Jasmine Chiswell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'snot actually miscarriage baiting SURELY?????

Horrendous shite
No it’ll probably just be click bait again. She’ll come back today or tomorrow like ‘everything’s fine’.

I don’t know why she is telling everyone so early in her pregnancy. It’s just all for views.

Reactions: 5
I'm just surprised how many people are defending her or blindly so invested in her stories / life. The influencer world is crazy, fair enough sharing her experience but it is really upsetting she deliberately left such big gaps to increase engagement. I had a misdiagnosed miscarriage due to bleeding and decreasing HCG levels at 8/9 weeks, I can't imagine putting it online in the weeks that followed when emotions were so raw. I find her behaviour sordid and disappointingly predictable.

Reactions: 10
A lot of the negative comments from this morning have been removed. She announces that they're going to check if the pregnancy is progressing then waits til 3 days later to give an update. You'd think she'd be rushing to give an update if she wasn't posting for the likes 🙄

Reactions: 7
I'm just surprised how many people are defending her or blindly so invested in her stories / life. The influencer world is crazy, fair enough sharing her experience but it is really upsetting she deliberately left such big gaps to increase engagement. I had a misdiagnosed miscarriage due to bleeding and decreasing HCG levels at 8/9 weeks, I can't imagine putting it online in the weeks that followed when emotions were so raw. I find her behaviour sordid and disappointingly predictable.
Yeah exactly I feel they post so much information before it is really needed... and she defo kept it a secret for 3 days for clickbait. I cannot stand her.

Reactions: 1
A lot of her followers are crazy, no one can leave a comment that's remotely not 100% supporting her without them coming at them.

Reactions: 5
I don't even really know what she does online. All I see is her pulling a face with a caption that says "oh my goodness" or walking on a treadmill wearing clothes. Is this...is she getting paid for this? Talk about money for old rope.

Caleb Finn and Julie Lorentzen have called her out saying it’s disgusting that a content creator is miscarriage baiting for views. Glad to see known creators calling her out.

Reactions: 14
I cant watch any of her videos or tiktoks at the moment as I have suffered two or three miscarriages and I cant believe she is miscarriage baiting to get views.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s gone very quiet again. Probably know she’s touched a nerve with people and coming back with some sort of come back message to defend herself as always

Loads of people commented on her latest video saying they are sorry for her loss and she commented saying the baby is fine and now all the comments and hers have been deleted… that’s so sus
---
It’s the same as when he baited infertility for views

Reactions: 8