Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Weird flex but ok 😂😂😂 ‘we make
6 figures’ this is so embarrassing
I'm sorry who's WE? 😂😂😂
Their relationship isn't even 60/40, it's like 95/5 it's painful. This is like back when they had their failed joint company that they shut down and they said they have a combined following of 350k subs on YouTube where Jasmine has 348k and Josh had 2 😂😂

Either Jasmine is deeply in love with him and a very charitable person or I think Josh must have some serious dirt on her for her to keep lugging him around and constantly propping him up like this. It's embarrassing.

She's so full of shit. She looooves material goods. Why did she make such a song and dance about walking into a designer store if it apparently holds no value to her? Why does she brag about her $100 villas with full tours talking about how blessed she is pretending she's living the high life? Why does she have a face full of Botox and filler? If she doesn't care about material goods, Why does she charge so much in the first place? Why does she work on Instagram? This girl LOVES all things superficial, but only when she can afford it. "Good quality" LOL! Those clothes are just cheap shit from market stalls and shein. Notice she doesn't talk about real signs of wealth and security like home owning, cars, investing properly etc because she probably can't. (Btw you can have solid investments as a nomad in your home country for example)

I'm sure the 6 figures is a lie too. Im sure she had 6 figures once but she's probably dipping into savings at this point. If she was really wealthy and happy, why was she in a deep depression? Soon her little boy Josh is going to have to stop retreating into his little man cave, doing tiktok dances and start getting a part time job at McDonald's to have the bills paid. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he got back into sex work. Bye bye midweek massages and acai bowls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
This is very premature but here's some working ideas for the new thread. Putting it here before I forget 😅 we've still got a lot of time to come up with ideas. Our current one by @Ladyhush38 is very good! 😂

Jasmine Lipska: Living her dharma, incoming bad karma, 24/7 drama
Jasmine Lipska: retreat fails, spamming emails, losing sales
Jasmine Lipska: husband an incel, following fell, retreat won't sell
Jasmine Lipska: Botched lip, sinking business ship, about to nip slip

• Haha
  • Heart

TruthAnon

Im so sorry that happened to you! Sounds like she's projecting her own faults onto others... So she would miss appointments and never refund you guys? Thats horrible... I also always found it odd that she would do her calls in Bali time, while her clients are forced to get up at odd hours of the night to accommodate her. For her insanely high prices, you would at least expect to be able to call during daytime as a client!

For anyone reading this forum, if you are currently Jasmine's client and she does not provide a service to you yet still charges you, you can contact your bank to cancel the payment. Its illegal to charge for services that were not rendered, and its important to hold people accountable for this kind of behaviour, even if you look up to Jasmine.
Correct. She would be a no show for multiple calls, not just one. No heads up and no refund whatsoever. And we'd check her socials that she would be actively posting on her stories in her room per usual while waiting for her. She would have the same excuse from the PR team that she's getting mad about in that video. Karma doing it's work. I've also talked to former clients of hers and we were repelled by her retreat program and costs. Once upon a time, we would have gone but she lost a lot of respect from her former clients. Her life calling aka scamming has made her very nasty, isolated and accelerated her stressful aging.

Last edited:
  • Sad

wheat098

Sorry I just want to add a little more to my post because it's just an absolutely batshit fucking insane insight into their relationship. She was crying and upset that she didn't get the bread loaf. She threw the tongs and Josh, being the normal person in the situation, went to apologise to the man for Jasmine's behaviour. Jasmine then got pissed at Josh for not taking his side and told him to "go away" and Josh had a moment of realisation where he thought "omg, this is my wife".

I'm not embellishing any of that. That is literally information they willingly shared to the world.
I cannot see how that is normal behaviour in any situation. Even if she was on her period, that is no excuse for that maniacal insanity. If something as small as not getting the loaf of bread she wanted sets her off in such a terrifying way, imagine what she's like in other situations.

Josh bro, you good? 😅😅😅
Bloody hell no wonder the man is always so ill, depressed with a dYsReGuLaTeD nervous system. He has to deal with a fucking insane grown baby as a wife 24/7 with no escape.

AND THIS WOMAN IS A LIFE COACH?? I think I need a shot of tequila 😂
I never thought I'd ever say this, but I completely sympathize with Josh during the story. He actually seemed reasonable and normal for once, compared to Jasmine's bizarre behavior. At best, this is a sign that her mental issues are getting completely out of hand, and she would benefit fron seeing a licensed therapist or psychologist. At worst, this is just how she is as a person, which in that case, best wishes to Josh.

• Haha

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
I was quite shocked when I saw this. If this is YOUR retreat, shouldn't you be the one doing the sound healing or "therapy?" This all just seems like a free vacation for her where she gets to enjoy all the inclusive retreat activities that don't cost more for an additional person. Notice for majority of the activities that she's planned (except her morning talking session) she's a participant rather than the retreat leader she's supposed to be. She really has no valuable skills to offer. Perhaps if she was a yoga instructor or a sound healer, her prices would be more justified (but still ridiculous). I wonder what the sound healer and yoga instructor think of her retreat when they look up her prices and realize she's offering nothing but their services for 3k per person :unsure:
Again, find it very unsettling how big of a part Josh has played in this ALL FEMALE SAFE SPACE retreat... He's literally insert himself into everything. I thought he was just there to take a few pictures and be gone but it seems he was there every step of the way. You also make a really good point about how Jasmine was basically a glorified tour guide, not really providing any of her own product which is the whole point of a retreat and what should set you apart from others

Ladyhush38

I saw this infographic about spiritual bypass and it fits Jasmine to a T. She is so basic and boring, a follower and copier.

I burst out laughing when I saw the name of her rebranded podcast - the awakened CEO. No actual CEO would ever listen to her bullshit. I’ve worked in multiple corporations during my career and there is no way the CEO of any of those corporations would remotely consider listening or watching Lipscam. They’ve got degrees and MBAs and decades of real leadership experience - what possibly could a uni dropout with no world experience, no friends and no home impart to a CEO? Jasmine’s understanding of a CEO is anyone who ‘works for themselves’. Have an Instagram page where you’re sprouting ‘advice’? You’re a CEO. Selling gadgets on Etsy? You’re a CEO. Have your own website? You’re a CEO. I think her target audience is just unemployed, confused little girls. The last person they should be listening to is Lipscam cos she herself is an unemployed confused little girl.

On another note, I think Lipscam is def beefing with JingJing based on this post. Maybe her mum has finally woken up and realised that her daughter’s lifestyle is unsustainable and has communicated such to her. But bad bitch Jasmine is hearing none of that - to hell with JingJing and her abuse of her fragile inner child!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING OMG HAHAHA 🤢🤢😂😂
I actually had a visceral reaction after watching for 2 seconds.

Bruh imagine being almost 27 and having to do silly dances normally found on a kids app for your failing pseudo business all for a bit of pocket money to supplement the money that your wife mum brings in to keep the both of you afloat 🤭

I'm a bit of a boomer when it comes to tiktok but isn't the message meant to be short, sharp and each sentence appear during the dancing? I'm sorry but the deep message having absolutely nothing to do with the upbeat dance and song is sending me 💀💀

Not a single ounce of rhythm was found in their marriage 🤪😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
She looks like she would bounce off the walls and randomly give Josh a “chakra rejuvenating lap dance” 😂😂😂 This is all based on what she is showing in video.
Ok this made LMAO 😂😂😂
I bet that's what Jasmine attempts when she's "giving her husband the best damn time in the bedroom"
Josh is probably so excited to "support" the retreat and finally get to talk to other women, he'll probably jump for joy at a chakra rejuvenation lap dance. Poor lad has been forced to play board games and listen to baby whisper psycho babble for the best part of 2.5 years 😂

That woman HAS to be a parody there's absolutely no way in hell a normal human being could unironically act like that holy hell

Like tell me this is the face of someone sane. She's definitely DEFINITELY on some sort of drugs, maybe LSD. Look at those pin sized pupils. Not an expert but no sober person could be like that
Screenshot_20220706-213325.png

• Haha

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
I don't understand her stupid caption, why would it NOT be safe to receive more!?!?
Agreed. She keeps saying "it's safe" to enjoy the most simplest things like going to water parks, eating cake etc. Like who said it wasn't? Everyone loves little luxuries? No one said it's harmful or dangerous to relax? No one certainly has to make a massive deal about it? I'm sitting in bed writing this and taking a day off from studying/working. I didn't need to write a melodramatic Harvard referenced essay about how empowering, daring and freeing it is?

She acts like she was so suppressed or a prisoner of war who is finally free to live in the real world. She writes and comprehends simple concepts like an AI or robot. Doesn't she understand the simple concept of rest, relaxation and enjoyment that the rest of the human population takes part in without little thought? She is so detached to normal people's feelings it's truly deranged.

What's she gonna say next?

💎 It's safe for you to go to the bathroom if you need it, don't hold it in queen. In school, I used to be a good girl and hold it until the end of the lesson. Now I've done the inner work, I've regulated my urinary system and piss myself in the middle of my coaching calls unapologetically, I don't care what people think 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha

SerenityPlays

I want to believe that Josh’s alleged ‘brush with death’ episode is real but coming from these two snakes, I can’t help thinking it’s a PR stunt. Maybe there is a slither of truth, like Josh walked on a sea rock or something and they’ve blown this up 100X to make it into a ‘lesson’ that they can bank on. I’m ready for her next course “Healing after death wound” ☠
So want to know what Josh's 'brush with death' experience was? He was stung by a non-deadly jellyfish to humans...:rolleyes:

jellyfish.png

For reference https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/portuguese-man-o-war.html "...the man o’ war’s sting is rarely deadly to people".

I swear Jasmine and Josh hyper exaggerate everything bringing death into a non deadly situation. This is why I never believe anything they say. They're always spinning the truth and being hella dramatic.

Once again, another wild life attacking these two in Bali! Also wth the first thing he does after getting stung is record himself? Geez the narcissistic, woe is me mentality they have. I understand it may be painful, but for goodness sake it was highly dramatic to bring death into it.

• Haha
Does anyone else find it sad that when she does anything like having a massage, eating cake, wear clothes etc. It’s always fallowed by “just because I felt like it” or “just because I wanted to”? It’s like she has to justify all her actions instead of just having fun?

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
She is sick for this. She hasn't even healed her own ED and now she's trying to prey on those who have ED's.
"There are people out there (such as Coaches like myself) who can support you"

Fuck off Jasmine with your coach plugging, always trying to make a quick buck you horrible woman. If you have an ED, go to a doctor!! Not a coach shark!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

aol

View attachment 1685638

Guys pls tell me is this some kind of jokes or not. charging insane price, 8k$ for bullshit. Was she insane when think of that price?

or maybe she reminded that the planned of dream house that we had to pick 3 landed house in Bali have to pay the booking fee (or hallucinations)

or she has to buy his husband ticket and all the accomodation to starting new life to another country? (since his husband jobless)

So she have to think crazier to rich the target.
Why does she always use the word container? Is she a coach or Tupperware salesperson?

• Haha

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
As expected, she blocked me 😂😂 she's so predictable. My comment had almost 30 likes so at least we know there are a lot of people waking up to her bullshit . I wonder if she even read anything, or if she just got super anxious and immediately deleted everything
Oh don't worry, she definitely read the barrage of messages. Great job btw guys! I think it's so interesting that so many people liked the comment even those who aren't active here or even know this site exists knows there's something weird going on with her.
The scammer is back on Insta everyone! And she deleted her post about her hiatus which had all the negative comments. Well, we totes saw that coming as it’s her expected behaviour. I get the feeling that she’s running out of steam though, like nothing she’s doing is generating much income and she’s super frustrated. I don’t think any amount of rebranding is gonna help her failed business…
I agree she's got nothing left to offer. I really doubt she's more inspired than before and very much doubt she's done any "integrating". The only thing that would really really bring interest is if they
A) moved country
B) renewed their vows and had a proper wedding, milking the thing until the cows come home
C) get pregnant and she becomes a yummy mummy essential oil anti vax earth mother

Other than that, she's played all her cards and got boring as shit long ago.
Also, it's truly deranged how addicted to Instagram she is. Saying she hadn't taken a day off from the app in years with a smile on her face and no hint of self awareness. It truly is mental illness. Watch how she goes back to her usual self posting 462874 times a day. I've got to say on that note and as I've mentioned before , Josh seems to have a much healthier, professional relationship with the app as he hardly ever posts. Compared to Jasmine who uses it to trauma dump and over share because she has no friends to do it to.

• Sad

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
I'm sorry but what the hell is this story??? So Jasmine literally threw a baby temper tantrum in public and started crying because a man in front of her took the slice of bread she wanted? That isn't "wounded inner child" that is severe mental issues. What sort of grown adult acts in that manner. Even more embarrassingly, Josh had to go and apologize to the man for Jasmine causing such a scene. Jasmine is Josh's financial caretaker but he is her literal caretaker. Seriously what the hell is wrong with this woman??

And these stats from iganony, this time for Jasmine's account made me LOL!!! so much for ✨thriving multi 6 fig biz✨ her followers are also tumbling back down again. Love to see it!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

izzyklau

Wow no stories for 24 hours since the retreat began 😂 I wonder is that because she got so embarrassed by the attendees? 😂

• Haha

beezz

Also very much doubt Joshie will stay loyal during this trip away 😂😂 I wonder how much allowance mummy Jasie gave for his school trip?
Haha. How sad it is to be married to someone who has an unstable and questionable background, she fell for him mainly because of his looks and then also adopted his idiotic views. He does not have a stable income, well to be honest she also has an unstable income, that is just a fact of life when you are working for yourself. Jasmine always has to beg and scam to live the so-called dream life. I wouldn't call that a dream relationship or dream life or whatever she calls it. Her purpose in life is to scam. She calls herself qualified when she has no credible qualifications to advise others. Josh calls himself anything while his work experience is minimal and irrelevant and not at all qualified to advise others for money. These charlatans should not be giving health and psychological advice without a scientific degree. And don't forget that they are trying to sell themselves as relationship experts, lol. Jasmine had no experience in a romantic relationship until 2 years ago. She is a loner and if Josh didn't keep her company in Bali, she would have a sad life in Bali.

• Haha

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
she is triggered because she knows most of her former followers feel that way and that`s why they have unfollowed her in the first place. i was like that girl in the comment: following and unfollowing her many times on ig until i found these forums...
It's normal for everyone to grow and change including social media influencers. Their content changes along with them and they have every right to do this. I've also unfollowed many people whom I've simply outgrown but I will always support from afar. Jasmine is the only case I've seen who has grown into a downright horrible, rude and immoral person who definitely deserves to be called out on it. No one ever expected Jasmine to stay the same girl but to have a complete 180 change in such a short space of time is weird and she alienated many people as a result.

Also find it genuinely sad how she hates her past self, saying she's dead/not claiming her past etc. In my opinion, true growth is when you no longer hate or cringe at your past self but see it as a stepping stone to who you are today. That's how I can tell Jasmine hasn't done any real growth, just regression.

To play the victim card and blame former fans for questioning her personality transplant or putting them on blast for longer being supportive of her is just gross.

I really don't get when she says "I'm a business" and compared herself to apple. Apple is a useful product, you are a useless person. Entertwining your personal life with your business and product is bound to end in tears and hardly screams reputable business. She blurs this boundary because she acts like social media is her friend, her journal and her job all at once. Josh has a far more professional, arm's length approach to social media that she should emulate.

You are right. She is definitely triggered and upset that her former fans for the most part, didn't simply follow her blindly into her new scamming pornstar ways