Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen Jasmine is getting triggered because people ‘ghosted’ her for her exorbitant prices 😂😂 I mean ghosting in general is bad, but what do you expect from people who just can’t afford your prices? Blame them for not being energetically a match to the investments?? (This is also such a weird way to say you are charging daylight robbery rate)

Wake up Jasmine, the world does not revolve around you and your gaslighting will not work on normal people… (maybe that’s why she’s targeting vulnerable teenage girls)
Not surprised at alllll she is gaslighting potential customers. I remember she would upsell to me and instantly unfollowed when I didn’t say yes lol. Remember being in a group call and 1 of her teenage members at the time was buying every new course Jasmine Lipska offered. But then she said her mom didn’t want to purchase the next course because she didn’t see any change and it was the same expensive tit. When Jasmine Lipska received this feedback in live call, you could tell she was triggered. Josh was also in this group call. Instead of stopping the sell to her teenage customer, she kept trying to sell to this poor teenage girl 🤯 Josh actually read the room better and stepped in saying maybe now is not the right time to buy. Jasmine Lipska was relentless. As an aside, I could tell at the time the teenage girl was maybe struggling with mental health. I hope she’s ok and grew up from Jasmine Lipska. I kindly suggested she look into professional therapy instead of Jasmine Lipska. Interesting to see Jasmine Lipska hasn’t changed her money hungry ways. I think Jasmine Lipska responds very emotionally immature as an adult. Like everyone said, she has an overly arrogant, world revolves around me personality. She seems like the type of person who would get angry if you didn’t immediately text her back. No wonder she has difficulty maintaining friendships.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
IKR. I'm getting second hand embarrassment by seeing her desperate posts 😂 😂 😂

Shut the duck up Jasie wasie, it's utter BS that you'd say "No worries I understand", more like you would throw a hissy fit that you haven't managed to scam someone!!!!!

Also, the latest story re "I want you to take responsibility" blah blah BS, more like "I want you to be utterly nasty, selfish and a complete witch". And btw Jasie, you ARE "constantly forcing, pressuring and bullying" people to join your cult meeting and sign up for your 1:1 BS nonsense. I know you're reading this Wasie Lipscam, you're a filthy hypocrite. Wake up and actually do as you preach????
Jasmine is showing her true colors in that story. Notice how the response she prefers to receive allows her to circle back with the person inquiring. It’s so she can follow up and sell to them again!

She’s probably mad when someone ghosts her because it’s a definite no. And if she tries to sell again it’s considered spam at that point.

Wtf is wrong with her. Is she on her period or pmsing? She always paints the picture like she’s the victim. She really is thinking too deep about getting ghosted. I hope the people who ghosted her don’t feel shame or guilt at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's just like a shark circling her prey. This is absolutely gaslighting 101. It sounds like someone must've called her out (or she read the forum) and this is just her messed up way of justifying her witch fit.
Idk if online abuse is a thing but that's just the vibes I get. It's like she's saying "yes I got pissed off but it's your fault, it's to make you guys better" it's sooo incredibly fucked up and weird.
Btw I totally called out her gaslighting customers ages ago! She's too predictable! She's completely alienating her clientele and the worst part is, she either doesn't notice, doesn't give a tit but most likely both!
IKR. I'm getting second hand embarrassment by seeing her desperate posts 😂 😂 😂

Shut the duck up Jasie wasie, it's utter BS that you'd say "No worries I understand", more like you would throw a hissy fit that you haven't managed to scam someone!!!!!

Also, the latest story re "I want you to take responsibility" blah blah BS, more like "I want you to be utterly nasty, selfish and a complete witch". And btw Jasie, you ARE "constantly forcing, pressuring and bullying" people to join your cult meeting and sign up for your 1:1 BS nonsense. I know you're reading this Wasie Lipscam, you're a filthy hypocrite. Wake up and actually do as you preach????

Reactions: 2
Also she’s a liar. She knows she doesn’t like to hear “No”. That’s why every poll she puts on her stories asking her followers for something she either puts 2 choices: “Yes I wanna see!!” or “Kinda ;)”. She absolutely only wants yes men kissing her ass and would probably block people who said "No". Also polls like this are so bleeping useless and dumb. Like obviously she doesn't care what her followers think. Regardless of what her followers answer, she's going to do it anyways :rolleyes:

kdgs.png

If she wasn’t so triggered by hearing “No”, how about putting it as an option the next time you have a poll 😛;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Queen Jasmine is getting triggered because people ‘ghosted’ her for her exorbitant prices 😂😂 I mean ghosting in general is bad, but what do you expect from people who just can’t afford your prices? Blame them for not being energetically a match to the investments?? (This is also such a weird way to say you are charging daylight robbery rate)

Wake up Jasmine, the world does not revolve around you and your gaslighting will not work on normal people… (maybe that’s why she’s targeting vulnerable teenage girls)
WTF is this????
Business get “ghosted” all the time!
I can enquire about a service or something and if the price or the service doesn’t appeal to me I am entitled to go elsewhere and have nothing to justify.
Expensive doesn’t always mean the quality is the best and cheap doesn’t always mean it’s rubbish there are things I take into account.

I have looked up what it costs to go to a psychologist or therapist who has studied for years. Their rates are even lower than Jasmine's who has no degree or experience, her rates are insane. And by the way, if I went to a psychologist or therapist, it would be covered by my health insurance. People, check your health insurance if you want mental health care, it might be covered. Don't pay insane money for a life coach like Jasmine. You could also talk to a social worker who has studied and can help you with somewhat of the same things Jasmine offers, but they are not dubious and they have a scientific focus. Social work might also be covered by your health insurance.

Can this be added to the wiki please, thank you.

Or in some cases it’s free depending on where you live.
I tried to add the above to the wiki page, but only @Jellyjam_ can do that. Can you copy and paste it @Jellyjam_ ?

Also to add to the wiki: You can also find out if there is a psychologist or other professional at your school/college/university who can help you with mental health, emotional wellbeing or personal problems to move forward. Go for it!

I tried to add the above to the wiki page, but only @Jellyjam_ can do that. Can you copy and paste it @Jellyjam_ ?

Also to add to the wiki: You can also find out if there is a psychologist or other professional at your school/college/university who can help you with mental health, emotional wellbeing or personal problems to move forward. Go for it!
Will do soon!
Screenshot_20220615-143732.png

I just realized she said this... Of course it wouldn't be a Jasmine post without a good dose of "lack of awareness" 🙄
According to multiple testimonials, she constantly bullies, hounds and harrasses young women and girls into buying her stuff. Not only this, she's now gaslighting those girls!
You're disgusting, Lipscam. You're the bully and you deserve to be ghosted. Everyone that has ghosted you were completely entitled to do so. Like you always say, they owe you nothing!

• Heart
Not related to Jasmine but one of the ‘coaches’ she followed and copied before. I know Jasmine is charging exorbitant rate but this Katie is even worse???? Her prices are beyond me and according to her it’s quantum leaping… LOL I think I understand why every other person on ig is life coach now. Honestly MLM scheme in disguise..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Will do soon!
View attachment 1345063
I just realized she said this... Of course it wouldn't be a Jasmine post without a good dose of "lack of awareness" 🙄
According to multiple testimonials, she constantly bullies, hounds and harrasses young women and girls into buying her stuff. Not only this, she's now gaslighting those girls!
You're disgusting, Lipscam. You're the bully and you deserve to be ghosted. Everyone that has ghosted you were completely entitled to do so. Like you always say, they owe you nothing!
Why is she teaching people what is acceptable and what is not? Girl, you are a scammer, don't tell people what they should and should not do. You're also not going to respond to every ad or spam you get in your inbox. Pfft. Ghosting is a part of life, learn to live with it! That “bad” girl persona you put out there is ridiculous, while inside you're still the insecure self-destructive person. Leave the ghosters alone and stop spamming! They don't owe you anything!

This is a discussion forum. I wonder if there's any Jasmine supporters who would like to defend her? I would genuinely be interested to hear from the POV of someone who's bought her courses and benefitted from them.

Also, all this bad witch talk she does, trying to act like a big woman. If someone actually confronted her irl, she'd probably run away crying or run behind josh. She's just as much as a keyboard warrior as all the apparent "anonymous trolls" she hates 😂

Not related to Jasmine but one of the ‘coaches’ she followed and copied before. I know Jasmine is charging exorbitant rate but this Katie is even worse???? Her prices are beyond me and according to her it’s quantum leaping… LOL I think I understand why every other person on ig is life coach now. Honestly MLM scheme in disguise..
Even the font and format is the same! None of these people are original holy tit!
$30,000!! You could get a new car and ACTUAL therapy for that money!!
Man this tit needs to end it's truly fucked what these monsters are doing. These pretty woman with their sugary sweet selling tactics are just poisonous witches

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is a discussion forum. I wonder if there's any Jasmine supporters who would like to defend her? I would genuinely be interested to hear from the POV of someone who's bought her courses and benefitted from them.

Also, all this bad witch talk she does, trying to act like a big woman. If someone actually confronted her irl, she'd probably run away crying or run behind josh. She's just as much as a keyboard warrior as all the apparent "anonymous trolls" she hates 😂

Even the font and format is the same! None of these people are original holy tit!
$30,000!! You could get a new car and ACTUAL therapy for that money!!
Man this tit needs to end it's truly fucked what these monsters are doing. These pretty woman with their sugary sweet selling tactics are just poisonous witches
*Jasmine and Josh under burner accounts have entered the chat* 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏼‍♂️🤭😂🤣

Would genuinely want to hear from her previous clients who’ve benefitted from them too. Wish there was a way for them to provide proof! But they’re already out there with her client testimonials she shares on Insta. So not sure what else they would add here that we don’t know.

Remember being in a group call and 1 of her teenage members at the time was buying every new course Jasmine Lipska offered. But then she said her mom didn’t want to purchase the next course because she didn’t see any change and it was the same expensive tit. When Jasmine Lipska received this feedback in live call, you could tell she was triggered. Josh was also in this group call. Instead of stopping the sell to her teenage customer, she kept trying to sell to this poor teenage girl
Yikes...that is at best an extreme lack of social awareness and at worst, straight up financial and emotional manipulation of a young and vulnerable girl. I feel so bad for her, I hope she is doing okay! Since you guys were in the same group, have you ever reached out to her after that call?

Interesting to see Jasmine Lipska hasn’t changed her money hungry ways. I think Jasmine Lipska responds very emotionally immature as an adult. Like everyone said, she has an overly arrogant, world revolves around me personality. She seems like the type of person who would get angry if you didn’t immediately text her back. No wonder she has difficulty maintaining friendships.
I think she genuinely has some form of covert narcissism. The way she aggressively throws others under the bus and disguises it as a "holier-than-thou" teaching moment is disgusting. This girl needs professional help from someone who is actually qualified in dealing with mental health issues. I hope to god that she never has children, because they will be seriously traumatized by her.

This is so beyond weird...

So people were quite annoyed by her ghosting posts yesterday and apparently it's their fault they're triggered. Also people need to apparently tread on eggshells when talking to queen jasie because she's a ✨sensitive soul✨

I'm just perplexed. What the hell? She's so beyond condescending it's... I really don't have words for it at this point

Jasmine, you aren't their friend. You're a stranger on the internet who is trying to shill turds wrapped in gold at exorbitant prices. No one owes you a response, let alone a carefully crafted response that will appease you and "leave the door open to future sales". As a business owner, you need to understand that people won't be interested in your trash.

If her posts was about friends/family ghosting you and speaking about poor communication, that would be more understandable.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'll spare you all the psychobabble shite, but what Josh was rambling on about was basically how he has regular tantrums and is PMS'ing 🙄🤢

Apparently Jasmine needs to be more accepting and aware of when baby Joshie is having a tantrum and needs his dummy for self soothing otherwise he'll throw his toys out of the pram

Honestly it's so weird and embarrassing how he tries to be in line with his female clients by saying he has "cycles" and "mood swings" like wtf? No Josh, you're just an immature idiot who can't regulate his emotions. Seems to be a major issue in their relationship recently as he apparently needs to "retreat to his man cave daily" otherwise he'll punch a wall or yell at jasie again. These fools 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is so beyond weird...

So people were quite annoyed by her ghosting posts yesterday and apparently it's their fault they're triggered. Also people need to apparently tread on eggshells when talking to queen jasie because she's a ✨sensitive soul✨

I'm just perplexed. What the hell? She's so beyond condescending it's... I really don't have words for it at this point

Jasmine, you aren't their friend. You're a stranger on the internet who is trying to shill turds wrapped in gold at exorbitant prices. No one owes you a response, let alone a carefully crafted response that will appease you and "leave the door open to future sales". As a business owner, you need to understand that people won't be interested in your trash.

If her posts was about friends/family ghosting you and speaking about poor communication, that would be more understandable.
Did they really respond or is she referring to this board? :LOL: I don't even understand how people have always treated her like a fragile thing and accommodated her. As an entrepreneur, this should not be the case. Business = hard. She sounds so inexperienced. So you see, she attracts the same kind of people as her and they have never made it difficult for her in her business. Instead of taking her courses or being coached by weak Jasmine, they would be better off taking assertiveness training from a legitimate organisation.

Shut the duck up Wasie Lipscam, you're the one who isn't trauma informed and harass people into falling for your dumb tricks and scams.

and LOL she's still desperately trying to recruit more brainwashed bimbos to her cult meeting 😂 😂 😂
If you watched the YT video ‘Undercover investigation: Life coaches caught on camera that I shared a few hours ago, they said; when someone pushes that hard, the smartest thing is walk away.

Last edited:
Didn't Jasmine walk out of a yoga session, because it didn't align with her? I'm pretty sure she said she didn't have to give a reason for leaving. Isn't that ghosting and unprofessional too as a client? Maybe the people DM'ing her are just shocked by he extortionate retreat prices and didn't respond or some might have forgotten? Not saying it's right, but hmm one rule for yourself and a different rule for others?

ALSO did Josh just compare himself to Shakespeare?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yikes...that is at best an extreme lack of social awareness and at worst, straight up financial and emotional manipulation of a young and vulnerable girl. I feel so bad for her, I hope she is doing okay! Since you guys were in the same group, have you ever reached out to her after that call?

I think she genuinely has some form of covert narcissism. The way she aggressively throws others under the bus and disguises it as a "holier-than-thou" teaching moment is disgusting. This girl needs professional help from someone who is actually qualified in dealing with mental health issues. I hope to god that she never has children, because they will be seriously traumatized by her.
I can’t find the girl’s social page anymore, so do not know how to follow up with her. The whole call was very odd. Looking back, I get a little second hand embarrassment I used to support her. There was a gay guy (client/member) and I’m a queer ally in the call too and Josh was babbling about old fashioned gender norms. He sounded like Jordan Peterson. It was clearly uncomfortable for some of us in the group. When Josh was going on about women’s and men’s role in society, Jasmine couldn’t stop nervously laughing. Not sure if out of second hand embarrassment or agreement. I have a hunch deep down Jasmine knows what Josh rambles about is so old fashioned and offensive. Possibly not aligned with what she genuinely believes in. However she’ll never challenge his thoughts and express her own. This girl is too wrapped around his finger. At least she was a few years ago. Girl sure knows how to pick ‘em smh.

She's so selfish... Nothing about "can't wait to meet you beautiful souls" or anything like that. It's all about me me me. What this retreat means to ME! What your money will bring ME! How this retreat will benefit MY long term plans!

"I really see this taking off in a new direction" this girl is beyond delusional, what planet is she living on? This is her first retreat that has already failed, she's only got 1 person on board after all this annoying plugging. See what I mean when it's all about HER progression and HER future. Nothing about the benefits it will bring to her clients. That's why this is such a fail, it's just one big ego massage for her. There's nothing of benefit to any other woman apart from herself.

How about stop being so selfish and go to someone else's retreat and better yourself rather than running your own and yet again dragging innocent parties into your weird self soothing catharsis exercise

Also guys quick question in regards to the wiki, are you all able to click on the hyperlinks? Or you can't see them?

Attachments