Jasmine Chiswell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obvs devo she’s not having a girl. Maybe it’s karma for pretending to have a miscarriage.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Loads of people pointed out as well that one of her friends was the “gender keeper” so knew what she was having before parents did so she could plan the party. But jasmine posted one of those “my name is blah blah and I’m the baby’s auntie and I think it’s gonna be a boy/girl” and that friend was also featured so she inadvertently told everyone anyway. Either that, or it wasn’t a secret to jasmine or the husband neither because they didn’t even make eye contact after they found out or seen excited.

Reactions: 2
I don’t want this to come across wrong but to me they all appeared to be workers / staff. So maybe personal assistant, cleaner, nanny etc

Reactions: 13
I just come across her and in my imo her visa was going to run out to stay in usa she went on a dating app met him and married after 1 year. And yes i do think she is copying the vintage bandwagon
---
I found this online and she dressed differently than never vintage

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just come across her and in my imo her visa was going to run out to stay in usa she went on a dating app met him and married after 1 year. And yes i do think she is copying the vintage bandwagon
---
I found this online and she dressed differently than never vintage
I think you're bang on with this. I think that suexrose/suexjosh (don't think she has her own thread on here) on tiktok is the same, both of them wanted to live in the US so they married Americans for the green card as it's the 'easiest' way.

Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t stand her smug dancing. That ridiculous wiggle she does all the time. She just comes across as insufferably up herself.

Odd that she’s Not responding to the comments about demolishing Marilyn monroes house either

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's finally using her authentic pitch in her most recent short on YT.

Can't wait to see what atrocious name they pick for kid 2.

Yeah she should tell people it’s not the same house
I honestly can’t stand her smug dancing. That ridiculous wiggle she does all the time. She just comes across as insufferably up herself.

Odd that she’s Not responding to the comments about demolishing Marilyn monroes house either

She ha another baby didn’t she? And curning out the same crap

She's not shared the name yet. I imagine because she's still receiving a tit load of engagement from people asking what the kid's name is.

Reactions: 5
She's not shared the name yet. I imagine because she's still receiving a tit load of engagement from people asking what the kid's name is.
If it’s not Midday I’ll be sad. But yeah I’ve not seen her at all until yesterday on my FYP in months like around when she announced her Pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
followers who have been waiting for new baby content will lose patience soon
Not that she should put baby on social media but how can you go from showing your eldest child,
Documenting your whole pregnancy and then expect to get away with tit same old content which is almost like the pregnancy and baby never happened
She should at least do a video explaining why she isn’t showing either child now, which is her right to do

Reactions: 5
Oh has midnight disappeared too? I’m glad! I hate people that use their kids as content

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for her to start teasing that she might be pregnant again. She doesn’t have anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4