Japan and Korean based Youtubers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love them both but I’m watching the couple Q&A now and it’s like there is zero chemistry, it’s almost like they dislike each other. 😅
I didn’t get that vibe personally. I think they’re just reserved about the relationship. They kept it private for a really long time, maybe it feels weird for them to be making a video about it. 😆 To me they just seem very ‘comfortable’ as a couple. Maybe I feel this way cos it’s the same with me and my partner. We don’t scream chemistry but we are deeply in love all the same. The humour Chris gives is kind of aloof and sarcastic too which can come across cold.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t get that vibe personally. I think they’re just reserved about the relationship. They kept it private for a really long time, maybe it feels weird for them to be making a video about it. 😆 To me they just seem very ‘comfortable’ as a couple. Maybe I feel this way cos it’s the same with me and my partner. We don’t scream chemistry but we are deeply in love all the same. The humour Chris gives is kind of aloof and sarcastic too which can come across cold.
I was watching it too. They've been together since 2019. I missed how long they've actually known each other.

Reactions: 1
They have known each other for well over a decade I think? I think Chris mentioned they met very early on.
They look so young in one of the pics she put in the video! I’m really happy for them. I still can’t believe he pulled such a risky move as to say he didn’t care about marriage when he was about to propose! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor Sharla, must have been such a rollercoaster. 😅

Reactions: 4
Anyone follow HojuSara?
I never really followed her much, but she got leukemia earlier this year (her video about that got recommended to me on Youtube back then) and passed away a few days ago 💔
She was only 31 and just got engaged a short while before her diagnosis. Heartbreaking. Her fiance uploaded a video about it. He talks in Korean, but there are subtitles.
I just can't imagine the horror 😭
I had never cried while watching a YouTube video in my life, until I watched her fiancé’s video after Sara had died. My heart broke for him so much and he released a new video today on her channel. I’m only at the beginning but he’s clearly not doing well. He admitted in the other video that he thought about following Sara but wouldn’t because she had insisted on him living life to the fullest :((
I had found Sara‘s channel about three years ago, a few months before the pandemic. Really sweet young woman. I was so happy for them when they finally travelled to Australia to see her family after borders had opened, only to get that devastating leukemia diagnosis shortly later.
Really hoping that her fiancé can one day find some happiness again.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
hi, does anyone here watch ondo, plan d, or deemd? i can't find a thread mentioning them and didn't know whether to post about them here.

i always wonder how they can afford going out to cafes, restaurants, markets etc everyday. it seems like they get their revenue from their business and youtube but didn't realise they earned that much from it

hi, does anyone here watch ondo, plan d, or deemd? i can't find a thread mentioning them and didn't know whether to post about them here.

i always wonder how they can afford going out to cafes, restaurants, markets etc everyday. it seems like they get their revenue from their business and youtube but didn't realise they earned that much from it
they have a lot of views and subs, they can deffo afford it

I can’t believe the price of the properties that Sharla viewed in her new video 🤯 I know Tokyo is expensive but wow that’s crazy money.

Also does anyone watch Honeyjubu? I find her videos so soothing.

I can’t believe the price of the properties that Sharla viewed in her new video 🤯 I know Tokyo is expensive but wow that’s crazy money.

Also does anyone watch Honeyjubu? I find her videos so soothing.
Well she’s with Chris now so she can afford them. I’ve seen her videos are becoming alittle different, almost turning into a Chris type videos, it’s strange

Hi 👋 I watch Hazi, Ena, Ondo, SoSo, Deemd, Honeyjubu, and probably some more I can’t think of!
I think blogging must be a lucrative career in Korea Ena in particular does lots of brand deals and ‘markets’ - are these just sponsored sales? SoSo also does lots of ads for specific clothing brands, styling videos etc which are usually shot in specially rented studios which just look like fancy apartments.

Hazi definitely comes from a wealthy family, I’m sure she had a new designer purchase each video but she also seems to study really hard as well

And yes, I love Honeyjubu’s soothing videos too, she always donates her revenue from sponsored videos to charity which is so nice.

Does anyone have recommendations for channels similar to Maigomika? They are renovating an abandoned house in the Japanese countryside and the videos are so relaxing but there’s only 5 as I think the channel is quite new. I would love to know of anything similar 😌

Does anyone have recommendations for channels similar to Maigomika? They are renovating an abandoned house in the Japanese countryside and the videos are so relaxing but there’s only 5 as I think the channel is quite new. I would love to know of anything similar 😌
You could give 'Life in Atami' a try, sounds similar.

Is there a thread about Mikan? Ever since PULL went down I haven’t been able to find a thread about her specifically. Also a Joey the anime man (god I want to talk about him so bad and how he’s always liking Sophie’s pictures), also Sharla and Kenna?