamber since the algorithm is tailored to what you like. The more she likes pseudoscience nonsense, the more she'll be exposed to it and fall deeper into the woo woo new age hole. She's not exactly the strongest minded person so it's not like she's going to actively seek out information that goes against her ideologies. In fact, she's very much against other schools of thought and probably blocks anything she doesn't like the sound of.

Since Jingjing has been active, did she respond to the Jasmine antivaxx comment? I doubt it but at least it's got likes and exposure. Jasmine can't block and delete on her mum's account lol
JingJing hasn’t responded or deleted. It’s fair to assume she’s ignoring because our assumptions are correct because she would debunk and acknowledge Jasmine is vaccinated if she was. But she’s not. Yeah I think JingJing’s frontline coworkers also liked that post or follow her so how embarrassing that they know one of JingJing’s daughter is anti what they’re trying to help society with.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.