Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YALL I CALLED IT HAHA
This girl is probably a closet gay or bisexual, I have known many closet gays both men and women who were really horrible and bully to begin with and wanted to do things by the book in a extreme way to disguise something.
The day these people had the balls to come out of the closet or found a special partner of the same sex they suddenly changed and became much kinder and relaxed.
Openly gay people are different and don’t care too much of what others think.
Some openly gay people have also fallen in love with people of the opposite sex.
I cannot confirm her sexuality but she definitely falls in the pattern of a closet gay or bisexual.

Ah, Jelly Jam asked us what do we think of her nose piercing?
Ok, in other posts I gave jokie responses like culturally inappropriate because it’s what some Hindus do and not bad and not great which is one of the lines of the Chernobyl series from HBO.
I don’t think she did it for culture appreciation purposes, the Hindu religion at all, different Hindus pierce their nose for different reasons and it varies from place to place could be to do with fertility, marriage, belong to a certain group or whatever some pierce both nostrils and the spectrum and the reasons vary.
I think she just did it because she thinks it looks cute or as part of her rebellion because she did not have a adolescence, had she had a adolescent lifestyle at her numerical age perhaps she would be behaving differently today.

Last edited:

Interesting article about the sad, emptiness of Bali influencers. Also gives a valuable insight on the actual "coaching" that happens. Exactly what you'd expect with narc idiots with no experience of life and a superiority complex tbh.

The parts I screenshot really resonated. What Jasmine and Josh are obsessed with is power play. Feeling important, condescending those who they deem are weak and broken. Telling them that they'll fix them when in reality, they're making them into a spectacle for which they use to rope in other vulnerable people. They get off on being "important" and "knowledgable". Look how excited they get to share screenshots of their clients thanking them.

Jasmine and Josh are high functioning addicts becoming more manic and ridiculous by the day, you can't reason with them. You can just hope that one day they'll see the light.

The author of the article questioned the lady running the retreat who in response wrote a very angry condescending email. Seems like EXACTLY something Jasmine would write/do. They're all brainwashed, drugged clones of each other

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s gonna do a sister wound healing master class soon. I swear to god. I’m calling it now.

Next week she is going to announce that she is liberated, enlightened, and released of all female/sister wounds.
She will write a lonnnnggg post about how she got over jealousy of other women, how she no longer competes and compares, and how she now supports other SiStErS and QuEeNs.
At the end of her post it will promote her new sister wound masterclass enrolment. Join now for early bird access of only $88. Regular price $888.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is for anyone who thinks Jasmine personally cares for you. She cares about grabbing your attention and wallet more. Look who she recently followed on Instagram, @vanessalau.co to help her coaching business. She's probably desperate right now since her social media following and engagement are dropping. So she's studying marketing and sales people to inject into her business. Heck, we even admit that we're getting disinterested keeping up with her. She's strategic with her posts which is why she comes across as robotic.

This also explains why we all think her content is annoying. It's because she's not genuine and reiterating her past problems as sales pitches for people who come across her page to buy her services. I feel bad for her because she constantly has to use her face to sell and make a living. Basically she is the textbook definition of selling her soul. The amount of work she has to put with the return is not a great long term strategy. I feel like she puts 95% of her time prepping, monitoring and showing up for social media and 5% of her time to truly living her life outside of social media. It's an isolating existence if you think about it with the lack of time she puts with anyone outside Josh.

I was watching this interview with someone who shared their advice and they mentioned that they were a pretty well-behaved kid and teenager. Now as an adult they feel emotionally immature or behind because they didn't screw up when they should have and they never learned certain things. I think this is very much applicable to Jasmine. Right now she is trying to fit this perfect mold of being blissfully married and hyper-focused on social media job, but I think she's emotionally immature and needs to live her life out more.

Actually, I know she's emotionally immature as soon as she threatened Anna's Analysis on YouTube. Anna's video was simply respectively stating her opinion about Jasmine's coaching business and industry as a whole. Geez, whenever I think of Jasmine full on threatening Anna's Analysis with legals over something harmless I smh bc I can't believe Jasmine took it way out of proportion. It makes me think what other things Jasmine overreacts to.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
What are your guys thoughts on posts like these where she brags about her lifestyle and how grateful she is?

I almost fell for it. I think some moments she might feel happy but literally going by her mannerisms and posts I think it couldn't be further from the truth. Per my last post, most if not all Bali influencers feel burnt out and lost from having to sell themselves constantly. If they stop, their money stops. I see that lifestyle as quite sad and stressful tbh. When it's a hobby it's fun but when it becomes your job and livelihood it loses its shine real quick

Sorry to double post but I just saw this. What a horrible response from Jasmine (although I'm not surprised) had to get it here before she deleted it lol

Jasmine you are more privileged than many as you have a large platform and some influence. Yeah posting by itself might not do much but you showing your support may raise awareness. You can do whatever you want with your money but not putting your ✨six figures ✨ towards helping your fellow countrymen in Poland doing all they can with the resources they have is quite cold. I'm not Ukrainian and definitely don't have a platform or six figures but I've still gladly donated (and I urge those reading to do so too!)

Yes being the change you want to see in the world only gets you so far. When people say that, they mean by volunteering, donating and being involved as much as they can. Not asking Jasmine to get on the front lines but doing breathwork and thinking about yourself is NOT change and doesn't benefit anyone! Stop getting high off your own farts for once, pull your head out of your arse and look at the world. Clearly your manifestations aren't working so maybe it's time to take a more practical approach 🤔

My friend is Romanian and terrified and I feel awful for her. I can't imagine actually being from Poland/Ukraine and potentially having family members there like Jasmine may have. You are proving more and more everyday that you are not an empath. You're a cold hard narcissist who cares about themselves.

Then she had the nerve to post this. That she's gone through "deep work" today 🙄🙄
Yeah tell that to the dead women and children in Ukraine who have had the deep work of burying their family whilst you scam away shaking your saggy tits thousands of miles away not giving a tit. You can block those and move on with your day, people living real lives can't block this out.

Sorry for the rant just got really angry lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What are your guys thoughts on posts like these where she brags about her lifestyle and how grateful she is?

I almost fell for it. I think some moments she might feel happy but literally going by her mannerisms and posts I think it couldn't be further from the truth. Per my last post, most if not all Bali influencers feel burnt out and lost from having to sell themselves constantly. If they stop, their money stops. I see that lifestyle as quite sad and stressful tbh. When it's a hobby it's fun but when it becomes your job and livelihood it loses its shine real quick

Sorry to double post but I just saw this. What a horrible response from Jasmine (although I'm not surprised) had to get it here before she deleted it lol

Jasmine you are more privileged than many as you have a large platform and some influence. Yeah posting by itself might not do much but you showing your support may raise awareness. You can do whatever you want with your money but not putting your ✨six figures ✨ towards helping your fellow countrymen in Poland doing all they can with the resources they have is quite cold. I'm not Ukrainian and definitely don't have a platform or six figures but I've still gladly donated (and I urge those reading to do so too!)

Yes being the change you want to see in the world only gets you so far. When people say that, they mean by volunteering, donating and being involved as much as they can. Not asking Jasmine to get on the front lines but doing breathwork and thinking about yourself is NOT change and doesn't benefit anyone! Stop getting high off your own farts for once, pull your head out of your arse and look at the world. Clearly your manifestations aren't working so maybe it's time to take a more practical approach 🤔

My friend is Romanian and terrified and I feel awful for her. I can't imagine actually being from Poland/Ukraine and potentially having family members there like Jasmine may have. You are proving more and more everyday that you are not an empath. You're a cold hard narcissist who cares about themselves.

Then she had the nerve to post this. That she's gone through "deep work" today 🙄🙄
Yeah tell that to the dead women and children in Ukraine who have had the deep work of burying their family whilst you scam away shaking your saggy tits thousands of miles away not giving a tit. You can block those and move on with your day, people living real lives can't block this out.

what the actual duck. Lipscam deserves many many bad things happen to her just from that bleeping awful reply to that comment. 'nuff said

Reactions: 2
what the actual duck. Lipscam deserves many many bad things happen to her just from that bleeping awful reply to that comment. 'nuff said
Wow Jasmine’s response…what a truly selfish and cold person she is. I guess that’s what happens when you isolate yourself from the real world and don’t have friends. Her response truly shows she doesn’t care. She’s missing the point of that comment. She’s not actually DOING anything. For one, she didn’t even express sadness about this situation. She went full on defensive mode. That’s a huge red flag. She diverted her response from the actual terrible situation to about her. Jasmine it’s not bleeping about you.

It literally would take her less time to research and share credible resources or acknowledgment for Poland helping refugees than crafting this cold and selfish response. I totally agree with JellyJam and you.

I hope her response strikes a chord and deters any prospective clients from buying her services. Who would want to work with a defensive, selfish and narcissist person on their intimacy or whatever coach she is now? It’s ironic she’s in the business of talking about emotions and people’s feelings but she can’t bleeping be an empathetic person.

With her cold response like this no wonder she can’t salvage a friendship in real life and cut her former best friend like Courtney.

I’m just going to leave this here…
Jasmine step the duck away from posting content like this. Don’t even get us started with your mishandling of your former dog, Angel. She’s trying to cast a halo effect to convince and manipulate people to buy her services. Just directly donate to animal services rather than buying from Jasmine. The money would go a long way the alternate route.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m just going to leave this here…
Can't make this tit up lol. She's crying about how posting and hastagging "won't do tit" about the war and how she doesn't post and brag about her contributions yet she tells everyone about this cause close to her heart that she "donates to every month" what's the truth Jas?

"An issue that does hit home for me" so she's essentially saying "I do not give a flying duck about those people, anyway here's some dogs" she really makes my blood boil. We should put her on blast on Reddit or something again idek

You've got time to post 472747 pictures and videos of your journalling and boobs yet can't spare 1-2 stories for charitable causes. It's not a competition but you can very easily post about the dogs and the war (both equally important!) It's very telling about your character. The comparison with Mariana's amazing work and response doesn't reflect well on Jasmine. Someone should ask Mariana how she can be friends with such a cold, callous person?

100% she's trying to deflect from her horrific response earlier by saying "but look! I do care about charity, I am a good person!"
Jasmine you're an evil woman. You dumped and abused Angel and continue to use her cause to this day for your own good. You don't care about other humans unless they're kissing your arse or paying you. Where did your parents go so wrong?

I didn't say it in my other post but I don't think I've ever seen such an awful response before. The way she deflected on the other person and got defensive saying "it's all on you how you feel about me". Yet this woman runs classes on sensitivity and constructive criticism. How can you be so braindead to still fund this woman's lifestyle?

Far right groups are currently saying the war is fake and that the president is a crisis actor just because he was a comedian in previous times. It's pretty obvious Jasmine thinks the same. Weirdly enough Josh has been smart enough to be completely silent on it. Or maybe now he actually has clients he's trying to save face? I'm probably talking too soon and he's going to post an equally disgusting response any time now lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can't make this tit up lol. She's crying about how posting and hastagging "won't do tit" about the war and how she doesn't post and brag about her contributions yet she tells everyone about this cause close to her heart that she "donates to every month" what's the truth Jas?

"An issue that does hit home for me" so she's essentially saying "I do not give a flying duck about those people, anyway here's some dogs" she really makes my blood boil. We should put her on blast on Reddit or something again idek

You've got time to post 472747 pictures and videos of your journalling and boobs yet can't spare 1-2 stories for charitable causes. It's not a competition but you can very easily post about the dogs and the war (both equally important!) It's very telling about your character. The comparison with Mariana's amazing work and response doesn't reflect well on Jasmine. Someone should ask Mariana how she can be friends with such a cold, callous person?

100% she's trying to deflect from her horrific response earlier by saying "but look! I do care about charity, I am a good person!"
Jasmine you're an evil woman. You dumped and abused Angel and continue to use her cause to this day for your own good. You don't care about other humans unless they're kissing your arse or paying you. Where did your parents go so wrong?

I didn't say it in my other post but I don't think I've ever seen such an awful response before. The way she deflected on the other person and got defensive saying "it's all on you how you feel about me". Yet this woman runs classes on sensitivity and constructive criticism. How can you be so braindead to still fund this woman's lifestyle?

Far right groups are currently saying the war is fake and that the president is a crisis actor just because he was a comedian in previous times. It's pretty obvious Jasmine thinks the same. Weirdly enough Josh has been smart enough to be completely silent on it. Or maybe now he actually has clients he's trying to save face? I'm probably talking too soon and he's going to post an equally disgusting response any time now lol
You couldn’t have said it any better. 1000% agree. Jasmine Lipski, when you are reading this I hope you feel bleeping stupid and embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow wow wow. No words. (Yes I did speak too soon 😂)

King Joshie has come to Princess Jasie's defense with this gem.

I didn't realize Josh was Simone Biles with the level of mental gymnastics he's done to justify Jasmine's psychopathic response. So apparently questioning someone's morals is now a "covert narcissist tactic" designed to "take the moral high ground". What Jasmine and Josh are doing is gaslighting and ironically enough, projection of the highest order.

Do these people even listen to themselves??? Need to be put in an asylum

Attachments

Reactions: 6

We’ve read this bs from Jasmine countless times, my head, neck and throat areas actually hurts now.
You are not going to share any contributions to any charities helping Ukrainian people because you haven’t done any, in the past you made videos giving meals to the homeless in Australia, you went to old people’s houses there and everything, you volunteered teaching Asian kids (forgot which country now) English so what’s the difference now?
I am not demanding you to do it if you haven’t got the money my question is what is the difference now? Specially when you are half Polish?
Do some family work on your Polish side instead of researching sh*t that has no bearing in your life, all you want to do is read things on the internet to create “courses” to defraud girls and young women off their money so you can live in Bali and support your supposedly “masculine” husband.
Listen if you were to do the hard paper trail work yourself in family history it’s possible you may find that you might have Ukrainian and Jewish blood relatives if not you will have soon and by the way before your nose job you looked a bit Ashkenazi Jewish and people pointed out in your videos I never noticed that before until people mentioned recently.
You are all smoke and mirrors.

I do get angry like you are now, I understand and let’s be honest she is annoying to say the least.
However I wouldn’t say that but she definitely needs to grow up like I said yesterday, had she had a proper adolescent/teenager lifestyle back in the day at that numeric age perhaps today she would be focusing on different things.
She is around 10 years behind, getting married to your first at 22,23, having a shady business, moving to villas every month or whatever does not make up for the time lost nor bridge any gaps Jazie Wazie.

Last edited:
Mind blown by this. I bet she does have followers from the Ukraine and neighbouring regions, and seeing her show support would probably be comforting for them and very much appreciated. How can she be so selfish to act so defensively and not even understand the very valid point that person was trying to make… and then to literally show the dog charity (after abandoning her street dog angel who for all we know is not even alive anymore) which proves she does show off certain things she does, and literally state that stray dogs impact her and Ukrainians dying does not…

Further, most of her followers are probably not thinking of growing their business, healing shadows and inner child wounds, relationships issues (from the girl who had one relationship) etc all the time, we are living through a pandemic, war, and in Australia terrible bushfires and now deadly floods… it’s a lot to take on, a course on just maintaining good mental health, not feeling so overwhelmed and burnt out and perseverance through this all would be more useful…. She is so detached from reality…

Reactions: 5
To back herself up, she's posted this lol

I agree with that post... When it applies to normal people.
However jasmine, you are NOT a normal person. The creator of the post made it for everyday people who feel obligated to post and actually have a heart and feel guilty for not going so. This post was not meant for people like you to hijack for your lazy, selfish needs!

You are a public person with a large platform and the potential to do some good. No one is asking you to get on the front lines, no one is asking you to have a degree in international politics and to be an expert in Ukrainian/Russian relations.

On a human level, people are hurt and dying. Those are the facts. That is what you should be focussing on. In the time you went desperately searching through Instagram for a post that fits your agenda, you could've reposted links and resources. It really is no effort. If you don't give a tit, at least pretend to. On a basic moral level. Come on this is just psychopathic.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8

ew at the last screenshot. i vomited a little. she totally speaks like her husband now, this is not the Jasmine i have seen for the past years. the fact she doesn`t even remotely near herself to said things but is being defensive, if not agressive towards rightfully made assumptions from her follower shows her true colors.
if she is doing something about the situation, then she needs to share it to her platform as the INFLUENCER she is. She can take an example from her ex-friend Mariana who is encouraging her followers to help like she does. she doesnt have to share a hashtag, she can share a link to a donation. she has no inhibitions with sharing how many times she has had sex that day or what she does for masturabation, but she suddenly becomes all secretive when it comes issues like helping people in need???

she makes me SICK! as an empath myself, i am living in fear for the past week. i cant enjoy anything even tho i dont live in Ukraine. all i do is watch news and cry about people`s individual fate. THAT is what an empath does. It doesnt do me any good, but i cant help it.
Jasmine and her husband are SICK narcissists using people`s emotions and fates to have monetary gain. i hope karma gets back at them

and Jasmine you can take those 6 figures you are talking about and shove them up your pepek. when you were doing youtube, i saw how priviledged you were but you were still relateable because instead of rubbing your income earned from mostly scamming, you were being honest back then.

Reactions: 4

My goodness, this is very tone deaf for Jasmine. Can confirm she did have clients/fans who are Ukraninian descent, Eastern European and other parts of Europe. When I was a client, I was also part of her Facebook membership group and there are many from the European region. They are silently watching and feel incredibly hurt and unsupported in a time of cruel injustice. Jasmine's response was very defensive and she made it all about her instead of the Ukrainian/Russian situation. She failed completely in offering solace or support for her Ukrainian and neighboring Eastern European fans. What many of us are trying to get across that she is failing to realize is that as a public figure who has proudly proclaimed her 1/2 Polish side, we are confused at moments when they need support or acknowledgment why she chooses to remain silent. Sure, I don't expect her to speak up on every single thing like a politician, but does this not hit close to home for her? This is the same girl who went to Polish festivals with her family in Australia and has travelled to Poland firsthand and connected with her fans in real life. Did actual group meet ups to bond with her Polish and Eastern European fans. I wonder how they feel about her cruel and selfish response. Can she honestly say what she is saying to her Polish and Eastern European fans to their face? I'm so sad for what's happening in Ukraine, innocent civilians and neighboring regions that have to deal with this cruel injustice. Here are some resources if you feel called to help out, but please do your own research as well:
An article highlighting Poland taking in refugees https://www.unhcr.org/news/stories/...-poland-show-solidarity-refugees-ukraine.html

What is happening there is a ripple effect towards the world and now is not the time to be ignorant. She has already voiced her truth and she cannot back peddle with her disappointing response. She laid her cards out on how she really feels and if people disagree then they should unfollow and not support her business. I wish she chose better, and stood in solidarity with her Ukrainian, Polish and neighboring sisters and brothers. We'll remember how she responded during a time like this. This speaks volumes on her character. Also I agree with what another person said. Now is not the time people are looking for intimacy or relationship advice, that Jasmine is promoting. There are other things that are more important like mental health and wellbeing. Be safe everyone and take care of one another.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Well after those few days and those words and actions .. i feel obligated to show more people who she is. Not sure how but will try. Her way of defending herself is soooo pathetic

Reactions: 4
Btw guys I've updated the wiki to include her response to the war. @TruthAnon or anyone else who can get in touch with former or current clients + any newbies who can't get through the hundreds and hundreds of posts on how terrible she is, please read the wiki! It doesn't cover everything but I've tried my best (I'm only 1 busy person doing it) if you have any suggestions, let me know!

Thank you 😊

Reactions: 6
How is this chick offering [unsolicited] advice on better communication when she runs from the first signs of inconvenience?

Take Jasmine’s course, you will learn how to:
- Speak up for yourself Respond to everyone and everything defensively;
- Openly share what is in your heart Give your partner the silent treatment and leave;
- Put aside your ego and communicate Block and delete all negative comments; and
- Be vulnerable and speak your truth Victimize yourself and cry whenever you cannot win an argument.
BONUS: When in doubt, threaten with a lawsuit lol.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5