Jasmine Chiswell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed a trend with this pregnancy baiting. Another account that does it is krystianatiana. She does these tik toks constantly about trying convince hubby for No5. It’s very odd.
How is there not a thread on Krystianatiana ??
Someone please start one! Reddit was alluding to some interesting info about her past 🫣

Reactions: 3
Gross way of sharing the news with her husband. Putting the pregnancy test in his ice-cream 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe her latest post. Her pregnancy announcement was the ultrasound photo from this same scan plus same outfit she’s wearing and she’s making out there’s no heartbeat for VIEWS! Blatant pre record she obviously knows it’s all ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe her latest post. Her pregnancy announcement was the ultrasound photo from this same scan plus same outfit she’s wearing and she’s making out there’s no heartbeat for VIEWS! Blatant pre record she obviously knows it’s all ok.
That’s disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Anything for views. I stopped watching her videos when she sat in front of the camera to cry about a family member dying.

Reactions: 8
That's really annoyed me she's done that. The date of that scan was May 2nd! She's got people worried thinking it's happened since she announced the pregnancy day's ago. I even saw a sonographer respond to it tell her not to worry its likely she's only 5ish weeks and not the 9 weeks she thinks she is!

Attachments

• Angry
Such an assholish thing to do, letting on that there's a complication with the baby. I stopped following her a while back because I couldn't take her tit anymore, the "oh my goodness" rubbish was too much and when she implied that her husband cheated and then "went offline" for a day and the video blew up, then her letting on that she didn't know it would. Please! She's so insincere but tries to pass as such a nice, happy person. Also the fake Marilyn voice, does she still do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m in the very early stages of pregnancy and have my private scan booked for a couple of weeks time and am so anxious about whether we'll see a heartbeat as i had a miscarriage recently. The fact she is using this as bait is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 20
That's really annoyed me she's done that. The date of that scan was May 2nd! She's got people worried thinking it's happened since she announced the pregnancy day's ago.
It said gestation was 7wks 4days on 2nd, announced pregnancy on the 5th, says almost 9 wks pregnant on the 9th, posts that she is heartbroken no heartbeat at first scan on the 10th (referring to scan on the 2nd), posted its the hardest day she has to go through on 13th. Why announce a pregnancy if you know something is wrong on the 2nd? It really is sketchy behaviour.