Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinybops

VIP Member
She has never said he has a diagnosis other than a speech delay, he’s actually come on so much over the last year. I’ve been following for a long time since I can really see it. I know this sounds horrible but I think she really babied him to compensate for the babies she lost because she didn’t think she would have another after.
I think she mentioned he’s waiting on someone to see him to give a diagnosis of something, possibly autism but can’t be sure.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I know I’d be stressed too but I also would have checked all that out before booking. I admit to being a bit anal about a lot of stuff. And disorganised people confuse me especially disorganised parents of small children how do people manage when they leave everything to the last minute. It just boggles me.
I’m stressed just watching her! When mine was updated to printing it took 3 working days to get to me. They’re cutting it so fine, for experienced travellers you’d think they’d know by now. You can set up email reminders when they’re due to be renewed so you can get it in plenty of time.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I felt the same, especially with him in the back seat (I know he was asleep but still)

She knew he’d struggle in an Irish school but still sent him anyway, he’s apparently still struggling academically but sure he’s grand because he’s social now.. 🥴
Did she delete it? I can’t see anything on her stories about it. Just a pic of him asleep in his car seat

Cant-be-arsed

There are a lot of businesses going down the route of cotton baby clothing - Janette isn’t the only one although the design is practically identical to Vicki’s one right down to the “diverse” theme. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Even with the child in hospital still pushing the products
Jezs can anything be private hes a lovely child but who wants to see someone else child colouring.
She said he’s potty trained now but he’s still in the zippy baby grows.. 🤔

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Never seen this thread before she is beyond. Melt treats that little boy whose near 4 like a baby dresses her little girl like a boy or in shoes with big black socks and awful dresses the moaning is insane skip her stories now the new baby will live in little one suits god bless her
I think the little boy has Autism so might have sensory issues , but yeah some of the girls outfits are questionable especially crop tops on young kids , such a no no for me, she’s not exactly a style queen herself though 🙈

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Not defending her, but she said their awaiting assessment on autism. That could be why he’s not getting the hang of it?

although who sends a child with speech problems to an Irish preschool 🤦🏻‍♀️
My child goes to an asd class in a Gaelscoil, he has moderate autism didn’t speak until nearly 6, can speak some Irish but understands directions in Irish or English. I’m not saying you’re right or wrong just saying it’s not necessarily a bad thing!

happyout2000

VIP Member
So she is fine away again well for some then kids miss a good bit of school I know conor is only in Playschool but Robin is in like 2/3rd class I wish I could afford all the trips and run a house with bills etc

Tinybops

VIP Member
It’s a long process getting referred & them having the actual procedure done. I’m pretty sure she already started the ball rolling for the referral though.
She mentioned an appointment for ears today, if it was me I’d be onto them constantly. It’s not fair on the poor little thing. I understand the lists are very long but that’s twice in a couple of months. Can’t be easy on him 😔

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Oh I’m genuinely so delighted for her, I’ve my fingers and toes crossed this pregnancy will continue smoothly for her, I couldn’t imagine the fear and anxiety she must be feeling right now. ❤

Tinybops

VIP Member
Did she not say a few months ago that he had given up the soother and the bottle while on holidays. And there he blatantly has both soother and bottle. He's too old. He's closer to 4 than 3. She did the same with Robyn and admitted Robyns teeth were destroyed.
She said they both gave up soother and bottle before Christmas (or some stage last year!) but he ended up needing them again.