Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Got it, thx. If any of you notice anything suspicious, unethical, or potentially a scam, reporting it is more effective than discussing it here.
Visit the wiki for tips on reporting.
(Pink button above) 🔝

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

moon.sun

You can add these two paragraphs to the wiki @Jellyjam_ :

Apart from reaching out to your local national consumer authority, you can use the provided link for international reporting. Simply click on "online shopping/internet services" or "something else" on the website to file a report: https://www.econsumer.gov

econsumer.gov is an initiative of the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network (ICPEN). ICPEN is a network of governmental organizations in the enforcement of fair trade practice laws and other consumer protection activities.

Last edited:

Makila202

She said she's never had this many replies to her announcement on stories before.
Looks like she might be making up stories again! You know how she is, she has a habit of not telling the truth.

Just a few weeks ago, in February, she claimed to have lots of new followers, but it turns out she was actually losing followers for months according to Social Blade.

Last edited:

Teslaka

That's not true, she's still trying to shill. I saw with my own eyes recently that she was looking for people to buy her coaching services for $10,000 and $20,000. Using false scarcity as usual. That's just one example.

If anyone wants to report Jasmine Lipska but hesitates, don't hold back, you certainly have consumer rights, and the link I shared above on August 7 is the best option as it is international reporting.

Anyone can use that link, really, even non-former clients.
Stay positive guys, Tattlers can report too! (y)

SerenityPlays

40920E20-86E6-4128-877A-5F4413833ED0.jpeg

Why does this feel like a major exaggeration?

Before she was a travel nomad, I remember she lived at home with her parents in Australia and she enjoyed cooking, cleaning and organizing. Pretty sure her and her family has used a laundry machine in AUS before. 🙄

It’s such a weird thing to lie about not knowing how to use a laundry machine…

She really is obsessed with this domestic stay at home mom identity. Feel like she’s always embodying extremes. Either it’s money hungry scammer or docile and passive wife. There’s never a balance with her.

Also why is Josh not helping clean the apt for his fully prego wife?

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Guys I'm sure you're all thrilled and off the edge of your seat to hear that Jasie is releasing a new book! Yes that's right! Our queen is finally flexing her plagiarism muscles again and blessing us with Instagram pleasantries all about marriage and femininity!!

I'm sorry this girl is such a clown. I find this niche theme of late teens/early 20s couples writing books on marriage just hilarious. What do you know about anything at that age, let alone marriage?

I'm sorry but Jasmine is unhealthily codependent on Josh. She is completely void of any personality outside of being Josh's wife. Hell, she's even stopped with the spirituality stuff! Her only source of happiness is being a wife who serves her king. Girls should NOT be aspiring to that! I'm not shaming girls who want to be married, housewives. It's a beautiful thing to want to cultivate a home. But losing yourself to a man like Jasmine has should not be celebrated or promoted. She has no friends, no hobbies. Just spends every day and night with that man who doesn't value or treasure her unless she nags him for it

• Heart
I'm laughing so hard at this. It must be hard for her to praise Josh for doing mundane things so he feels a sense of worth but girl, thanking men for scrubbing a pot? Reaching for the heavens here 😂

Tradwife Jasmine is this close to giving a course in basic cleaning. One of the tips is asking your man to scrub a pot instead of - I don't know - boiling it with water and dishsoap?

Attachments

• Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
There's NO WAY this man has earned £100,000 he's such a liar 😭 even people with degrees and experience struggle to make that much money. I don't doubt that he's doing better now with his freelance work but no way in hell is he making 6 figures. Seems to be the magic number for these liars. Even Jasmine herself said her business was struggling during the times she used to lie about being on 6 figures.

Plus if that was the case, why did Jasmine say a fair amount of stuff they got for the baby was second hand or gifted from companies? Also they don't plan to stay in Australia and will be moving back to SEA when the baby is a bit older. Surely if you were that wealthy, you'd want to be settled in a developed country near to your family? Seems to me they can't really afford life in a big city...

Also that rock isn't even that special or fancy, plus Josh couldn't even afford a proper ring when they first got married since Jasmine paid for everything. The way they need to flex the bare minimum to keep up appearances is crazy. Social media is such a curse lol
He is lying. And I have receipts.

He is just on UpWork and his rate is about AU$150 per hour which if he was working 5 days a week and doing a full day of work constantly and without any breaks in between jobs then maybe it would extrapolate to GBP 100k. But please take into consideration, as a freelancer, you get no benefits, no paid holidays, no maternity/paternity leave, no health insurance and no bonuses. So those £100k would equal to maximum £60k salary.

That was IF he was working full time with no breaks but that isn't the case. So he is lying as always. You can see his (and Jasmine's) actual earnings on Upwork. The sad thing is, she has just given birth and is online looking for work. How is that being a "tradwife"?

1715854047920.png

1715854232100.png

1715854283162.png

His earnings so far are close to GBP £37k with no benefits. So that might equal an actual UK salary of £20k, if that. At least with a salary you would get health insurance and other benefits. He is making peanuts.

He's just increased his freelancer hourly rate and it's trying to pass it off as an actual salary. Scam artist.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Innisfree

Ermygerd guys! The day we have all been waiting for... Jasie is finally pregnant!
Congrats to the new parents. I wonder what their next few years will look like... will they continue to float around SE Asia with a new baby in tow? They must really be financially stable now

• Wow
Completely unrelated, I expect Jasmine Lipska to have another full body orgasm around this time of year, remember when she posted this last year.

• Haha
  • Sick
This girl has no identity whatsoever. I mean, it's good to change and all, change is often a sign of inner growth, but in her case the changes she makes are always because she's just absorbing whatever suits her in the moment. She has no integrity or sense of self. This new Jesus stuff was so predictable it's ridiculous 🤦‍♀️🤣
When I saw that I literally had to laugh and was those exact emoticons in real life 🤦‍♀️🤣. She's indeed so predictable.

Last edited:
  • Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
@Jellyjam_ I don't follow her so thanks for these screenshots!

The bit that shocked me the most was her mentioning her previous "resistance to submitting". No one should submit to anyone, ever. Being a stay at home mum and doing the cleaning and taking care of childcare while your husband goes to work does not being submitting. It just means taking on different responsibilities. She either has been brainwashed or does not have a clue what she is talking about.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
She's finally come to the conclusions we've been spouting for ages on here 🙄 honestly this girl is so stupid. We've been saying her swearing, getting naked etc is disingenuous, trashy and that she would regret it, only now she's finally realising it, except it lives on the internet forever and everyone can see her goodies, arrogance and God knows what else lays on these forums.

Yet she sees us as the bad guys!

Attachments

littlealien7

Here’s how I predict things will go. She’ll pop out the baby and bombard her instagram with how magical motherhood is, how connected she feels with her baby and how amazing she feels about it all. And 6 months later, reveal she’s actually been miserable and feeling overwhelmed and out of depth, she and Josh have been having problems adapting to their new life and she’s insecure about the changes to her body.

Also I can’t help but notice she needs to tell us that every maternity outfit she’s wearing is size “XS”. Nobody has even asked and she’s never put her sizes in the past.

Somebody also commented how she always humble brags about her “six figure” income in every post and she deleted the comment.

Makila202

What a load of BS she writes. Like you say, she has no personality, just follows trends.
I think it's all a PR stunt. She also mentioned that she has no regrets about her journey, which basically means that she has no remorse for her scamming actions. I lost my respect for her a long time ago. She has always displayed a sense of entitlement and narcissism that occasionally surfaces and is unappealing. Although she claims to have turned over a new leaf, God did not stop her from scamming for years.

She's hypocritical, by the way, given her past use of religious references (God) while involved in scams. She's just trying to salvage her reputation with this whole charade. And now she's already breaking her promise not to exploit her child for money. Classic move on her part. It seems like she's using religion to cover up her shady actions. My PR friend thinks it's just a PR stunt, and I agree. We're not fooled by her fake act, considering all the lies and scams she's pulled.

I'm hesitant to agree on her book smarts. She has read a lot of pointless books in her lifetime and knows how to articulate the key messages. I would say that is having basic intelligence. I work with engineers, technologists and economists (I'm one of those), some of which have PhDs, most of us at least a Masters. Some of my peers are very educated but lack social skills. I would classify those people as book smart, but probably not Jasmine, who's a university dropped out and misuses terms on a regular basis.
Spot on! You have to distinguish between true intelligence and simply being well-read. And it's also true that social skills are equally important in many fields. Scammers like Jasmine definitely don't fall into the "book smart" category!

Last edited:
  • Heart

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Looks like she might be making up stories again! You know how she is, she has a habit of not telling the truth.

Just a few weeks ago, in February, she claimed to have lots of new followers, but it turns out she was actually losing followers for months according to Social Blade.

Spot on. I don't believe one word that comes out of her mouth...!

foreverfernweh

Wow she's totally rebranded - even changed her instagram name to "jasminemarycampbell" and her new email address to the same!!! She's really trying to shed her former self

• Wow

Mamol1

Thank you again! Yes, it's good like this, just a few things to add or edit:

1. Please add to her bio that she is a current life coach and on Instagram.

2. Please remove the phrase "attempt to move away from coaching" as her relatively new book is intertwined with life coaching.

3. Please also add this one at the end of her bio. It's one of the most liked posts in this thread.

4. If you search for "info life coach" on Wiki, could you please copy and paste the new information over the existing text?

5. Please replace the current image on the wiki with the one previously posted by Teslaka.
For point 3, please format it as a quote using the following formatting: [ quote] Enclose text [ /quote]. Thank you very much @Jellyjam_ .
@Jellyjam_ Could you kindly add these two things as well in the wiki?

Jasmine Lipska: “A wet pussy is a magnet for abundance

- -

Could this be put under 'Unprofessionalism' in the wiki?

Jasmine Lipska lack of professionalism and inappropriate comments highlight her disconnect from reality and the business world.

Jasmine Lipska: “My pussy dried up at the thought of running a business this way 🫢.”

• Sick
  • Haha