Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I think everytime Jasmine discovers a normal adult thing and acts like it's groundbreaking and rebellious.

Also guys new job title just dropped ‼ she's a soul whisperer as well as mind reprogrammer now 😲
Does she think her clients are horses with the whispering? or robots like herself with the programming? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is exactly what I think everytime Jasmine discovers a normal adult thing and acts like it's groundbreaking and rebellious.

Also guys new job title just dropped ‼ she's a soul whisperer as well as mind reprogrammer now 😲
Does she think her clients are horses with the whispering? or robots like herself with the programming? 😂
That has got to be the most ridiculous job title I've heard of from her and that's saying something given they all sound lunatic! The rate she changes job titles, she'd be blocked on LinkedIn if she did that lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's acting like a big woman walking into a luxury store, being careful to make sure she humble brags about how much money she has and that she can buy the whole store... Yet leaves the store empty handed 🤔😂
Imagine stepping foot inside a Michael Kors and feeling the need to go home and write a post about it.. Lmfao… embarrassing….

Also she does not look healthy here… thinning hair, saggy eyebags.. someone pls tell her that her concealer shade is way off lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Imagine stepping foot inside a Michael Kors and feeling the need to go home and write a post about it.. Lmfao… embarrassing….

Also she does not look healthy here… thinning hair, saggy eyebags.. someone pls tell her that her concealer shade is way off lol
Omg her eyebags are so bad! what's going on!?!?!?

Reactions: 3
Imagine having to rely on your much more successful wife to promo your course because you can't get any sign ups on your own accord 😂 There's a simple shout out and there's literally advertising it which is what she's having to do 😂

Mr "20 likes a post and gave his failed health hunk tit for free because it was so unpopular" is giving this expansive masterclass for only $33. I guess he can't take Jasmine's expansive pricing advice because you need clients first in order to charge them in the first place 🤪

He has even thrown in a massive 80 page likely plagiarised workbook. I feel almost sorry for the guy, he puts in a lot of effort yet because his personality is so insufferable, it cancels out.

All jokes aside, Jasmine is an amazing partner. Standing by her man and supporting him unwaveringly despite his entire career being one big flop and having to bankroll him and put up with his tantrums, illnesses and constant retreats into his man cave. They are a good match and lesson for us all that no matter how broke/narcissistic/both you are, there is someone out there for everyone 😂 😍💗

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This article is Jasmine and Josh all over. I feel like every single one of their "romantic getaways" and "couples activities" are in reality, just business trips designed to further their careers. The way their posts and stories are so carefully curated, perfectly offsetting each others and trying to show how they're a conscious couple, have an envy inducing life and they're so in love. They both talk and act like robots. I can't put my finger on it but it's so off. The terminology they use is so sterile, insisting they "laugh and play and explore and communicate and expand" etc. They are like a caricature of a married couple.

If they genuinely loved spending time together, I don't think reaching out for the phone to make an edited photo and caption for every activity is the first thing on your mind. When they are making their videos in particular, you can see how stiff and uncomfortable especially Jasmine is. In photos they're able to hide it better. After all this time, I really and truly don't buy it for a second. We all know from the odd occasion their mask has slipped that things aren't all dreamy so idk why they perpetuate this unrealistic ideal.

Btw this post was in response to their recent weekend love bubble where they went kayaking and on the beach and like clockwork, were preaching about their supposedly perfect love

• Heart
Reactions: 5
THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING OMG HAHAHA 🤢🤢😂😂
I actually had a visceral reaction after watching for 2 seconds.

Bruh imagine being almost 27 and having to do silly dances normally found on a kids app for your failing pseudo business all for a bit of pocket money to supplement the money that your wife mum brings in to keep the both of you afloat 🤭

I'm a bit of a boomer when it comes to tiktok but isn't the message meant to be short, sharp and each sentence appear during the dancing? I'm sorry but the deep message having absolutely nothing to do with the upbeat dance and song is sending me 💀💀

Not a single ounce of rhythm was found in their marriage 🤪😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Bruh imagine being almost 27 and having to do silly dances normally found on a kids app for your failing pseudo business all for a bit of pocket money to supplement the money that your wife mum brings in to keep the both of you afloat 🤭

I'm a bit of a boomer when it comes to tiktok but isn't the message meant to be short, sharp and each sentence appear during the dancing? I'm sorry but the deep message having absolutely nothing to do with the upbeat dance and song is sending me 💀💀

Poor Josh, all that effort and only less than 1K views
dkljsdlg.png

He tries so hard but the algorithm won't pick up his content lol. This is so awkward with the pairing of his sales pitch. It's almost like he's doing a cheesy parody. But he's not 😆 Also highly doubt Josh is getting ANY meaningful pocket money from his content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

So cringe that I watched it twice while dying of laughter. Josh should switch to a mortician career since this killed me🤣💀⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So cringe that I watched it twice while dying of laughter. Josh should switch to a mortician career since this killed me🤣💀⚰
Lol did anyone catch the text in the video “to find home within yourself, so you won’t be found renting space in an unfamiliar, temporary place, that has the power to evict you at any moment.”

Yikes, sounds like Jasmine and Josh are triggered by their vagabond life with constant evictions.
This sounds like Josh venting about his issue with Jasmine getting kicked out and having no stable home base. Whatever happened to them buying a permanent home property in Bali, did that dream get crushed?

Congrats Josh, the Tattle community got your video past 1K views :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: 2
Looks like they’re fighting (again) **surprise surprise** and Jasmine putting all their relationship + issues on social media that should be kept between them, but instead decide to share it all out in on IG… instead of actually solving their issues together privately (and also seek professional help / marriage counseling)
Lmaooo and I called it in my second to last post!!! The whole last weekend Jasmine was banging on about how perfect and amazing their love is while they went kayaking and played with hula hoops and made sandcastles yet here we are, an admission of conflict a mere few days later. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say everytime they post something lovely about each other (which is often) is straight after a fight. They are honestly so dysfunctional

Lol did anyone catch the text in the video “to find home within yourself, so you won’t be found renting space in an unfamiliar, temporary place, that has the power to evict you at any moment.”

Yikes, sounds like Jasmine and Josh are triggered by their vagabond life with constant evictions.
This sounds like Josh venting about his issue with Jasmine getting kicked out and having no stable home base. Whatever happened to them buying a permanent home property in Bali, did that dream get crushed?

Congrats Josh, the Tattle community got your video past 1K views :ROFLMAO:(y)
Yeah they only just got to Phuket at the end of October and they've already moved within 3-4 weeks? I'm sorry but how can that be a blissful, regulating (Jasmine loves that word these days) life. She was saying she's moved 20+ times! That's not a flex! I don't believe her bs when she says she loves the nomad life. I bet these idiots get evicted because they are so untidy and they keep bringing in rodents 😅
Digital nomads usually live in a place for 2-3 months before leaving. What j+j do is just glorified homelessness and couch surfing.

Also guys please don't click or engage with their stuff if you can help it. Use 3rd party websites like yewtube and iganony to view their stuff

No matter how much we tit on Josh, I have to give him a huge thank you. His dance video has become my new go-to cringe content when I need cheering up.

Low-key hoping he posts more so I can find something else to ROFL to.

• Haha
They've both had their business partner branding meeting and have agreed that "no to do/goal lists" is the thing they'll be pushing in an attempt to self soothe. Just say that you didn't achieve your goals this year, don't have to make it into a big deal. Or better yet, be like a normal person and just keep it to yourself 😂

"Ditch achievements". Yep. These saddos are probably going broke soon. I know for sure that if they were hitting the big leagues, they (and certainly Jasmine) would be bragging about it to no end like she used to do and call herself rich and sexy (so cringe 🤢) (do you guys remember the $300k cheque she wrote for herself to manifest and how she apparently achieved it and more 🤪🙄).

Attachments

They've both had their business partner branding meeting and have agreed that "no to do/goal lists" is the thing they'll be pushing in an attempt to self soothe. Just say that you didn't achieve your goals this year, don't have to make it into a big deal. Or better yet, be like a normal person and just keep it to yourself 😂

"Ditch achievements". Yep. These saddos are probably going broke soon. I know for sure that if they were hitting the big leagues, they (and certainly Jasmine) would be bragging about it to no end like she used to do and call herself rich and sexy (so cringe 🤢) (do you guys remember the $300k cheque she wrote for herself to manifest and how she apparently achieved it and more 🤪🙄).
She isn't setting goals because she fails miserably to achieve any of them! Not that her goals were even that great to begin with lololol what a joke. SUCH a great role model, girls (and guys!), NOT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.